Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I am going to wait until closer to the second trimester to make a pregnancy journal. Orrrr, I may keep my current one for simplicity lol.

I'll be following you regardless of where you update! Was just wondering if you were going to change to one :hugs:

So DH decided to make a teaser of our Pregnancy Announcement which will happen after a few months. We still need more photos and videos. Right now this teaser is for my BNB family. :happydance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiySHB3Qcx8&index=3&list=UUEPoa66G7PjsW-u1YDIOJNg​

I saw a sign that had this saying on it and I cried in the store!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
Kenna you and Daphne both just gave me goos bumps all over!!!!

I absolutely love that video, Daphne! So special!!

I cannot wait to experience that kind of love Kenna... it will be amazing because I already feel like I cannot love dh anymore than I already do :)

Been a crying lady tonight for no reason guess im just being hormonal....:cry:

Today's symptom: 8 Weeks & 3 Days Pregnant

Been so gassy, constipated, no appetite (but have to eat), boobs screaming in pain... Been to the bathroom 6 times in the morning to poop (sorry tmi)...

Today's symptom:

Been so gassy, constipated, no appetite (but have to eat), boobs screaming in pain... Been to the bathroom 6 times in the morning to poop (sorry tmi)...

Ugh, sounds like a tough day, hun. I hope you feel better!!!!! :hugs:

Well I'm adding to your TMI, Daphne!
I WISH I COULD POOP!!!!! :rofl: So constipated hahahahahaa

I woke up first thing and had to go poop! lol it like woke me from a dead sleep!

Aw. Baby is head down and I'm starting to feel like I've spent more time in the bathroom than I have out of it! :( X

I thought dogs were man's best friend but it would seem we are all potty!

All you ladies being able to poop is making me so jealous right now :brat: :rofl:

I thought dogs were man's best friend but it would seem we are all potty!

All you ladies being able to poop is making me so jealous right now :brat: :rofl:

:hugs: Don't you worry Pamela we are in this together..... The throne is my best friend now but she's not helping out :haha::rofl:

Yip you and me both no relief. Now with Murphy's law we'll probably get the ssshits once we're not close to a throne... :rofl:

Try lots of fruits like grapes, for instance. They usually help move things along for me!

Hi Ladies, just wanted to share this video i just made. The audio was from the other forum and i used it for this video so everyone can hear it easily instead of downloading the audio file... This was her baby's heartbeat at 9w6d using her own doppler. Now, i pray to hear mine as well before the doc's office :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMprkDH-JDc​

That is awesome! Your doppler shoudl hurry up and get there already! :)

That is awesome! Your doppler shoudl hurry up and get there already! :)

Yeah it should hurry up..... Pregnant ladies can't wait any longer :haha:

Anyways, i hope i'll be lucky enough to hear the heartbeat.... The other lady started trying it at 8 weeks every 2/3 days and her patience paid off....

The heartbeat is a music in my ears. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->