Steady Temps=bfp?? Chart Stalkers

rachy28

Pregnant!
Reaction score
Ok, so im hoping you lovely ladies can give me a glimmer of hope for this cycle :) What do you make of my chart?

The steady temps look nice though I'm not sure you need them for BFP... I had some dips on mine. Your HSC looks good though! If you are pregnant your cervix will stiffen I think and it's advised that you not check cervical position after a BFP to make sure you don't introduce any bacteria etc :) FX and :dust:

I wouldn't check then anyway, didn't even like :sex: when I was pregnant with my kids, had visions of them being poked in the head :haha:

Can't see you chart, unfortunately :/ But if your temps remain higher and you're late that's a promising sign!

It should be visible now, think something was up with ff. Af due sunday

I see you are in the TWW again... I'm sorry about last month... your chart this cycle is looking good! Maybe a little implantation dip today?!! :dust: to you!

Yup back again :(
Last month I got my first ever triphasic message and got all excited for nothing :haha: The dip today is also my first ever but im not expecting much, its probably a fluke x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->