Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Cheryl, some say it starts at 12w1d and some at 13w, either way, you're in 2nd tri already... :dance:

Thanks Daphne :thumbup:

Can't believe you're nearly in your third trimester already!

Luca will be 3 months old on Friday, which is also the day we go for our first ultrasound with this LO :D

I'm even confused when it will really start... 27w1d or 27w5d? I think i'd go with the 28w... :haha:

Oh, advance happy 3 months to Luca. I can't believe you're 2 mos preggy seems too fast.... Can't wait to see your sonos....

Here's one site with info on it and it even has a trimester calculator but like I've said I've seen different info on different websites:

https://www.thebump.com/a/how-long-is-each-trimester

Thanks for the info Jyllian... I think i will go with that one since it's more conservative....

I'm even confused when it will really start... 27w1d or 27w5d? I think i'd go with the 28w... :haha:

Oh, advance happy 3 months to Luca. I can't believe you're 2 mos preggy seems too fast.... Can't wait to see your sonos....

I moved over to the third trimester board at 27 weeks :D

I can't believe it either! We haven't told any irl people because it doesn't feel real to us yet.

I moved over to the third trimester board at 27 weeks :D

I can't believe it either! We haven't told any irl people because it doesn't feel real to us yet.

It's gonna get real after your scan.... :dance:

I think TECHNICALLY if you're going by thirds, the 2nd starts on 13w4d.. some of my apps this morning have said congrats! you're in the 2nd! Many are saying it's my last week in the 1st, and I'm pretty sure my doc based everything as "after 12 weeks" without really saying the T word. Doesn't really matter to me, just curious since I've seen so so many different things!

I too got confused with all the apps and sites i check.. Guess we just have to pick one and stick with it. :haha: Here's what babygaga has.

https://i58.tinypic.com/2v2tisy.jpg

Well ladies, Appt went very well!! She found TWO heartbeats! One baby is measuring right on track 7 weeks and 2 days. Going back in two weeks to determine if second baby is gonna stick. Doesn't look good though. :(
But One baby is very healthy and measuring right on track!!!!! :) ps. I'm a twin so I was wondering what my chances of having twins was. Guess it's good!! Well I ovulate two eggs at a time, but after that depends on the sperm. Crazy ! My next appt is the 31st. I'm not hopeful for the second baby just because she couldn't even get a good measurement but there was a clear wall in between the two. So well see! At least I get another u/s in 2 weeks!! Thinking positive!

Holy cow!!!! Congrats on the twin!!!!... You're screen name really fit you... I pray that the second baby will grow and develop.... I'm so happy for you Jamie..... The first twin in our group..... Can't wait for your next appointment.....

Wow Twinsie that's awesome! :happydance: I hope Baby B sticks!

There's two other ladies expecting twins on this thread I follow as well:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...t-peas-all-welcome-join-157.html#post35107487

Wow congrats Jamie!! Like Daphne said first twins on our group :D

I have faith and trust that both of your babies will be thriving when you go for your next u/s! :hugs:

Thanks ladies!!!:hugs: I am so excited and relieved that we at least have one healthy baby here to stay!! :happydance: The second baby is a bonus! I'm hoping it gets stronger too but if it's not meant to be I don't want baby to be unhealthy so we shall see how the next few weeks go!!

image.jpg

I finally took a "bump" pic this weekend. I'm only 7.5 weeks so there is no bump lol but it's a starting point!! :)

Aww! Yes, gotta start somewhere and before you know it you'll be poppin' out!

Wow I've missed so much!

Congrats Twinsie and Jess!
Cheryl- Thank you, everyone loved it!

I have a question. Since its still so early and u/s said 5w1d...is that the gestation of the baby and I'm still 6weeks and 5 days? Or how does all that work out. I need to change my pregnancy app so I can have my countdown of my weeks and how the baby is developing.
Someone please help I'm so confused

Wow I've missed so much!

Congrats Twinsie and Jess!
Cheryl- Thank you, everyone loved it!

I have a question. Since its still so early and u/s said 5w1d...is that the gestation of the baby and I'm still 6weeks and 5 days? Or how does all that work out. I need to change my pregnancy app so I can have my countdown of my weeks and how the baby is developing.
Someone please help I'm so confused

You did temp right? I'd go with what FF says. During my early scans i had conflicting dates. One day i'm 1 week delayed, spot on and some 1 week ahead.. My 20 and 21 weeks i was spot on and my 22 weeks i was 1w1d ahead. I still kept my due date based on FF... It's really confusing early on but if you're sure when you O'ed that is more accurate in dating.

Jamie, you have a wonderful outlook! Hoping for nothing but the best and you'll be popping soon especially due to twins :D

Sylvia, I agree with Daphne. Stick with your due date from LMP or O date. My LMP and confirmed O day puts my due date within 2-3 days of each other. My 11 week scan showed baby at 10 weeks and at 13 week scan baby measured 14w1d. I was just as confused but stuck with my LMP. At 20 week scan Matthew measured exactly 20w4d which was 100% spot on with my LMP.

Also early scans are said to be accurate for dating BUT I've read that it is normal for them to be out by as much as 6 days either way (behind or ahead).

So in conclusion if you know your dates stick with them :hugs:

Congratulations Jamie!

So many lovely stories on this thread

Thanks everyone!!! Im trying to stay positive! what's meant to be will be! Que sera, sera! :)

Mommysylvia- when was your last period? End of jan?? I feel like you found out the same time I did about being pregnant right ?? Minus a few days? The baby could be growing slower? I'm not sure, I'm not an expert but maybe the baby will catch up soon? Do you know the heartbeat? If it's a true 5 week old baby the Heartbeat will be 80-85 bpm, but if the baby is closer to 7 weeks (6 wks and 5 days) then the HR would be around 114 or higher. Every day the heartbeat increases by 3 starting at 5 weeks (80 bpm). Hope that helps??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->