status' you can't put on fb

Oh, and saying "you don't seem anxious to me, I think it's all in your head" to me is really helpfull?

I can't even face going to the shop and you think that it's in my head because you "don't like queueing in shops sometimes??!" WTF.

I know I shouldn't really be in here but I do like stalking teen parenting.. Just wanted to give you some :hugs:.

I find it difficult to go places by myself, it'll happen very rarely. I don't go out, I don't make friends, I often can't even keep plans with people because I get too nervous. I'm here if you need someone to talk to, you've got me on FB :hugs: xx

Where the FUDGE are you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH talk about taking the f*cking p*ss today!!!!!?!!! Don't bother texting me back or nothing to let me know where you are or why you're not back yet...

Blergh..

(Definately couldn't put this on fb... had a hell lot of things start up last time i wrote something not even vaguely similar..)

NO you can not stick a q-tip up MY babys nose to get boogers out.. she is NOT YOUR baby!!! wtf!... ugh...some people drive me craaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!

dont like being told im fucking lazy and do nothing but sit on my arse all day..

NO you can not stick a q-tip up MY babys nose to get boogers out.. she is NOT YOUR baby!!! wtf!... ugh...some people drive me craaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!
:shock:

dont like being told im fucking lazy and do nothing but sit on my arse all day..
You are not lazy and you do not sit on your ass all day, Sarah. Ignore, ignore, ignore. You know it's not true. :hugs:

hahaha how could anyone acuse anyone with two kids of being lazy and sitting on their arse?!?! Let alone a working mother! :dohh: sarah whoever it is is obviously thick as pig shit and blind as...errr...a mole

hahaha how could anyone acuse anyone with two kids of being lazy and sitting on their arse?!?! Let alone a working mother! :dohh: sarah whoever it is is obviously thick as pig shit and blind as...errr...a mole

:haha:

I dont mind you using my checking account, but jesus can you manage to put the right amount for the bill in so my account doesnt get over drawn?! :dohh:

:shock:

You are not lazy and you do not sit on your ass all day, Sarah. Ignore, ignore, ignore. You know it's not true. :hugs:

It was my OH :nope:

its your childs fucking life , and yours go get looked at you s o b , dont play around with that shit , care for fuck sakes dont brush it off

it feels like no matter how much i clean the place still looks like a right awful mess! :grr:

and btw dont you say anything about kids or parenting when you dont have kids yourself and your sister should not even talk about the subject because she doenst even want/like kids :grr: :growlmad:

No it's not holding a grudge, it's called making a list and remembering everything so when it's my turn to drive the karma bus I know who to run over! BITCH

You sit there and talk all this shit like you are big and bad but when you are confronted, you can't back yourself up and make yourself look like a little bitch.

I asked you to watch him for a few hours so I could do some school work, NOT let him lay there and cry until I come get him because your show is just sooooooo important. WHAT GOOD IS THAT DOING FOR ME?!!? I surely hope you don't do that when you're "babysitting"
:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"