Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oooh how soon can you do the baking soda test? I wanna try!

Dani I think they say 10 weeks but I did it today.. um, I can't wait!!

I also think we need Daphne to do it for scientific purposes..

Ok i need to go get a baking soda and do the test have to watch youtube videos on how to do it :haha: will have to make a video then for you all. :D

Excellent! For those not in my journal, my bump has popped so I ended up telling my manager who blabbed and made me end up telling my team. It all came at me kinda fast but I'm ok. Let the world celebrate the rainbow!!

i'll probably do it tomorrow night and post the video as soon as possible... Let's see what happens... I'm curious as well... :haha:

Yay Dani! Now everyone can be excited for you!

Ok so what is this fizzy test? And is it baking SODA or baking POWDER? I must try!

It's baking *soda* - you put a bit in a cup and then add some wee and if it fizzes supposedly you're having a boy and if not supposedly it's a girl. That's the tale at least! It worked for Pamela. I know I'm still too early but I didn't have a single bubble!

I'm trying this as soon as I get home! Ooooooh! I actually think we have some baking soda in the break room fridge here at work...

It's baking *soda* - you put a bit in a cup and then add some wee and if it fizzes supposedly you're having a boy and if not supposedly it's a girl. That's the tale at least! It worked for Pamela. I know I'm still too early but I didn't have a single bubble!

Cheryl, i just saw this video on youtube it didn't do a thing (a girl) saw her other video (gender reveal) and she got a boy....

https://youtu.be/fUZgm7wRh7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUZgm7wRh7s

Ah sh*t. It recommends using FMU :brat:

https://www.bakingsodagendertest.com/

And to use fresh baking soda... $%#@$!!! And the link I used is a bit confusing, so you pee in a cup first then add some baking soda? Or put some baking soda in a cup then pee on it? Good grief I make things so difficult.

But then there's a YouTube video at the bottom and in the comments someone says NOT to use FMU. I guess I'll try it both ways! Will share my results...

Yeah Daphne it can definitely go either way from what I have seen! It seems like it MIGHT be more accurate than not, if only like 60/40

But I just watched the video and hers did bubble a little bit, not like foamy like a beer but mine literally did NOTHING. No air bubbles at all. Innnnnnteresting...... When I saw that something flipped in me and I am super Team :pink:! So I am like trying to convince myself, haha. Although we will be overjoyed regardless I know!

I saw one video that it foamed and she also got a boy.... Oh, well time for me to do my own test now that we know the gender... :haha:

Jyllian, i will be waiting for your test before i :sleep: :haha:

Pam I am so excited for you!!!! It took me a minute to figure out you were team blue but I am thrilled. Little Jesse is a he!!!!!

Jess loving your bump! So cute! I'm gonna catch up to you!

Pamela congrats!!! :happydance: I laughed at the "PP" label on the one photo. I kinda obviously assumed what that one meant :laugh2:

I hope this thread IS full of boys and I'm able to contribute. We want a boy so bad, I'll feel terrible for being slightly disappointed if it's a girl.

I don't know lol, I'm getting larger by the second. Hopefully it's all baby! I really want a boy too and will be mildly disappointed at first if baby is a girl too. I know I'll be happy either way but after 30 years of wanting a boy, a girl result would be kind of....ya know. Oh well, a baby is a baby and that's what we want,

Your bump is so cute! Happy 11 weeks!

Pp's for all indeed!!! Pamela I am like grinning from ear to ear!!! The bump never lies. What was your preference if you had one?

So far Jess looks 100% :blue: so the track record is strong.. Leave it to us to break the trend when we actually were trying for a boy! Sort of.. I tried the potassium diet and everything but by the time we did conceive we were mostly like "f it" hahaha

It's so funny how split everyone is. My gender prediction stuff comes out mostly team blue and as I grow larger I'm definitely a low carrier. It will be interesting to see in 4 weeks what happens.

So how many of you who know the gender already did the baking soda test? I just did it and it didn't fizz at all!! And now I'm like oh man.. I WANT A GIRL!!!

I don't know the gender but mine fizzed right out of the cup.

Ok i need to go get a baking soda and do the test have to watch youtube videos on how to do it :haha: will have to make a video then for you all. :D

Daphne, go watch I my youtube video of it. I go through the process.

Yay Dani! Now everyone can be excited for you!

Ok so what is this fizzy test? And is it baking SODA or baking POWDER? I must try!

It's baking soda. You out some in a cup and then pour in a bit of pee. If the pee fizzes and foams like beer supposedly your having a boy, if it's flat your having a girl.

I'm trying this as soon as I get home! Ooooooh! I actually think we have some baking soda in the break room fridge here at work...

Do IT!!!!!

Yay D! I can't wait for your result. Jyllian can't wait to see yours soon... This is like my new equivalent of POAS :rofl:

Found this one in a friend's journal. She tested girl 4 times...and had a girl. Doing it tonight!

I found this test that was similar to the baking soda/urine test but instead you use salt/urine. I've done this four times, and got the same result so far - Basically you use a transparent glass and cover the bottom with salt. Then you add your urine to it. If it gets foamy at the top (like a beer), and cloudy, its a boy. If it stays relatively the same but has bubbles that streak from the bottom to the top, its a girl. All four times now, this test has said girl!
I found this test here: Salt + Urine Gender Prediction Test
(If you are over 8 weeks, you can use any urine! If before that, you must use FMU!)

Gotta watch your video later Jess.

Dani, maybe i'll try salt/urine tonight and later the baking soda.... Might do them in a mineral water bottle instead of a glass we use. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->