status' you can't put on fb

For some reason I still love you, I know we will NEVER be together again, but I still love you and miss how we use to be. I wish I could be held by you one more time, but that will never happen. You changed and not for the better, I just hope you don't take Jayden along for the ride.

I can't stop thinking about you, I can't stop crying. I wish all of this was just a nightmare and I will be waking up soon in your arms. I just want to be held by you while you tell me that you love me and everything will be ok.

Someone please make these thoughts go away.

big :hugs: Tina, things will get better for you, you will find the right man soon. Sorry things have been so hard for you. Your a strong young woman just take comfort in your beautiful girl, soon things will seem better.xxxx

Call me when im actually enough for you :thumbup:

Ugh, yes, lets put the 8 month old behind every other person in the house. Wise. Guess i just wont get dinner because someone has to be the adult and say its not appropriate to drag a baby to a resaurant so close to her bed time when she already screems the second you put her down. Thanks rest of my household. I enjoy not eating.

I wish you would stop waking my kid every single time he gets to sleep and then complain that he screams 90% of the day.

For some reason I still love you, I know we will NEVER be together again, but I still love you and miss how we use to be. I wish I could be held by you one more time, but that will never happen. You changed and not for the better, I just hope you don't take Jayden along for the ride.

I can't stop thinking about you, I can't stop crying. I wish all of this was just a nightmare and I will be waking up soon in your arms. I just want to be held by you while you tell me that you love me and everything will be ok.

Someone please make these thoughts go away.

i know that feeling alot i still feel like that 3 months after splitting up with my ex so just wanted to give you a :hugs:

YOu let your girlfriend take a pic with OUR daughter and let her put it on her facebook.
worst part is people are going to question your parenting because she looks like she is on drugs.

Some people are so insensitive! It is NOT okay to joke about joining the riots or condoning them !! You stupid idiots!

Okay last time it was 30 mins early and blamed it on someone else when no one was home with you.
Now you brought her home 1 hr early!!
Come on dude!!

I feel like either throwing up or raiding the fridge.
I wish i was pregnant.
I hope i am.

FUCK you and FUCK your entire motherfucking family.
i am DONE playing this game, and if you want to talk shit about me, i hope your weird cult family keeps you warm at night motherfucker.

why is it i leave you for being a lazy git who wont do anything and then you go and get a job, a decent one at that, seriously why?

Ugh say whatever see if I car all of you have always tried to control me and my decions and try to tell me what to do and critize everything well I dont care anymore I dont give a f#&!

I can't give over you, but this time I'm not going to go running back to you before I trust you again and that's going to take a long time.

beginning to think im waiting around for something thats never gonna happen.

You are the one who lost out on me and who i am.
He has me now and I wouldnt change it.
He actually cares about the both of us.
Your just worthless anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back