Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm gonna try the salty pee test as well! My OH is gonna come home to a mass science experiment :rofl:

It's 2:20 here in Ohio so about 2 more hours at work (I'm off at 4) then running to Target on my way home to get fresh baking soda!

I'm doing salty pee! I don't care if I need to wait for FMU! I'm basically in the third month.. and I am a rebel!!

So I guess I must wait for fmu.. lol. Mine didn't do anything! It was a little cloudy but no foam and no bubbles

I was just reading a thread on the salt + pee test on BnB. A bunch of ladies tried it. Most were accurate, very few inaccurate. An hour to go before I'm off work! Ooooh this is bringing me back to my TTC days. Instead of POAS it's POBS (Pee On Baking Soda) or POSS (Pee On Some Salt) :laugh2:

I never went into very specific details with mine. I used baking *powder* and I think it was after 10 weeks (might be wrong). Also did not use FMU.

So I peed in a cup and added that to the baking powder which started to fizz!

Who's next on the gender reveal? Kenna or Dani? I know Kenna has an u/s soon and Dani are you still going to have tests done?

I haven't received an email back from the lady at the campus about scheduling my volunteer ultrasound. I remember her contact number being on one of the forms so I'm going to call just to follow up and make sure she received the email and hopefully schedule something! [-o<[-o<[-o<

Depending on when and how they do the scan mayyybe I can get a gender prediction...

Jess when did do your first b/s test?

I did it a couple times......when I first found out, at 8 weeks, at 12 weeks and at 14 weeks. They all did the same thing.

I'm gonna try the salty pee test as well! My OH is gonna come home to a mass science experiment :rofl:

It's 2:20 here in Ohio so about 2 more hours at work (I'm off at 4) then running to Target on my way home to get fresh baking soda!

My hubby kind of stayed away from the bathroom because he always walked in on my Expirement.

I was just reading a thread on the salt + pee test on BnB. A bunch of ladies tried it. Most were accurate, very few inaccurate. An hour to go before I'm off work! Ooooh this is bringing me back to my TTC days. Instead of POAS it's POBS (Pee On Baking Soda) or POSS (Pee On Some Salt) :laugh2:

You're on bub too? You should find me!

Edit: pregnancy brain at its finest. This is b n b lol

I never went into very specific details with mine. I used baking *powder* and I think it was after 10 weeks (might be wrong). Also did not use FMU.

So I peed in a cup and added that to the baking powder which started to fizz!

Who's next on the gender reveal? Kenna or Dani? I know Kenna has an u/s soon and Dani are you still going to have tests done?

Kenna's is next I believe around 2 weeks from now

So it looks like it will be Kenna, then Dani (if she goes for tests) and then you :dance:

I cannot wait for your gender reveals!

AFM at the moment it all feels so real to me, I feel like I can bond more and now that we know the gender I don't have this constant "itch" like I'm waiting for something. So I'm relaxed.

We are in the process of re-thinking baby's name. Jesse seems a bit more girly to me and I don't know if I'm feeling it :shrug:

Family tradition (which we may or may not follow) is that the 1st born son gets the dad's name.
DH's 1st name is Amos but we don't call him that and his 2nd name is Daniel. I love Daniel but DH doesn't feel it at the moment. So name is still up for debate :wacko:

Pamela I love the name Amos!!!

Jess do you possibly remember if you used FMU whenyou did your earlier b/s test? Have you tried the salty pee test?

I did each one at a different time to be honest. At this point pee is pee. I would do tonight when you get home and then first thing in the morning for comparison. Ronny covets his salt and I doubt he would let me use some for a pee test. I'll give it a go when we get home though and put it on YouTube for reference

Ok ladies, i just did the salty pee and is now uploading on youtube... be sharing the link once it's done.... Guess it's accurate.... I'm not sure if im reading the result correctly though coz it didn't make any sound.... :haha:

Pamela I like Daniel!

I did my test but after watching the video I def didn't let my salty pee sit long enough :dohh: I'm so impatient! I will ha e to try again tomorrow morning.

Top is before adding urine. Bottom is with urine (I held it for hours! I was waddling around the store waiting on a prescription trying not to wee myself!)

12c45585-0e8b-4cde-910a-fb28801a7925.jpg

The baking soda fizzes and foamed at the top. The salt did nothing but like I said I didn't leave it sit for more than 30 seconds. Will give it another shot tomorrow...

I have to pee so I'll try now. Sorry about the brain fog earlier

Keep it sit for awhile mine didn't react til after 30 seconds..... it just started foggy.... put some lights on and voila, foam started to build up....

Pregnancy brain is a good pregnancy symptom.... :dance: Ok ladies, have to go sleep... Catch up later..... Goodnight y'all..... :sleep: :sleep::sleep:

Here is mine baking soda on left, salt on right.....not enough pee I think.

[youtube]koNebYUxMrw[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"