Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Hi Twinsie!

I think I'm 6w4d, and looking forward to my scan next week.

Congratulations!

Hi, Twinsie! I'm Kenna! I'm pg with my 1st, we find out gender this week!!! :)

So happy to have you here!

Hi Twinsie! :hi: I'm Jyllian, nearly 13 weeks pregnant with my third. This is my favorite thread to follow and it moves quickly at times! Happy you've joined us!

So there was a lot of debate online and from friends of mine, but I decided to go snow tubing over the weekend. It was a BLAST! I never once felt in danger or uncomfortable and walking through the snow was a nice workout :thumbup: There was even a conveyor to take us up to the top of the hill!

Here's a video of myself, my OH, our two kids and four other friends linked up and traveling down:

https://youtu.be/1PBMlpYGJTM

Hi ladies!! Thanks for the warm welcome:hugs:

I am still kind of in shock that I'm pregnant! I got a little worried last night though when I went to wipe and had some brown/pinkish on my toilet paper! I'm 16dpo now and just praying for a sticky bean!!!! Took another test this morning and the line got a tiny bit darker so I feel better. :happydance:

I called my gyro and told them I'm pregnant and wanted blood work. It's not routine here so I have to be spirited for it. Told them about my spotting so I hope they allow it. I'd feel better knowing my hcg number is increasing. BUT I made my furst prego appt !! March 16th! What happens at the first appt?? Will I get an ultrasound? Or just blood work? Both? I have so many questions!!! :haha:

Hi Twinsie! :hi: I'm Jyllian, nearly 13 weeks pregnant with my third. This is my favorite thread to follow and it moves quickly at times! Happy you've joined us!

So there was a lot of debate online and from friends of mine, but I decided to go snow tubing over the weekend. It was a BLAST! I never once felt in danger or uncomfortable and walking through the snow was a nice workout :thumbup: There was even a conveyor to take us up to the top of the hill!

Here's a video of myself, my OH, our two kids and four other friends linked up and traveling down:

https://youtu.be/1PBMlpYGJTM

SO FUN!!!! I miss tubing! I used to go a lot when I was younger but haven't been in years. Glad you had fun!

Hi, Twinsie! I'm Kenna! I'm pg with my 1st, we find out gender this week!!! :)

So happy to have you here!

You must be so excited to find out the gender!!!!!
I'm definitely finding out too. I need to plan lol I love to plan! Although, there is some fun in the mystery of not knowing. But I'm wayyyyy too impatient to wait!!:haha:

Twinsie :rofl: I like that autocorrect from "gyno" to gyro! Gyro sounds pretty good right about now actually..

So at your first OB they'll do a Pap smear and basically an annual exam, go over a ton of info with you, weigh you, draw blood most likely, pee in a cup.. That's about it. IF for any reason they worry about ectopics they might do an ultrasound.. They did for me because I had an infection years ago and they wanted to make sure everything was in the uterus. They then had a follow up to see the heartbeat. They're not stingy with the scans there! The first appointment I had though was just bloodwork to check betas and she told me once they reached a certain level we would do a scan

Kenna so excited to find out the sex!! I know everyone voted girl but I am going with :blue: !

Eagerly awaiting dani's :pink: results today... Lol

I'm also (im)patiently waiting for gender updates :haha:

Like you Twinsie we are all pretty much way to impatient to wait till birth and all had / will be having gender scans :D

Hahah gyro:haha: I do like gyros! Boo I was hoping I'd get an ultrasound next month!

If you don't "know / remember" your last AF date you might get a dating scan from your GYN if you get where I'm going with this :winkwink:

Hahaha pamela yes

So, some weird updates over hurr. I've officially added this to my birthday "wishlist" (more like i'm-pregnant-so-I-DESERVE-it list) to wear when I'm quite large: https://www.hm.com/us/product/79476?article=79476-B

Also had a dream last night that *I* had a penis?! It was quite terrifying when I woke up... anyone else had this dream?! I assumed that was because little peanut is producing testosterone already if it's a boy BUT when I googled the dream a ton of women said they actually had girls after a bunch of those types of dreams?! Very odd

Was it a big penis, Cheryl :rofl: sorry hun, but your dream is really making me giggle... I haven't had that sort of dream, sorry

Pamela.. as a matter of fact.. IT WAS!! It was like a regular size one! I read some weird wives tale that said if you dream of a little one it's a girl and a big one it's a boy.. ummmm... I really didn't like having to delve back into those memories to extract the size detail! But yep, definitely. Oddly enough I made it go away and I was like.. normal again?! In the dream?!

Well obviously in the dream.....

If you don't "know / remember" your last AF date you might get a dating scan from your GYN if you get where I'm going with this :winkwink:

Good to know! I think I'm having memory problems all of a sudden.. :winkwink:

Omg penis dream!!! Lol! That must have been so bizarre and freaky!! I don't know how guys can stand walking around with those things just hanging around! :haha:

I'm convinced I'm going to have a boy. We only had sex 3 days before I Od and the night I O'd so I just know those male spermies got there first! We shall see!

:hi: Twinsie, I'm Pamela

Just passed 22 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby, a boy :D

Congrats on your BFP!! Looking forward to having you here with us and happy and healthy 9 months to you and your baby :hugs:

Congrats on your baby boy :)

Thanks Twinsie, I was convinced boy as well as I believe day before o is when we conceived :D

Don't worry about your memory issues hun, it's called pregnant brain. Hope you can get a dating scan this way and then at least you can see your LO

Thanks for sharing your big penis Cheryl :haha: I've been giggling about it so murphy will probably give me a similiar dream tonight :haha:

You've just got to love men... 2 weeks ago I cried for an hour because I couldn't stop and not even sure why I cried. Busy making stew now and chopping onions made my eyes tear up. DH walks in gives me 1 look and turns around saying "not this again" :rofl:

Hahaha pamela DH has been so bad! I haven't been that bad at all this pregnancy but he's like OMG i cant wait for the 2nd trimester.. uh really honey?! YOU can't wait for it?! :rolleyes:

I must admit I was a real biatch 1st tri. I reallyt couldn't help it and DH didn't really quite understand. Much better now though.

He loves making pregnant jokes like pushing out his belly and complaining about constipation etc. He's going to get himself slapped one day soon :rofl:

Hahaha, I almost told DH yesterday "god I miss a real poo" but I thought that might be just too much! He has had such bad pregnancy symptoms, worse than mine! He has already gained FIVE POUNDS! I have lost TWO! He is very moody and gets bad morning sickness. He also gives in to ALL of his cravings.. and his sex drive has definitely increased! I think my fluffy new boobs might have a bit to do with that though.. :rofl:

I haven't asked about his constipation, but I'll be sure to mark that on his app too :D Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->