Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Hi bumpies I hope you ladies and babies are doing well today :)

I have a question and was wondering if any of you have experienced this or if it is something I need to have checked...
My cm smells sweet?! I went to the ladies a while ago and noticed some discharge on my liner and it was normal white colour. I disposed of the liner only to find that I did not have a spare in my handbag. Anyway I can feel that there is some more in my undies and I know that is what I am smelling.

It is not offensive in any way or strange in colour so that tells me it is okay, but I'm no expert so was just wondering if anyone else has had this... maybe Daphne?? Seeing that my cycle and pregnancy so far seems to mimic yours :haha:

Hi Pamela, i too have the same observation with my CM. It's that much compared to before i found out. It's white in color and smell sweet.... Lets wait for others what their CM looks or smells like...

See I KNEW IT! My pregnancy is so mimicking your one :rofl:

:rofl: That's why i never put everything in my journal so you'll notice and be surprise what is going on with your body. :haha:

By the way, since i still have my last digital i might just pee on it tonight just to get a better video that i i maybe using in the future :haha:

Wohoo and then you can post that video here lol!
I still look at my video of my digital.... felt like the longest 3 minutes of my life hahah

So, i used my last Clearblue HPT def no more POAS :haha:

https://s30.postimg.org/3v5kn3ba9/image.jpg

Just took a video for future use..

Omg you are pregnant Daphne! Hehehehe :)

My cm is white and increasing with each passing day. I guess it could be called sweet smelling too. It makes me think I'm wet all the time lol

Omg you are pregnant Daphne! Hehehehe :)

My cm is white and increasing with each passing day. I guess it could be called sweet smelling too. It makes me think I'm wet all the time lol

Yeah i know, i was super shocked :haha: :rofl:

I guess this happens when we dont have anything to do but wait for doc's appointment. We ended up making sure everything is ok down there :haha:

Here's the video of the test..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKumdWGJ68o

Since craziness is at its peak I took out the test strips from the first digital and today's test for comparison. This is the first time i did it on digital hpt usually i just throw them :haha: was shocked to see the line of the first test. And oh, never thought "pregnant" word will still appear after dismantling the test :haha:

https://s29.postimg.org/69ahanvpj/image.jpg

Yup... the waiting never stops :coffee:
Symptom spotting also doesn't stop either.

Kenna, when are you going to start a pregnancy journal?

I think she's keeping her current journal unless she's planning to make a new one... Let us know Kenna so we can follow you as well.... :friends::hugs:

I saw now that she changed the link name of her Journal :)
Either way I'll be following which ever is being updated.

I'm having such an awesome evening! I love music so sitting with my laptop, earphones and my eldest cat and just having a blast!
I cannot believe I'm still awake because I normally drift off at 10pm... that's like my new 12pm :haha:

Hi bumpies I hope you ladies and babies are doing well today :)

I have a question and was wondering if any of you have experienced this or if it is something I need to have checked...
My cm smells sweet?! I went to the ladies a while ago and noticed some discharge on my liner and it was normal white colour. I disposed of the liner only to find that I did not have a spare in my handbag. Anyway I can feel that there is some more in my undies and I know that is what I am smelling.

It is not offensive in any way or strange in colour so that tells me it is okay, but I'm no expert so was just wondering if anyone else has had this... maybe Daphne?? Seeing that my cycle and pregnancy so far seems to mimic yours :haha:

I've still got a lot of creamy white discharge at 29 weeks. I've got more now than I did to begin with, if anything! X

Thanks Kirsty... I read that the thick cm is normal... was just wondering about the "sweet smell"

Saying that though, I know the smell of discharge changes depending on your diet. If you're eating a lot of fruit it will smell sweet. Meats...not so much x

That's interesting about the diet that can have an effect on your cm... learnt something new today :)

This is going to be way tmi, but my discharge is unbearable if I eat raw onions. I didn't realise what was causing it until I mentioned it to my midwife during one of my appointments thinking I might have thrush or something, and then it clicked! X

Oh wow... like having garlic and ending up with garlic breath :rofl:

I am going to wait until closer to the second trimester to make a pregnancy journal. Orrrr, I may keep my current one for simplicity lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->