Stash pics

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
don’t think I’ve saw a stash pics thread so far so here we go I’ll start it off.
This is Morgan’s pretty much finished stash. All I need to add is a football kit and then pjs and slippers will be from the kids to each other need to pop to primark for those.
Total spend will be around the £150 mark
0E3BD7A4-5142-48C1-AF6B-6976BD5D17E5.jpeg

Great stash! Here are my DD and DS1 stashes. Forgot to take a pic of DS2s bits :dohh:

Screenshot_20191025-165915_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191025-165858_Gallery.jpg

Love this thread, thank you!

mrsMummy I just spent £30 buying Jurassic Park and Spider-Man books, I’ve never seen that collection before, it’s great.

Leoniebaby I found them on amazon but OP May have got them from somewhere else

Following :) Fab stashes so far, I'll add mine when I get it all out and sorted since I'm supposed to be finished now :xmas17:

Oooh love this thread!

Awesome stashes so far! I'll post mine on Tuesday whilst girls are at school and I'm not at work.

Most of my kids presents are on top of my wardrobe atm or are still to be delivered, I will take pics of it all when the kids go back to school, I have some pics of what I am putting in my 4 year old twins stockings, these are for Isaac:

20191027-201621.jpg

And this is for Lily

20191027-200838.jpg

Still got to buy underwear and socks and there are a few things on order from ebay but these are pretty much finished, need to make a start on my 12 year old and 9 year old sons stockings now.

Great stash pics! I’ve not got hardly anything in comparison to other years yet, and kids are off school this week so I’ll post mine next week. And hopefully have more to add to it by then. I’ve got lists of things I’m waiting to buy just no funds to do so. We are SO poor this year lol

Great stocking fillers! I’m not done for stockings yet need a few more bit

Great stash pics! I’ve not got hardly anything in comparison to other years yet, and kids are off school this week so I’ll post mine next week. And hopefully have more to add to it by then. I’ve got lists of things I’m waiting to buy just no funds to do so. We are SO poor this year lol

Same. I've taken to selling my high end make up collection to get some funds. DH was told there was no work over the winter this year, only apparently they think winter starts the end of September.

Still plenty of time to get sorted yet, I’m sure whatever you do get they will love!

Same. I've taken to selling my high end make up collection to get some funds. DH was told there was no work over the winter this year, only apparently they think winter starts the end of September.

I’ve literally done the same thing. Don’t get me wrong we still have our luxuries and we are by no means actually ‘poor’ but we are really having to budget for Christmas this year and we have never had to before. For us it’s because OH he’s started his own business and we aren’t taking a penny out currently as everything he earns we are paying off the money he borrowed to start up. We have £12k to pay off by the end of next year ideally to avoid any interest. So we are basically his whole wage down which is huge! We will do it though I’m sure, and the kids don’t know any different do they. X

I’ve literally done the same thing. Don’t get me wrong we still have our luxuries and we are by no means actually ‘poor’ but we are really having to budget for Christmas this year and we have never had to before. For us it’s because OH he’s started his own business and we aren’t taking a penny out currently as everything he earns we are paying off the money he borrowed to start up. We have £12k to pay off by the end of next year ideally to avoid any interest. So we are basically his whole wage down which is huge! We will do it though I’m sure, and the kids don’t know any different do they. X

No, they have no idea the stress that goes in to sticking to a budget. I normally have a budget to keep things fairly even but don't still 100% to it. I'm trying to cut back on everything without it being obvious to them. I would usually save all year too, but tax credits decided they had over paid us and didn't pay us for several weeks as well as my mum taking us on holiday so we've had an expensive year on less money and haven't saved. I'm sure it'll all be fine in the end. I'm holding out for black Friday for the older ones :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->