Starting TTC this month? - May 2018

xMissxZoiex

Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo
Reaction score
Is anyone else starting their TTC journey this month?.

AF is just leaving me so fingers crossed in a little over a week I will be ovulating.

Hoping for buddies <3

I don’t really have a clue where I am in my cycle since implant removal 8 weeks ago but still haven’t had a bleed and don’t think I’ve ovulated either. I’d really like a buddy too so please can I join &#128514; x

Hi there! I am starting to try this month. My son is turning a year this month, and we'll be trying for our second and final. The first took a long time and a lot of heartache, but we miraculously conceived him naturally despite very low ovarian reserve. For some reason, I feel hopeful that the second will be easier... which makes absolutely no sense given our experience with number 1, and time doesn't help, but I'm feeling optimistic!

Hello I&#8217;m on CD5. We had a late miscarriage in March so this is my second cycle since then but our first ttc. Would love some friends to do this with &#10084;&#65039;

Cale I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm not super active but if love to join. I have one dd who is 2.5 and just finished potty training. We are still breastfeeding quite regularly so up until a couple months ago my period was really lite. It was basically heavy spotting but the last couple months have been normal. We would like one more and have been trying for a year so I'm kind of looking hope it will happen. I will be 35 in 1.5 years so that's our time limit of it doesn't happen by then it probably won't happen and we don't have the money or desire for fertility treatments.

Welcome everyone so glad to have some buddies to join in this journey with me, fingers crossed its not a long journey for any of us!.

Cale so sorry for your loss! <3 I've lost 3 little boys late on & 5 miscarriages and an Ectopic. I hope that we are both about to get our rainbows.

I am currently on CD 7 I usually Ovulate on CD17/CD18.

Hi.
We are starting TTC #2 this month.
AF arrived 2nd May so I'm now on CD 8.

I'm taking EPO and drinking grapefruit juice to try and increase my EWCM as I usually don't get much.

So sorry for your losses, CB and Zoie. How hard that must have been. *Hugs*

It looks like there are a few of us with cycles super close. Today is CD 6 for me. I'll probably O around CD 16ish, give or take a day, if things go normally. Using advanced digital OPK to tell me when the peak days are.

We are starting to try for number 2 this month too! Very nervous and excited at the same time x

I have no idea where i am In my cycle yet but would love to join in when I do. I tested bfn yesterday just to be sure &#128514;

Good luck ladies

I started ttc this month! New to this site needing support and friends.

So last month, in preparation for this month, I used OPKs and ovulated cycle day 14 (+opk CD13). I am now on CD13 and all my OPKs are completely negative so I guess I'm ovulating late (still BFing my 2yr old so that might be why).
Just really annoying as we DTD CD11 + 12 and not sure when we will get the chance again because DS isn't a great sleeping and OH has to be up for work at 6am

So last month, in preparation for this month, I used OPKs and ovulated cycle day 14 (+opk CD13). I am now on CD13 and all my OPKs are completely negative so I guess I'm ovulating late (still BFing my 2yr old so that might be why).
Just really annoying as we DTD CD11 + 12 and not sure when we will get the chance again because DS isn't a great sleeping and OH has to be up for work at 6am
Man I could be the one typing this. We have a 2.5year old dd still breastfeeding and we bee share. I've definitely had months without a true positive opk followed by either a late or lite cycle. I've noticed that when dd feeds a lot i don't get positive opk but will still have a normal cycle or I'll get several days of two ones but never a dull positive. Ttc with active toddlers isn't easy and it's especially hard when you already aren't super fertile. I wish there was a fast forward button. I hope things even out foryou

Got a positive OPK last night and first thing this morning. We DTD last night so now it's just a matter of waiting.......

Hey ladies!, Sorry I've been MIA! We've been on holiday and got back early hours of this morning.

I have annoyingly started AF on CD22!!! This never usually happens!! Typical it would happen on month 1 of TTC!! I should only be 4/5dpo!. I'm not a great traveller and it was a stressful journey home so don't know if the stress has caused it but I'm going to call today CD1 and just start over!. I will probably do a HPT in a few days just to be 100% sure.

Hope your all doing well!. X

I'm about 10dpo and have been feeling wet down there like a drippy faucet sorry if TMI but I don't know how else to describe it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->