Starving!

bobster

2 perfect boys & 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Is anyone else starving all the time? I'm only 4+5 today but since ovulation during the 2ww I have been craving chips, McDonald's, all things bad and savoury! I'm not having much nausea yet, only dizzyness, sore boobs and today I'm starting with a head cold. I never usually eat McDonald's but I've had about 5 in the last 2 weeks!

Hope I don't gain too much weight as I worked hard to loose weight before bfp

I lost 50 lbs prior to bfp. I've gained 16 back already. I'm hungry all the time. I can't stop eating. It's really bad. Just try to make good choices or you'll fall into the cycle of bad choices I've found myself in.

Yes me !
I was the same with my two boys, I could eat every hour and it's an empty stomach feeling that makes me nauseous until I eat again!

My tummy never usually feels empty and grumbly
But I have noticed this a lot more in the last week , I gave in and had pizza last night and just had the rest for dinner :lol:
But I'm going to try and be good this pregnancy as I'm a bit older now so need to work with my body now x

I was starving for the first couple of weeks of this pregnancy. Not so much now though thankfully because I put on like 6lbs in 2 weeks!

Oh I really hope i can stop eating so much soon too! I feel like I've gained a stone already. I don't remember this with ds at all. Going to start trying to resist to avoid piling on weight

I am starving ALL the time! I will even wake up in the middle of the night and need to eat. It's crazy. Thankfully I have only gained two pounds so far :happydance:

Me too! I am always hungry! I even keep a vegemite sandwich (yes I am from Australia!) next to my bed in case I wake up hungry! Funnily enough I haven't put on any weight so I must need all the food! I don't remember being this hungry with DS!

i am STARVING, yet after i eat, i feel sick. but if i don't eat, i feel sick. it's a catch-22. but i'm not gaining weight at all, so i have that to be thankful for so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->