• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

AH I had wondered where this thread had gone to!

'you are no part of my life so who are you to tell me what I can and can not do with my son'

(seeing as I dont have facebook I love this thread haha)

I will always be a single mom. Even If I find someone, my son will never be their responsibility and Im okay with that :) But I just wish I had someone to hold me close at night <3

I really wish you could have been more like my OH..
He actually gives a shit.

"I hate your hair cut with the burning passion of a thousand suns. You head looks like an egg."

I don't exactly keep those feelings away from my OH, but I don't think his mom would appreciate me calling her son an egg head.

Lizzie, FUCK OFF. Your baby isn't better than mine & your parenting isn't better than mine, so stop making out it is! Your irritating the hell out of me SHUT UP!!

Now that feels better!

So happy OH is actually up for coming soft play today :O

why does everyone feel the need to express their opinions about what i do - at the end of the day, nothing i will do will ever be good enough.. :/

I am a genius :smug: I wrote an essay in an hour this morning, my teacher marked it, and I got an A :happydance: (All my posts have been negative lately, so I'm shouting out now I have something good to say :haha: )

I am a genius :smug: I wrote an essay in an hour this morning, my teacher marked it, and I got an A :happydance: (All my posts have been negative lately, so I'm shouting out now I have something good to say :haha: )

aww well done :) x

I want to scream. Honestly I can't get out of my flat. They have blocked off the pavement and the driveway to my flats and I need to go to work. I've called up and complained but I'm not going to get out anyway.
There is water works going on but the note said it would affect the other end of the road, not my end!
Oh and we have no running water, havent since 10am.

sorry to OH.. but i have done no tidying today - planning to rush tidy when you tell me you're on your way home.. pfttt!! :) x

^ ha, I do this all the time... :)

'What comes around goes around, you bring these things on yourself and I have no sympathy...'

Katt, I hate when my OH cuts his hair. He looks bald. :rofl: :shhh:

Me tooooooo, he practically is bald right now lol. Stickin' army. He texted me after he got it done as a warning of his bad haircut. I love him dearly, but his head does indeed look like an egg at this moment. :rolf:

bloody hell rhiannon! come do mine i've got three now -_-

its official i just bought a size eight dress and my ten jeans are falling down :D gone below my pre preg weight! :shock: just a bit gutted that i now own no clothes that fit

Katt, I hate when my OH cuts his hair. He looks bald. :rofl: :shhh:

Me tooooooo, he practically is bald right now lol. Stickin' army. He texted me after he got it done as a warning of his bad haircut. I love him dearly, but his head does indeed look like an egg at this moment. :rolf:

My OH doesn't have a choice :rofl: He used to have long hair when we were only dating .. ohhhhh how I miss it! :haha:

I'm so sick of living in this house....I just want to move out! :nope: I feel myself becoming more and more stressed each day...I just want to leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->