• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

the status i really want to post i can't thanks to there being someone on here that i really can't stand ... she knows who she is and why.:grr::grr:

another status would be get the fuck out of bed and do something with your pathetic life and actually make an effort to see your daughter who you're using as a pulling technique to get other girls by showing that your some kind of amazing dad :rofl: if only that were true!

the status i really want to post i can't thanks to there being someone on here that i really can't stand ... she knows who she is and why.:grr::grr:

another status would be get the fuck out of bed and do something with your pathetic life and actually make an effort to see your daughter who you're using as a pulling technique to get other girls by showing that your some kind of amazing dad :rofl: if only that were true!

PM me :hugs:

I don't want to go back to school. I don't want to study physics, engineering, or math.

Or

Can't wait to move back in with James in August!
but I can't post that because it's not final, and I'm kind of hiding it from my parents right now :\

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AWAKE!?!?!?

Jayden only slept for 30 minutes! Doesn't she know I have A LOT to do that I can't do if she is awake and needing attention.

i wish you loved me and aidy as much as we loved you :(

I don't want to go back to college, but I don't want a life on benefits either. I want a job but something decent I can make a career out of.

:gun:

Sounds just like Connor's dad! Pathetic...

My tablets have made me feel super shit for these past few weeks. I just want to cry all the time. Back to the doctors I go!

it really is pathetic tbh with u ! and im sick of it !!!!

it really is pathetic tbh with u ! and im sick of it !!!!

On these notes mine would be: I wish Syri had a dad at all. Though i'm not interested in a dead beat one either :dohh:

mine would be: yes you went to see a clairvoyant and apparently we have to have flowers because OH Nana said so, but if we were living our life for others (esp. those not here) we wouldn't have flowers because my Nanna HATED flowers in doors and said they belong OUTSIDE!!! (Aimed at my almost MIL)

Mine would be:You think i have no idea of the games you play,but i see straight through you.

mine is: OH and i are TTC and we are really happy about it :D

Gonna go to a computer store to do some work...alone...without anyone but the other strangers that work there. My dads supportive advice, 'show some boob' ..yes i feel better now. :dohh:

To the coke head who called me a c*nt and threw ketchup all over the windows at my work last night... just do the world a favour and overdose... ffs.

I know that sounds awful but the guy was fine then snapped completely and grabbed his GF rough by the arm too.. but she was a nasty piece of work herself..

Just because you are related to me or with someone related to me doesn't mean you aren't a complete moron, so stop trying to tell me what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->