Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJ9bdt6q8c

Here's mine.. baking soda on the left and salt on the right. It actually looks like there are some bubbles in the baking soda and the salt was really weird.. it was cloudy but then there was almost this like layer of bubbles that weren't REALLY bubbles and wasn't REALLY foam and it moved like a jellyfish when I tilted the cup.. very odd. What do you think of those b/s bubbles?! Point for whom?! I'm going to try in the morning too since I'm so early on and see if that makes a difference

If you catch it at the end of my video, Ronny walked in. I think he thought the experimentation would stop

I love it! I forgot and came home and peed :rofl: oops

I did it! Cheryl I didn't record but our results were pretty much the same. I had the bubbly baking soda and the jellyfish like salt. My friend who had the girl said she had these results lol

Cutie like tiny bubbles in the B/S but no fizz? :pink: !!!!!!! I know you want :blue: though..

Like mini volcanoes? Lol

I want baby! Any sex will do!

I feel the same :) I thought I would slightly have preferred boy (I'm mostly terrified to raise a girl in our modern world..) until I saw the b/s and then I pinned turban headbands for like 30 minutes.. :rofl:

Yea. I have the girl name Ava and now I've been thinking about it all evening :rofl:

I love it! We actually don't have a girl name at all.. we have been debating for a while! Any name we love turns up being really popular. Poo! We are thinking Cadence and maybe call her Cady. Or Quinn, Violet, Hazel, Redding, Clémence.. see? We got nothing

:haha:

I think those are good. Not common at all. Addison & Ava are all we've ever had and I get stuck beyond that. A boy will be the 4th, so no creativity there!

I have the same result on the salty pee Cheryl.... Really got to do the baking soda to see the difference. Off to our doc in a minute.... Updates later... :hi:

Good luck at the Dr Daphne :hugs:

You ladies are awesome with peeing on stuff!!! Love it. Woke up and checked the thread updates and just a bunch of chicks peeing on shit - priceless :D

Cheryl, my baking powder fizzed like you would not believe. It started to foam and bubble like crazy the minute the urine hit the powder and that indicates boy. So for you my dear friend I'm calling girl :D
Dani, if your results were the same I'll call girl for you as well + your bump looks girl bump to me

I woke up this morning with my cat literally knawing at my leg.. I'm like WTF man if you want me to scratch your head just say so but attempting to eat me won't do you any good :rofl: She is adorable though, she bumps us with her head early hours of the morning to get scratched. I once put my hands under the blanket so that she could not bump and bite for scratches and she walked up to my face and bit me on my nose!

After scratching her for a bit I lay there and then it sank in again "we're having a boy" :dance:

Got to work and my fave co-worker decorated my pc with little blue baby hats and blue glitters - so cute!

Aww that was so sweet of your coworker! So it's about 4am here in Ohio and I had to check my email because the instructor from campus had responded to me yesterday evening. I emailed back wanting to clarify if I needed the a normal scan within 90 days of the volunteer scan as mentioned on the consent forms because that won't happen for me :nope: I only getting one doctor scan at around 20 weeks. I was afraid it would eliminate my chances of volunteering... but she had responded back and said they can scan me as long as I have doctor consent! We will be setting up an appointment today I hope once I fax the doctor form to the office and receive it back to scan and email to the instructor :happydance: I am elated! I will get to see my baby early!!! This is a once in a lifetime chance for me! And I was thinking... since I'm in first trimester, which is what they're studying right now, perhaps they will need me to volunteer as they further into their studies as I will be further into my pregnancy :thumbup:

I did the pee test again. Baking soda fizzes and had foam at top. Salt did nothing, even after 10 minutes sitting there :shrug: It just looks cloudy and smells.
e0cee501-968b-4631-a81d-9ed88b48e374-1.jpg

Well, back to bed for me til 6am!

Ugh pregnancy nightmares about being raped by multiple men while DH watches are horrible!!!! I slept like absolute crap :(

Ah that sucks Kenna!!! I'm sorry you had such a crappy night and I'm disturbed by just reading it :hugs:

You are all hilarious. This was very entertaining to join in on later. Still trying to pee on things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->