Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Leave it to us to fill the thread with our pee and then our boobs! Haha! I don't think my boobs have changed yet but I haven't worn a proper bra in a while anyway! I ordered like three soft bras from Forever21 recently and haven't looked back

As long as you all keep your postpartum stitches to yourselves, I have no complaints :haha:

Bwhahaha :rofl: now I feel embarresed by my corner boob

Looking good ladies :winkwink: I too have gone up from a b to a c cup so yes the ladies are making themselves visible. The even enter a room before I do :haha:

Excited for your scan Jyllian :dance:

Okay imagine this, baby lying on your bladder, cat on your belly and braxton hicks :wacko:

I might just end up peeing myself real soon :haha:

Oh trust me, I can't wait to post pictures of my big new boobs! But first they have to grow.... :blush:

We're going to start attracting teenage boys [and probably my husband] before long :dohh:

:rofl: mine have gone from a barely A cup to a c cup so far. The problem is I have a concave chest so finding fitting bras has been a challenge. Ronny got me some medium sports bras but they are way too tight now and I refuse to go to a large. We might go look for some real bras soon

Jess my chest kind of caves inward at the breast area, like my lower rib cage sticks out more so but it caves in up top :shrug: Before my implants I hated how my stomach area seemed to stick out farther than my boobs... without being pregnant.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54e2e90149162.gif

Happy 10 weeks A... Been so long since your last post. How are you?

I know im sorry!! Before DD I could keep up with posts like this ha ha but now I only have chance for a quick read and sometimes a reply! I'm all good, sickness maybe easing...think I heard hb on doppler yesterday :) it was either baby or placenta either way-think it was baby as he/she moved away after a couple of seconds! And my scan is in over a week!!

All your bumps are coming along beautifully! Remember that coco tummy butter!! I think I popped last Thursday as defo have a little bump now (im pretty tiny in tum area.. and long!)

Soon you'll get to hear the heartbeat faster and louder.... :wohoo: for the scan.... Hope you get to share some pictures.... :dance:

I have the cocoa butter and have been applying it before stretchmarks even make an appearance. But i have no problem if i get any though it's part of being pregnant and i'm willing to welcome it/them....

AAAARRGGGH :wohoo:
I found a place close to my mom who does 4D Scans with a CD and lots of perks.

I'm going for one when I'm 30w5d 23 April :dance:
It's the day before my sister's wedding so I'll be there and it wont be extra fuel expenses because we'll be there anyway.
BONUS: My mom offered to pay half the scan price so I'll be able to easily afford it. My mom, DH and I will go for a 4D scan!!!! I cannot wait anymore and the testimonials that this lady has on her website are out of this world amazing!!!!

Lets all go crazy!!!!!! I just gave myself another count down :rofl:

I just got a text from DH that he went and bought some baby clothes... Of course, there's always blue in it... Guess we have enough clothes for him already and i have to stop DH from buying more :haha:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back