Starting TTC this month? - May 2018

Starting this month for #2.
Stealing myself for a long journey but obviously hoping it's not!
My little boy will be 3 next month, and the month after I'll be 34.

AF finally turned up for me 😊 all be it brought on by Norethisterone, but now my journey can begin! I am CD5, so we are now similiar time x

Anyone one waiting for af or to poas? 11dpo and driving myself up a wall

Ya, I'm 13dpo, but no stpo :haha:
Probably for the best, but if AF isn't here on Sunday I'm going to be a little crazy. Will be shopping that day

Ya, I'm 13dpo, but no stpo :haha:
Probably for the best, but if AF isn't here on Sunday I'm going to be a little crazy. Will be shopping that day
It's my first cycle so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm trying to make myself believe af is gonna show up.

It's my first cycle so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm trying to make myself believe af is gonna show up.

It took me a year with my first, so my expectations are very tempered. But of course I'm really hoping it doesn't take as long this time.
We shall see! :coffee:

It took me a year with my first, so my expectations are very tempered. But of course I'm really hoping it doesn't take as long this time.
We shall see! :coffee:
fx and buckets of baby dust. I hope itt doesn't take long for you to conceive your second.

Have you tested yet rainbobby?!? I would have tested by now lol

We were TTC for a long time the first time round 6 years and a round of IVF but the second time our rainbow was a total surprise and so were our twins, totally unexpected. Hoping this next rainbow will be a quick one.

I've got all my OPKs at the ready, I'm only CD3 but I'm planning on testing from CD8 because of how early AF came. Don't want to miss that eggy!.

Good luck to everyone one their second month of trying!. Xx

Have you tested yet rainbobby?!? I would have tested by now lol

We were TTC for a long time the first time round 6 years and a round of IVF but the second time our rainbow was a total surprise and so were our twins, totally unexpected. Hoping this next rainbow will be a quick one.

I've got all my OPKs at the ready, I'm only CD3 but I'm planning on testing from CD8 because of how early AF came. Don't want to miss that eggy!.

Good luck to everyone one their second month of trying!. Xx
Tbh the only reason I haven't tested yet is because I don't have any hpt or else I would have poas by now :haha:

Hi all. Sorry it's been a while. Rainbobby get yourself a test.
I too spent 10 months etc my dd who is now 2.5. We still breastfeed so while I would get some positive opks until 3 months ago my at was always really lite. We've been ntnp/ttc for almost a year so last week I took a test more to show myself i wasn't pregnant when much to my surprise I got a bfp. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and a complete basket case. Nothing has been the same and fyi breastfeeding while pregnant has become a bit painful but I don't know how to wean her cause she's attached. Two weeks and counting till my first appointment. Don't loose hope and just know the second time around doesn t have to be anything like the first

Good luck to you all!

We were "kinda" ttc since December... but things are getting more serious now... can't wait for 3rd baby.

AF is due any day now. I am so bloated.

Babybum35: I will test asap fx but I'm trying not to get my hopes up

Good luck everyone!

I got my bfp today. Still a little surprised.

Good evening ladies! I'm 9dpo today, trying for number two it's our first month. Some spotting this afternoon not sure if implantation or af is early :-s

Congrats Treeroot!!

Rainbobby have you tested yet?

Rain Bobby any results??
I am 5.5 weeks pregnant today and a basket case. I am hoping that you don't have to experience extreme symptoms to have a healthy baby. thank God I only have a couple weeks til my first appointment.
To give you all hope with my DD we were ttc/ntnp for 10 months before my first ever bfp. With this one it was 12 months so don't loose hope. Trying to force a time line can make things so much worse

13dpo and spotting not sure if I'm out or not. I'll keep y'all posted.

Hey ladies, I know I'm a little late to the game but can I join too :flower:

Me and my OH were waiting till July to start TTC as we're off on holiday to Greece for two weeks the middle of June. But we had a little slip up last weekend, while away camping with all our friends and after a few to many alcoholic beverages he forgot to put the condom on :dohh: when I checked my cycle tracking app the next morning I released I was in the fertile window. But he wasn't too bothered and said why don't we just start now, :happydance: so here we are officially TTC number 1. Feels so good to finally be able to say that as we have been WWT for a while now. I am currently 5 dpo and waiting to test on the 11th when af is due.

Would be lovely to kill time together

Congrats on the BFPs so far ladies :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->