Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Wunna, I was the same in the beginning and still am now occasionally. I find that having raisins with my cereal every day helps me a lot. I also got a "softener" from the doc to take,but it tastes vile and makes me sick xx

Thanks! I just posted about my "relief"
Luckily the syrup I got as softener tastes amazing!

A few tips from this "seasoned pro..."

- SweetMelodies, especially for you....I had MAJOR acid reflux my first pregnancy, so I took a daily Omeprazole (Prilosec OTC) and it helped tremendously. The bad heartburn kicked in for me this pregnancy in third tri, and I've been taking 1 omeprazole daily for a few weeks - no issues!

- I take a daily (well, in the 3rd tri, THREE daily) stool softeners in capsule form. No taste! When I'm still backed up for a couple of days, I take a glycerin (i.e., non-stimulant) suppository and it fixes things right up.

Marie - thanks for the info! Ever since my first pregnancy I suffer bad heartburn and too much calcium (in Tums) tends to back me up.

Wunna - I have had such problems preggers and not before. Sometimes you get a small tear in the skin either inside or at the exit, that causes bleeding after sever constipation. Definitely keep an eye on it but don't freak out to much as it will probable resolve itself

So the glucose test today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, wasn't the best tasting but not horrible. Unfortunately she wont have my results until my next appointment but I'm sure it's fine.

As for the heartburn she told me to take 150mg of Zantac 2 times a day. So hopefully that helps. I mentioned to her about taking tums and she told be that taking to many tums can actually irritate your stomach and cause you to have more heartburn! Well that's good to know. lol

So the glucose test today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, wasn't the best tasting but not horrible. Unfortunately she wont have my results until my next appointment but I'm sure it's fine.

As for the heartburn she told me to take 150mg of Zantac 2 times a day. So hopefully that helps. I mentioned to her about taking tums and she told be that taking to many tums can actually irritate your stomach and cause you to have more heartburn! Well that's good to know. lol

I'm glad everything went well and sure your results will be fine as well :)
Keep us updated though!
When is your next appointment?

Hi everyone! Hi Wunnabubba2 thanks for the invite over! Im Amy I am about 4 weeks pregnant and I am calling my drs today. My 9 month journey has begun!

Hi Mdscpa, I am here:)

Hi Amy, I'm Daphne.... Welcome to the group... I'm so amazed for a a quick transition from the other group to here :happydance:

Time to put some cool tickers in your signature hun....If you need help just shout out for help....

BTW, how long have you been TTC? Sorry if you've answered that already in the other thread which i might have missed.

I'm glad everything went well and sure your results will be fine as well :)
Keep us updated though!
When is your next appointment?

Will do! My next appointment is on December 2nd. All of my appointments have been pretty great. My Dr just tends to repeat "You're Perfect" over and over for everything lol. I'm really glad my pregnancy is going well, I really hope all of yours go just as good!

I've gained 17lbs so far since my first appointment so she is really pleased with my weight. I'm not sure if I can sustain that since I'm actually heading to Mexico on vacation for 2 weeks this Saturday. I'll just try not to eat everything I see and keep up a decent amount of activity..floating around in the lazy river is exercise right??

Hi everyone! Hi Wunnabubba2 thanks for the invite over! Im Amy I am about 4 weeks pregnant and I am calling my drs today. My 9 month journey has begun!

Welcome! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Oooh Mexico sounds amazing and immediately put me in the mood for some spicy nachos!!!!!! or or or Jalepeno chillis stuffed with feta and cottage cheese, crumbed and baked in the oven!

Sorry I got carried away with the food... enjoy your holiday and yes floating in the river is totally acceptable as exercise!

I have been wanting a baby for a while we were just waiting for the right time or to get a little bit older I will be 25 when I give birth and he will be 26. This was our first time trying I feel so lucky and blessed the journey to get pregnant is so stressful and crazy mentally. I actually didn't think I would get pregnant so soon I wasn't expecting a positive on any test!

Oooh Mexico sounds amazing and immediately put me in the mood for some spicy nachos!!!!!! or or or Jalepeno chillis stuffed with feta and cottage cheese, crumbed and baked in the oven!

Sorry I got carried away with the food... enjoy your holiday and yes floating in the river is totally acceptable as exercise!

Now you see where my food dilemma comes in lol! Thank you! I'm going to try to relax and enjoy!

I think it happens when we least expect it... or not... ttc always has a mind of it's own.

How did you tell dh?

He already figured i was lol because his strong little army he said

Hahaha army! Well at least he has his own vote of confidence.

I see some of us are going to be pregnant together for a long time how cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->