status' you can't put on fb

mayb_baby

Reaction score
What I want.. I can't have. What I have.. I don't need. What I seek.. I can't find. What I found.. I can't deal with. What I have dealt with.. I didn't deserve

I don't want to go back to work but Everyone will make me feel guilty.

I want another baby sooo bad!!! I wish I was pregnant!!!

OR

Why can't my brother get his angry immature ass of a self out of this out and out of my business and just grow the fuck up!

:)

I want another baby :brat: but even if in 3 years we do ttc because I have graduated university and have a stable job my family will still be against me having another baby...
so my fb status would be : cant wait ttc in 3 years from now! :)

"I WISH I WERE SINGLE. YOU DRIVE ME INSANE"

Man I sound like a bitter b*tch. :dohh:

I don't want to go back to College so soon after birth but I honestly don't have a choice with my parents and they would make me feel soooo guilty about it if I lived with OH as-well :nope:

I don't want to go back to school, I hate you all. :flower:
I don't want to be with someone who parties so much.
I want to move out but I want to take my Mommy with us :blush:

mine would be: I cant believe you slept with my best friend and she slept with you!!

I don't fucking live with you anymore. Stop calling me and DEMANDING I come home to fix YOUR problems. :growlmad:

Why can't I just into fucking labor? Why must I have so many signs but nothing ever happen? Why is my precious baby torturing me? :nope:

OR... Why is my MIL the most agravating, annoying human being on the planet???!!!
'Why are the majority of people so ugly?! :wacko:'
:rofl:

'Get out of my family's life you fucking whore!'

:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14