Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Pam I sure hope your heart issue turns out to be nothing serious. Do you have a home blood pressure cuff?

Jillian - I would be so angry if my hubby up and quit his job. He's thinking of switching positions, which would be a drastic change in pay which were struggling with at the moment. Hopefully one of his prospects lines up.

Jamie - we have decided on either Luke Edward Allen or Lily Elizabeth Ann depending on if this wee one is a boy or girl.

AFM: hanging out with my mom today running errands. It's only 9:45 and we have gone to one grocery store and gotten breakfast and I'm exhausted! We went to a movie and dinner last night. Baby kicked all through the movie, all through dinner and late into the night. We are both Exahusted and I'm sure the wee one won't be up for a very long time today.

Sounds like you're keeping busy Jess! You're names are great! I love Luke/Lucas that was one of my picks for a boy but DH isn't as into it.

I wonder how SweetMelodies is doing? I can't remember if she was on this thread or another :shrug: Well she must be super busy loving on her baby girl and I don't blame her!

Finally found the fabric for my baby shower outfit! You don't even know how hard it is to find pink and blue material. It wasn't what I originally had in mind but its perrfect

We just announced today, instead of putting the ultrasound video DH tweaked the avatar i use here and posted a photo... We'll see what people will say.... :D

https://i60.tinypic.com/2eupvk9.jpg​

Sleep deprivation started Thursday night, baby Adam don't want to settle down up until Friday morning at 7 am... That's the only time i fell asleep... He kept on moving, punching and kicking... I cried because of headache and just kept on talking to him to give me a rest.... Glad he listened thought i won't be able to sleep....

On a good note, DH just sent me a text message... He finally got his second bonus for the year :wohoo: :yipee:

I caught up properly on here now and I love the announcements ladies! :dance:

Daphne, congrats on your DH's 2nd baby pay cheque :haha:

Sorry that you are still under so much stress Jyllian. I really hope it eases up soon and that you enjoyed the pizza you now made me crave :D

AFM: I've never had anxiety with Dr's etc and I was in the bed for about 20mins playing suduko before they did the ECG so I am confident that my body wasn't panicking about the ECG at that stage. One of the ladies also due in June is a senior cardiac nurse and gave me lots of great advice and reassurances last night so I'm feeling much better. DH checked my heart rate last night and he got 90bpm so that's good. I woke up a few times with it racing again though and have noticed that even if I don't restrict blood supply my hand, arm or foot etc will go all numbish like pins and needles and then I need to flex a bit to get blood flowing again :shrug: Will mention this to Dr when I get results.

Other than that I'm 24 weeks today and my little man is healthy - therefore I have no complaints! :dance:

Oh Jess, almost forgot to answer that if needed I can use my neighbour's blood pressure cuff. I however always have low blood pressure and it was low again yesterday as well when they checked it after the ECG.

I've ony ever had high blood pressure once that I can recall and that was after I was taken to hospital ER after falling down stairs and taring loose my ankle ligaments.

Aw Pam I was hoping it was anxiety :( when do you go in for more tests etc?

We're packing up our house to move so have a tonne of bubble wrap in our living room at the moment. I left the room for less than a minute and DH had bubble wrapped both of Luca's legs and feet. My poor baby :rofl:

Edit: Thought I was in my journal! Oops

That sounds like something I would do when DH wasn't looking - I'm so the naughty prankster. I once put newspaper all over a friend's car and flour then hosed it down to make paper mache :rofl: I thought I would die laughing when I saw his face lol

Cheryl, they took blood yesterday and urine cultures. They are going to test white blood cells (higher levels indicate infection), thyroid function, hemoglobin (if levels are too low then that would cause problem as I don't have enough to carry oxygen to heart etc), creatinin and urine analysis for infections as well.
To me it feels that my anxiety is brought on by the heart beat and not the other way around. This can however just be another unpleasant symptom during pregnancy. Results due Tuesday morning and we'll then see what treatment or further tests are required if any.

Pam-. I hope there is a healthy treatment for all of the things going on. I'm not sure what could cause the numbness but my sister mentioned that would happen to her when she was pregnant and it stopped on it's own. Hopefully it's nothing serious. Glad to hear baby boy is healthy! That is the best news

On a good note, DH just sent me a text message... He finally got his second bonus for the year :wohoo: :yipee:

Awesome news!!! Gotta love bonus's!! :happydance:

Jess- that's great you found your baby shower dress fabric!!

Thanks Jamie :D

I'm sure I'm letting my mind run away with me haha. I'm just very cautious now because I need to keep healthy for my baby.

I know that im over in the ttc thread, but I cant seem to find it. Is it just me or has it disappeared?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-until-we-all-get-bfps-1262.html#post35051853

Hope this helps Froggy :D

:rofl: Amazing video Cheryl...... I may be pregnant but i never had that kind of cravings... Ice cream with pickles??!!?? :dohh: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->