• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Um no, if you start trying to pick computers from my transfer stations, friend or not, i will beat you.

another test another BFN....never mind maby this month :)

You lecture me about money and spending wisely then waste money on paint for a room that was painted only a few years ago on a 10 year olds whim...cool.

Wants another baby so badly :cry:. This time of year always brings up the pain of my angel. Feel like I have a void that needs to be filled. But still taking my birth control, which I also hate!

I can't stand it when people who barely know me try & find out every single little detail about my life & my daughter. Mind your own fucking business, you never even talked to me in high school. Now that I have a baby all of a sudden I matter. Nosy bitches.

I eat healthy, I exercise, I do everything I'm supposed to do but the weight doesn't shift :cry: I was even ill for a week and didn't lose any weight!

I can't stand it when people who barely know me try & find out every single little detail about my life & my daughter. Mind your own fucking business, you never even talked to me in high school. Now that I have a baby all of a sudden I matter. Nosy bitches.

Same. :hugs:

my status: WE HAVE BEEN BROKEN UP FOR A MATTER OF DAYS, WE HAVE A 7 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER TOGETHER AND YOU'VE SAID THIS IS A 'BREAK' FOR US TO FIX THINGS... AND YES. I WENT ON YOUR FACEBOOK WHILE YOU WERE IN THE SHOWER. AND YES, I READ YOU WERE CALLING THAT IDIOT GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN BEAUTIFUL. YOU'RE AN ARSE AND I STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU RIGHT NOW BUT I STILL LOVE YOU.

seriously sam do you have to ruin my 21st just cause your petty and immature....

just because you put YOUR kids in day care when they were 6 months old doesnt mean everyone else has to! Some of us want to be a stay at home mum!

Seriously we are over,you have a child! Grow the fuck up and stop calling me!!!! Think yourself lucky i don't own a gun!

Has lost 3.5 stone since january and i still feel huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->