Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Happy 10 weeks A... Been so long since your last post. How are you?

Movement Update: DH felt baby Adam last night while we were in the kitchen.... The first time he felt him while i'm standing... :dance:

Wow Jess that sounds like a lot of hassles but glad the crib is there now :hugs: I agree though your new chapter is going to be great and on a blank canvass you can make magic!

Hi A :hi: How are you doing?

Daphne, I'm so happy DH could feel movements while you were standing. I'm slowly but surely getting there for myself and then hopefully DH will be able to feel soon as well.
At first I could only feel him if I was lying on my back, now I can feel him while I sit as well... next step is to feel him standing and then DH to feel him :D

That's how mine went.... From lying to sitting and now standing.... What's next? feeling him while i ran? :haha: Found this 3 cute baby boys newborn outwears in one of the sites here.... Good stuff for Adams photoshoot... Doubt if DH will get them because of limited use... :lol:

Untitled-1.jpg

That is super cute!!!
Oh and for anyone who is still doing baby shower invites etc. Try googling the website Punchbowl
They have so many cute things there!!

Wow so much excitement on here while I was gone! Congrats Kirsty how amazing! I finally got a confirmation email back from the instructor and am FOR SURE getting my ultrasound this Thursday! :happydance: I am to drink at least 36 ounces of water beforehand and be there at 11:15. She said it should take around an hour and I'll get a CD at the end. This week is going to draaaaaaag :wacko:

Wow Congrats.... :happydance::wohoo: That means we're be able to see a video.... :yipee: Hope all goes well.....

I'm throwing around ideas at my OH and if we don't have anyone with us at the gender scan I think this would be a cute idea to send to family members and post on Facebook:

8887af29d6f62e774f069602f2c7675c.jpg

We likely wouldn't announce a name at the time.

Our gender reveal is via video made by DH... And like you we won't be saying telling the name.... Date is also set when to post it on facebook.... :dance:

I'm throwing around ideas at my OH and if we don't have anyone with us at the gender scan I think this would be a cute idea to send to family members and post on Facebook:

We likely wouldn't announce a name at the time.

I think we're using this one too! So simple! Gonna post option 2.

Option 2 which I really like since we found out over Christmas
images
But it all depend on how my boobs and belly look :haha:

A video is a cool idea. I just saw an adorable video my friend made titled "My day with daddy" and he used an app on his phone. It has music and all and is so very sweet. Perhaps I can finagle something using my phone and include scan and belly photos with the hand print reveal at the end...

Haha speaking of boobs, have your boobs grown like a lot? I put on one of my favorite pre-pregnancy bras and it was so freakin tight. Before the pregnancy, my boobs were a little small for the cups......like a small gap between my boob and the bra, now is a whole different picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7
YES. I had just bought some new bras from Victorias Secret and they fit but had a slight wrinkling to the as they were a little big but not bad. Now my boobs spill over the cup and it leaves an indentation line across my chest! :holly:

This bra was always big and the cups kind of flipped outward at the top which was annoying to wear under certain shirts... but now it fits great!
20150213_070537.jpg

I've gone from a 34D to 36DD and I'm just getting started!

Wait until the milk comes in, ladies! I was an E-F cup before pregnancy (I'm not sure if UK sizes come up different to American?) and DH keeps commenting that it looks like I'm going to topple over, they've grown so much :haha:

Before kids, I was a 34B. With each pregnancy I swelled up to a full 34C near D I'd say after birth. Then my boobs shrunk and sagged down to a small skin filled A cup. There wasn't even any meat left to them :nope: They looked like 2 runny eggs slapped onto my chest. Four years after the birth of my daughter I got breast implants and became a 34D which I love. Now that they are swelling up again I'm nervous and hoping at the end of all this that my boobs don't look like two oranges in tube socks that sag down to my belly button :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->