• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Its cute that you think you can play games because when you end up dead somewhere I going to f*c!ing laugh you peice of sh*t!

I REALLY want another baby even though i had a little boy 6 weeks ago! :dohh:

OR

Why do my OH's parents have to be such D*ckheads, and accept what they did was unforgivable :/

Id also love to make a status or few about work but I cant because its illegal :/

OR

Why do my OH's parents have to be such D*ckheads, and accept what they did was unforgivable :/

What did they do if you dont mind me asking?

Mine would be: I can't wait to :sex: with OH this week :)

Or

I wish me and OH could start TTC this week!

OR

What did they do if you dont mind me asking?

My OH's mum moved to Australia when he was 11 and made him stay on his own for two weeks whilst they all went to the czech republic because he was settled at school and everything then didnt want to go. Then when she moved over there she forgot about him and it broke his heart :/ then when they got back in contact she lied about having cancer. She has also has chosen to ignore the fact we have a son now, and laughed when Daniel told her, and thought it was a joke even though he told her about another 20 times!!

OH's dad, well, thats another story. When he was 15 and me and Daniel had been toegether about 7 months, i went round to his house one night (as you do :haha: ) and Dan said can i stay at Lauryns tonight? His dad (borderline alcoholic) completely flipped chased him upstairs to where i was and asked me to leave, he was SO angry. I waited outside the door, to make sure Daniel was ok becuase i could tell his dad was about to flip. He then beat Daniel up and i ran downstairs to tell his step sister, she didnt do anything about it, and i was left to walk home on my own (2 hours where he was supposed to be giving me a life) to the bus stop to my house. I rang my mum and tried to tell her, but my phone died. She drove the way to his house, and found me half way to the bus stop, i got in the car, and then Daniel was limping after me about 5 mins behind (i dint even realise :O ) and he got in the car with us. After that he moved in with me (social services decided it was best) and we had our ups and downs in relationships. However Dans dad continued to email me abuse, and continue to claim money for Daniel that my mum should have been and really needed, even though shed told him to stop. He also reported my mum to social services and called her a drug taking hippy and that she was unfit to look after children!

Since then me and Daniel broke up, i found out i was pregnant, and he now lives with his dad again. We got back together when Caelen was born and couldnt be happier and have plans to move in together and be a family next month! Although his mum and dad have no contact with Caelen as i wont allow it. His dad is pushing to see him, but i just dont want him to loose it with Caelen like he did with Dan you know? x

I hate you, you fucking whore! I hope your house burns down, and you lose everything! It isnt mine or anyone elses fault you CANT have kids!!!
OR
I wanna TTC right now!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Damn it I wish I didn't have to work. I freaking hate waking up and going to work. Can't I stay at home with Karinna every day?!?!?!

'I have no problem with you hanging out with me and Greg, but when I have plans with him and you just drop by unannounced and ruin EVERYTHING, you really fucking piss me off. It's called a phone, you have one. Use it. :growlmad: '

Girls that constantly whinge about being single should be shot! Get over it and get laid!

Haha sorry, but this one girl is getting on my tits tonight!

No, I will not get you your coffee you fat bitch. GET YOUR FAT ASS UP AND GET YOUR OWN COFFEE.

(I would say this but I'm friends on FB with my boss LOL, I HATE HER)

i'm 2 days late ... eeeek!

probs doesn't mean anything though as my periods are probs going to be all effed up for a while now

Fuck you. Fuck your ex girl friend. And fuck any excuse your going to give me for this total bullshit. Thanks for completely humiliating me and ripping my heart out. I hate you.

Just to make a change to these threads...

I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT PREGNANT/TTC RIGHT NOW! The thought of another baby at the moment puts the fear of god into me! OH needs to buy the oven before he puts his buns in...

Hate people who posts the same status over and over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->