status' you can't put on fb

how can someone like you be interested in someone like me ? :/

I hate you so bad!! Your daughter is sick and running a 102.4 fever.
Its not her damn teeth!! Her teeth are through and there is a virus going around.
Her doctor already told me, quit worrying about screwing your 17 year old girlfriend

I hate you so bad!! Your daughter is sick and running a 102.4 fever.
Its not her damn teeth!! Her teeth are through and there is a virus going around.
Her doctor already told me, quit worrying about screwing your 17 year old girlfriend

Oh my goodness I hope Gracelynn feels better soon:hugs:

I'm sure it is! I freak out when jayden has a 99 degree tempature! I am sending get well dust your way! :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Feel better Gracelynn!!

Fuck you Christopher! I agreed to try couples counseling, and I tried talking to you about everything, but then you freak out on me and stop talking to me completly just because I didn't fucking tell you I was cutting my hair! Are you fucking serious. I don't need to tell you every fucking detail about my life, we are still technically broken up! I'm so done with this relationship. You gave shown your true colors these past few months and I am just sick of it. I will be filing for child support tomorrow douche.

Tina, :hugs: I think that's for the best sweetie.

Brayden I really wish you would learn to hold your bottle. :coffee:

You know it wouldn't be so hard for you to get a job if you could actually pass a drug test, I mean it's not like you have any limitations I do of raising a baby every day.
Oh? I thought I cheated on you and Brayden's not yours...so why do you have his name tattooed on your knuckles? [yes his knuckles :dohh:]

I might actually make a status like this :growlmad:

Being a Deadbeat [for Dummies] by Logan George.

.......... His... Knuckles...? Alrighty then. Tina and Lyz! :hugs:

Tina, :hugs: I think that's for the best sweetie.

Brayden I really wish you would learn to hold your bottle. :coffee:

Yeah and I love how he actually thinks that a judges going to give him custody:haha: he is living in a fucking hotel right now that his grandmother is paying for, and has no car, no money, no job, has a criminal record. I mean is he really stupid enough to think he will get custody? The most he will get is a few hours a few days a week. Not even over night. Silly man.

And omg me too! jayden keeps trying to hold her bottle but it always ends up with her dropping it or poking herself in the eye with it lol.

.......... His... Knuckles...? Alrighty then. Tina and Lyz! :hugs:

....yeah didn't get it either as there's 3 knuckles left ........

Yeah and I love how he actually thinks that a judges going to give him custody:haha: he is living in a fucking hotel right now that his grandmother is paying for, and has no car, no money, no job, has a criminal record. I mean is he really stupid enough to think he will get custody? The most he will get is a few hours a few days a week. Not even over night. Silly man.

And omg me too! jayden keeps trying to hold her bottle but it always ends up with her dropping it or poking herself in the eye with it lol.

:dohh: he's just trying to scare you don't let him get to you!
Brayden just looks at me like 'you're joking right? why would I do it when you can for me' :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->