Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Jess loving your bump! So cute! I'm gonna catch up to you!

Pamela congrats!!! :happydance: I laughed at the "PP" label on the one photo. I kinda obviously assumed what that one meant :laugh2:

I hope this thread IS full of boys and I'm able to contribute. We want a boy so bad, I'll feel terrible for being slightly disappointed if it's a girl.

Thanks Jyllian!
Yip, the sonographer thought it would be cute to indicate his pee pee like that and she was right, it is!

We all have preference but im sure you'll love them equally whether its a boy or girl.. Mind you i prefered a girl but was so happy finding out its a boy.

Daphne, you should post your potty shot that dh editted, that is very cute and I'm sure Jyllian will enjoy that too :dance:

Also hoping for a PP but will be overjoyed regardless!

Here it is Pam... :haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/AdamsPottyShot_zps5c9b9791.jpg

Lovely bump Jyllian.... Can't wait for the time when we all have HUUUUUGE bumps.... Oh, and Happy 11 weeks......

Pp's for all indeed!!! Pamela I am like grinning from ear to ear!!! The bump never lies. What was your preference if you had one?

So far Jess looks 100% :blue: so the track record is strong.. Leave it to us to break the trend when we actually were trying for a boy! Sort of.. I tried the potassium diet and everything but by the time we did conceive we were mostly like "f it" hahaha

I'm guessing a boy too for Jess and Kenna and Dani.... Or maybe all the rest of the pregnant ladies here will get boys.

Pamela, already posted the potty shot last post on page 207... :haha: Just in case anyone missed it :lol:

Happy how we all get along with our pregnancies, next thing we know we are holding our babies in our arms..... :dance:

The next few weeks to expect will be gender scans (not O nor POAS) :haha:, then what?

Thanks Cheryl :hugs:

Happy 11 Weeks Jyllian, your bump is coming along nicely!!!!

Thanks for posting Daphne, I just love how cute your dh made your u/s photo :D

So how many of you who know the gender already did the baking soda test? I just did it and it didn't fizz at all!! And now I'm like oh man.. I WANT A GIRL!!!

Oh Cheryl I didn't have a prefernce at all! No lies at all!

And yes ME!! I did the baking powder test and it fizzed like crazy! Boy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->