status' you can't put on fb

Tina, :hugs: I think that's for the best sweetie.

Brayden I really wish you would learn to hold your bottle. :coffee:

i love the name Brayden! we where between Brayden and Zachary but we picked zach. i cant wait for him to be here!

Tina, :hugs: I think that's for the best sweetie.

Brayden I really wish you would learn to hold your bottle. :coffee:

i love the name Brayden! we where between Brayden and Zachary but we picked zach. i cant wait for him to be here!

I like the name Zachary "Zach" because that's my husband's name. :lol:
But no, I've always liked the name. If our next LO was a boy he'd be Nicholas Zachary. :D

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Its all about your girlfriend. You don't worry about your daughter running high fevers because your too busy with her!!!
You text me back and hour later and say oh wow.
She is your daughter!!!!
Start caring..

ugh the nerve of him
Pretty sad you back stabbed your best friend and took his girlfriend
and he cares more about me and your daughter then you ever will!!

I would still be careful with the whole ex best friend thing, kwim?

Shannon I know exactly what you mean.
Im not saying anything about jake or what has happened or anything with the attorney that we have talked about.

Why does everyone in my family feel that they have the right to tell me I shouldnt have anymore children? Its not your life get out of my personal life. Im finally financially stable and its our decision if we want more kids or not! (which not right not but later on) F*ck off!!!!

Fuck off. Piss off. Arggghh... just go away and leave me alone!!
Can you actually bring me any lower? Anything else you want to slam into my face?? Raaarrgh!

Thanks hun :hugs: Sure I'll be fine by tomorrow :) x

Never felt so low.
Think i got some sort of case of despression.
Gunna make a doctors appointment this week

Stop asking me to take all your work shifts for you! If you don't want them change your damn availability. I am tired of you hounding me and only me when you don't want to work. Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just an hour to be just us would be nice...we haven't spent any time alone in 2 weeks unless were in bed. just send her to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->