• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Wish I could commit crimes and then suck some dick and not get in trouble.

really want to take FOB on jeremy kyle and get jeremy to get FOB to sort his act out and actually pay for Kaya.

SHUT UP OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. Love, the girl you once "loved"

:hugs:

Don't think i know your game, i'm not weak like you think i am!

fuck off trying to speak to me again you absolute tool. No you don't 'love' me. Luckily I can now see through your mind games. Go crawl back under your rock, you woman beating piece of SHIT!

I wrote you a Thank You card today for the gifts, then the shit hit the fan and I remembered if it weren't for you my life wouldn't be such shit right now so I tore that Thank You card into a million pieces and I wish I could set it on fire in a bag of dog shit on your porch you old bitch!

fuck off trying to speak to me again you absolute tool. No you don't 'love' me. Luckily I can now see through your mind games. Go crawl back under your rock, you woman beating piece of SHIT!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I wrote you a Thank You card today for the gifts, then the shit hit the fan and I remembered if it weren't for you my life wouldn't be such shit right now so I tore that Thank You card into a million pieces and I wish I could set it on fire in a bag of dog shit on your porch you old bitch!

Dayummmm :xmas17:

In other news, I swear I'm an insomniac ](*,)

You totally would put this on FB :haha:

wish everyone would fuck off out my business, my patience is running thin atm.

Haha Anna! I'm trying to reel it in a little now, lmao... I'll call it my new years resolution! hahaa

wish my stretchmarks weren't so disgusting and I hadn't put 4lbs on. Not feeling very pretty today...

i wish i was allowed to actually have a FB status. It seems i'm banned from doing so now.

I get moaned at, apparently my status' make me look like a bad parent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->