Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I got a 2nd hand one for very cheap and it will be here at the end of the month when my mom comes to visit. I'll be 10 weeks then so maybe we can hear it too.

I really got it for dirt dirt cheap because the lady says it's not in great condition but claimed that once she got the hang of it it worked just fine. I'll try it out and if I cannot hear anything I'll wait till my 11 week scan. If we can hear the heart beat on the ultrasound day then I know the doppler is possibly not working or to give it more time... pass 12 weeks like the instructions say :)

Oh the lack of patience :coffee:
Early pregnancy test and then early everything else also :haha:

So DH and I have been discussing names and I've had the following:

Boy: Daniel
- DH's second name
Girl : Melanie
- MEL from my name and NIE from his name

That was names I had thought of before we were even expecting or ttc.

Now that I'm pregnant I thought maybe I want the name to mean something and thus the Google search started.

DH however said "I have one name that I like and I'm sticking to it!" (oh he can be so stubborn sometimes but I still love him)
He said he likes the name "Jessie" and it is a unisex name so we can use it as a boy or girl name.

Enter Jessie into Google and as we are Christian I am so happy that Jessie has a meaning close to us "God's gift"
Our little one is a gift from God and his/her name will reflect it

https://i.imgur.com/QFbxLut.png

So there we go ladies from now on our little bean will be Jessie!
I was hesitant at first but the more I think about it the more I like it and naturally DH is elated that he got to choose the name!! Seeing him happy makes me happy! Plus I feel like I can bond more now that I can start calling him/her by name :dance:[/QUOTE]

When I have a girl, she will be Rebecca Louisa (for my grandmother, Becky Lou)
If I have another boy, it will be Medardo (for bf) Guardiano (for dear friend)
If I have two girls, the second will be Victoria (for my cousin) Melissa (for my mom)

Sorry ladies for late update... I was so sick again. Can barely eat. Every time i try i throw up DH told me to try eat fruits which i will do later and hopefully i can stomache some of it....

Sorry ladies for late update... I was so sick again. Can barely eat. Every time i try i throw up DH told me to try eat fruits which i will do later and hopefully i can stomache some of it....

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. What worked for me when I was like that was to eat McDonald's French fries slowly and not drink anything with them or immediately afterwards. The salt helped the nausea and the heaviness of the potatoes (esp. with no liquid sloshing around) helped it to stick and not come up so easily. It may not be healthy, but hey, if it helps..

Ladies, when you have 12 minutes to spare I highly recommend watching this video...
If you can't access, YouTube Rolf Larsen Miracle of Life.
AMAZING.

watch

I think that Brianna might have something going with the potatoe, Daphne. I've come home from work a few times starving and the too nauseous to think of food... I always manage to 'enjoy' and keep a baked potatoe down :)

Thank you ladies. Will def include potatoes in my diet :happydance:

TMI update... Day 4 of no poopy :rofl:
I've gone to pharmacy and got syrup which is completely safe to use during pregnancy to assist because I literally cannot take it anymore!! So bloated that a stranger can easily assumpe I'm 5 months pregnant! :haha:

Lol! Good luck pamela!!! Hope the syrup works!!!!

Mm baked potato sounds delicious right now!!!

Pamela - I look 5 months pregnant (and I didn't six weeks ago) and supposedly I am not pregnant! I'm not having trouble with bm's, but I get the bloating thing.

And remember ladies, SALT ONLY (okay maybe black pepper) on your potatoes. If you load them up with mayo or sour cream chives bacon shredded cheese etc. etc. you might choke on your vomit because the toppings won't stay down and the potato won't come up. Yeah, it's happened to me, more than once.

Been a busy week, just able to catch up on everything.

I had horrible gas pains and constipation in my first trimester. Maybe one of the reasons I craved a lot of fruit like watermelon. Along with the nausea I think I lived on crackers and peppermint tea for weeks. The natural ginger Gravol tablets also helped.

Right now it's aching hips and heartburn yuck! I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow so I'm going to ask her if there is something stronger I can take aside from Tums.

My appointment is after my glucose screening test, for gestational diabetes. I am not looking forward to this, 12 hours fasting, getting blood drawn, then drinking basically a glass of orange syrup, then I get to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours (sigh!) then get more blood drawn! yay. lol Well at least the doctor gets the results right away so I will know.

TMI update... Day 4 of no poopy :rofl:
I've gone to pharmacy and got syrup which is completely safe to use during pregnancy to assist because I literally cannot take it anymore!! So bloated that a stranger can easily assumpe I'm 5 months pregnant! :haha:

Sorry for no poopy, Pamela.... I hope that syrup works like a charm....

Good luck with your tests SweetMelodies! Fx for only good results!
Mmmm when you are done you can have a nice big steak (if you eat meat :) ) with lots of sauce!

Wunna, I was the same in the beginning and still am now occasionally. I find that having raisins with my cereal every day helps me a lot. I also got a "softener" from the doc to take,but it tastes vile and makes me sick xx

Okay ladies again with the TMI but I went poopy :rofl:
I'm so happy :dance: :dance: :dance:

Only problem is I think I have a hemorrhoid because I have some rectal bleeding and a little bit of discomfort. I wasn't straining when I went but the constipation probably caused the irritation.

Have any of you ladies had this? I'm going to monitor it because Dr Google says it is normal and if it gets worse I'll go to the doc immediately.

The 4-day hold might have caused it, I wouldnt worry so much.... But try to monitor it.... At last, you can breathe a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->