Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I like it :D
Feels so cool seeing :blue: next to my name :dance:

Since finding out the gender I have bonded so much with this little guy so he just has to get use to the idea of being mommy's boy!

Kenna, if not too much trouble can we put our expected due dates there as well? BUT only if it wont be too much trouble for you :hugs:

I'm still name hunting.... I've outgrown the unisex name, Jesse. I want one that was chosen especially for my boy and not one that we chose because we didn't know the gender. DH and I cannot agree on any other names though :dohh:

Pamela I've infiltrated your dreams and stolen your boy parts!!! I bet it was a combo of my dream and Daphne's is-it-isn't-it u/s extravaganza?! You got a pretty clear potty shot right?!

If I get a gender scan at 16 weeks that's just the amount of time I've already been pg to wait. Woohoo!

Pamela not happy about your bragging about living in a vacation... Not happy at all.... Luckily we are relatively close to New Orleans so we can head down for a cruise pretty easily! And we could take one to mexico where we even made the little bugger. Cruises are like eh $300/person so that's not too bad considering we are adding $700 here $800 there with all the freaking doulas and maternity photos and junk! We bought our house a year and a half ago and our cars will work for a while with kids so might as we'll take advantage! :D

Sorry for making you unhappy about where I live Cheryl :haha:

I think it must have been a combination of it all and so you took my boy's big penis and wore it yourself :rofl: The sonographer was pretty sure of our potty shot being a boy so I'm happy with that. I get a 4D scan when I'm 30 weeks so will get confirmation on it again when we go but I have no doubts.

Penis talks reminded me yesterday I told my friend she sounds drunk while talking because she was making no sense and she said "well you have a 3 month old penis in you" :rofl:

Thanks for the responses! I hope I can hear the heartbeat! But I'll settle for just knowing he/she is snug and safe if need be.

Definitely rent a dress for your baby shower! My sister even got her makeup professionally done so she could look/feel her absolute best that day. I think your body being so unfamiliarly big messes with you and you just want to feel like you look your best! Nothing wrong with that!

Gender reveal parties are so fun!!! My sister had one and it was amazing to find out the sex at the same time she was. Very special. However, I don't have that patience ! My husband and i wanna find out together privately and then we'll have a party to share it with our families in a fun way but we'll already know. Speaking of, how are you guys going to reveal your baby's gender ? Cake ? Balloons ? I love hearing this stuff!

Also, how did you guys tell your families you were pregnant? We haven't told either family yet but want to do it in special and fun way! Ideas welcomed! :)

My husband and I will be finding out the 12th and then I have to keep a secret for 2 days until we tell our parents (well my parents and his mom, hubby's dad passed away when hubby was 5). We are going to tell them using bath fizzies that turn either pink or blue in water. Then we are having the gender reveal shower the 28th, which I know is a bit early but I can't keep a secret long and it gives us time to get the rest of the stuff we need. For that reveal I have purchased huge 3 foot black balloons and we are going to fill it with either pink or blue confetti and pop it over our heads.

As far as how we told my family: I pretty much called my mom and screamed it at her a few minutes after the second test, then called my sister and cried while telling her, then called my brother to have my dad call me, my brother guessed and then my dad guessed that's why I was calling and said "no shit". My mil we called and told after the first blood draw and my hubby text his brothers. Keep in mind though that I was set to have 2 medical procedures on my bavk, foot surgery, an ultrasound and start fertility meds the very next week......so it was quite a shock.

Kenna, if not too much trouble can we put our expected due dates there as well? BUT only if it wont be too much trouble for you :hugs:

I'm still name hunting.... I've outgrown the unisex name, Jesse. I want one that was chosen especially for my boy and not one that we chose because we didn't know the gender. DH and I cannot agree on any other names though :dohh:

I knew you outgrew Jesse the other day, I could feel it. I hope you can come up with something you both like.

Pamela I've infiltrated your dreams and stolen your boy parts!!! I bet it was a combo of my dream and Daphne's is-it-isn't-it u/s extravaganza?! You got a pretty clear potty shot right?!

If I get a gender scan at 16 weeks that's just the amount of time I've already been pg to wait. Woohoo!

Pamela not happy about your bragging about living in a vacation... Not happy at all.... Luckily we are relatively close to New Orleans so we can head down for a cruise pretty easily! And we could take one to mexico where we even made the little bugger. Cruises are like eh $300/person so that's not too bad considering we are adding $700 here $800 there with all the freaking doulas and maternity photos and junk! We bought our house a year and a half ago and our cars will work for a while with kids so might as we'll take advantage! :D

I'm jealous you're doing maternity photos. I want to but hubby is going to give it a try first. Our photographer for our wedding snapped 8 photos during an engagement shoot and then his camera broke and he backed out of the wedding.

I've been slacking with this thread recently. All I can say is roll on blood test results/second trimester.

Another possible thing to add Kenna would be everyone's first name. That way newcomers are a bit caught up and for pregnancy brain moments we have something to refer to.

Another possible thing to add Kenna would be everyone's first name. That way newcomers are a bit caught up and for pregnancy brain moments we have something to refer to.

I second that idea!

Jess I'd be happy to give you some pointers for the maternity shots - a few simple settings on a decent camera can take you from totally bleh to really professional looking! I planned a lot on Pinterest before even knowing we were preggers since I was planning on starting to shoot some clients but then I got pregnant myself and now I'm like DONT CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! hahaha. I'm really just CRAZY business with regular clients trying to get plenty of cashmoney in before I have to take off. I love working for myself but it's like this with vacations too, I have to work double about 2 weeks before I take a week off!

Cheryl, you'll probably hate me on Pinterest now. I've gone boy crazy!

Ladies, I am officially losing my mind. I would have thought I would be under less stress when I stopped working but that isn't the case. I got an email from my CPP nurse saying that the doctor and others think it would be fine for me to be co-managed by high risk ob and nurse midwife. But I don't know what to do. Basically I don't know what benefit I have of seeing 2 doctors and don't know if the care that I am getting is sufficient or not. The details are in my latest blog, but I don't know what to do.

Also, my week 13 bumpdate is up on youtube. I filmed a pregnancy test at 18 weeks to see if its still positive. It is.....but I'll post that video to come out on Saturday I think.

[youtube]dD4fZPutWTE[/youtube]

I think Kirsty is referring to her upcoming blood work and moving into the second trimester of her new pregnancy :winkwink: (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Dani I love the announcement photo so sweet!

Thanks Jess, I'll let you ladies know when we agree on a name :D
I hope you get some stress relief soon!

Twinsie and Startd, I missed your first name, could you please let me know what it is? Thanks!

Also, need Due Dates for everyone but Daphne and Kirsty. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->