Stetch Mark Poll

24 Weeks I noticed a few under my bump & they've slowly creeped up near my belly-button.

Around 25-26 weeks I noticed some on my 'Love-Handles'

Then 26-27 weeks I got them on my bottom & inside my thighs.

I haven't got any on my boob's (yet) But no doubt I will get some. :lol:

I haven't got any yet, but i check every morning and night!! I just know they will find me!!

Thanks everyone - looks like they creep up on you at the end if you haven't got any before just when you think you've got away without any, how mean!!!
x

No stomach stretchmarks... yet. I check all the time.

I Have them everywhere, ive grown so much in 15 weeks, have strech marks on my boobs, its proberly because ive gone up 3 cup sizes, and on my upper tights and hips horrible lol

I just wanted to say, you missed out no stretch marks until birth!! I had none until an hour after the birth!

I got the majority of mine after giving birth, you could play several games of noughts and crosses on my tummy now!!

i got my first stretch mark today.... ON MY BOOB!!!!! i am devistated!!!!! :( :rant: :crry:

I have very light pink lines coming in, one on each side of my body, at my hips. I AM TERRIFIED!!

I had them with last pregnancies at around 30 week mark,just a couple either side on my hips.
They faded pretty quickly.
Though I can see one appearing now in that spot already!

*cries* I have them on my belly! (They have faded abit now) and on the sides of my stomach, and those are horrible dark red ones!!!! YIkes!!!! My OH thought it was a rash! lol

i already had some cos i was previously 6 stone heavier than i was when i got pregnant. but i got quite a few new ones when i was about 28 weeks

Lou
xxx

I thought I'd gotten away with it and then one day wam they were everywhere.
This time round I think I may have a few new ones already, but the old ones are also showing up a bit.

I havnt got any but im surprised with this huge bump for such a small person. Dont know whether its got anything to do with the huge amounts of bio oil iv been using since 1st tri!! I think i may get a few after iv had baby though, i will be one very very lucky person if i dont!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->