• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

status' you can't put on fb

Katt, I hate when my OH cuts his hair. He looks bald. :rofl: :shhh:

Me tooooooo, he practically is bald right now lol. Stickin' army. He texted me after he got it done as a warning of his bad haircut. I love him dearly, but his head does indeed look like an egg at this moment. :rolf:

My OH doesn't have a choice :rofl: He used to have long hair when we were only dating .. ohhhhh how I miss it! :haha:

Neither does mine! I've never even seen him with longer hair as he has been in the Army for 5 years but when he gets it cut THIS short and THIS badly it's horrrrribbleeee. :dohh:

Katt, I hate when my OH cuts his hair. He looks bald. :rofl: :shhh:

Me tooooooo, he practically is bald right now lol. Stickin' army. He texted me after he got it done as a warning of his bad haircut. I love him dearly, but his head does indeed look like an egg at this moment. :rolf:

My OH doesn't have a choice :rofl: He used to have long hair when we were only dating .. ohhhhh how I miss it! :haha:

Neither does mine! I've never even seen him with longer hair as he has been in the Army for 5 years but when he gets it cut THIS short and THIS badly it's horrrrribbleeee. :dohh:
Ahahaha it's soo lovely that the government dictates the way they wear their hair, eh? :haha: Whenever Jon graduated from basic his was shaved to his scalp .. he was like a skinhead :shock: & he had lost so much weight he looked like he was at a concentration camp lol I'm not even kidding! Scared the tits outta me.

I HATE FOB! To bad Lyrik is calling another man dad!
ahhh Rant over!

Hate that im so long to do everything!!

You invited yourself and then didn't even show up. What the fuck. How many other things are you gonna fail me in in my life?

Look who's alone now? It's not me, is it :thumbup:

I HATE FOB! To bad Lyrik is calling another man dad!
ahhh Rant over!

You and kyle have been together forever, he is more of her father than fob.
and always will be,
love you, i was thinking about you yesterday ill text you later <3

DD just farted and OH checked that she hadn't followed through it seriously sounded like she had :haha: just nearly cried laughing!! didn't know such a small little girl could make such a noise :rofl:

i need sex

:shhh:

Nopeee just a single yummy mummy, whyy the hell not!!!

Wouldnt go that far but hey, its nice to be wanted :winkwink:

We've done this for like 5 weekends now :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"