Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Nope. I doubt I'll hear anything until I go back in

Thanks daphne!! :) can't believe it's been a month already since I found out I was pregnant. T-10 days until my next scan to see how both babies are doing!!

Jylian- you sound sad :/ sorry this isn't the happiest time for you. Men!!!! Does he try to talk to you or make shy effort to mend this? Stop buying junk?? I hope he stops soon! Therapy??

Kirsty- you really are fertile!!! Were you super surprised when you got prego again right away?! My sister still complains that sex still hurts and her baby is 6 months old now! I think she tore a lot .. But that seems extreme!

Kirsty- you really are fertile!!! Were you super surprised when you got prego again right away?! My sister still complains that sex still hurts and her baby is 6 months old now! I think she tore a lot .. But that seems extreme!

Not super surprised, but we definitely didn't expect it to happen so soon. Sex was a little uncomfortable but nowhere near enough to put me off! My son only made it to 35, so was a little baby and I didn't tear, so our experiences are probably very different! I remember seeing a woman on the news that gave birth to a 15lb-er! :nope:

Ugh I am so sad right now Jamie :sad2: I want to enjoy this pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being pregnant and am so in love with this baby and feeling the little pokes and kicks from within cheer me up a bit. But I know there's so much to get done before and after baby is here and want the assurance the my OH will be able to help provide continuously and be someone I can depend on. I was getting really excited when we were making progress on the remodel but now that the funds are nonexistent for it I've lost all motivation. No therapy... $$$. I put my foot down and told him yesterday that since he has plans to go sit at his dad's house with the dogs (his dad's very old dog and the big, smelly, slobbery, untrained dog I made my OH get out of the house) while his dad is out of town then unless he has a job to support himself, contribute to our shared bills as well as splitting the remodel costs then he should pack his things and take them with him over there. I'm not going to continue to be disrespected day after day while he continues smoking and crap which is basically being funded by ME as he struggles to pay HIS sole bills and not help me with our shared expenses :growlmad: I've had it!

OMG Kirsty the word "tear" makes me shudder and do a kegal :wacko: I feel like I need to hold my lady parts!

Jylian, ive been in your shoes. My DH was laid off but it's still a very difficult time as a wife and I can't imagine being pregnant. You're doing exactly what you should with communicating how you feel and how things are affecting you. My only piece of advice would be to keep the lines of communication open with him. I know layoffs can be different from quitting but they go through a lot emotionally that they don't show when they can't provide. :hugs:

I understand many men hide emotions and I'm sure my OH feels like a giant piece of doodoo. I've kept my cool for quite some time now and he's even mentioned how surprised he was that I was so calm. It's like he KNOWS he did major wrong. To me, some of his behavior shows that he's trying but there's been many comments and actions that show a complete lack of maturity and total disrespect. How does it ethically make sense to spend money on tobacco and pop while unemployed because of quitting your job while your pregnant girlfriend continues to work her full time job and pick up the slack while frantically worrying if she can make ends meet and concerned about preparing for the baby?! And has the nerve to bring up a $5 fast food purchase from two weeks ago in an effort to deflect the guilt off of himself? HA! Not cool. I feel I can't depend on him. I had jokingly mentioned being a SAH mom awhile ago and he was like HELL NO! And he had told me I better save up some money for when I'm on maternity leave so bills don't get behind :saywhat: Oh, but you sir can up and quit your job like that now and leave me to handle it all? Maaaannnn, go somewhere with that...

But on a better note this week at work has been CARB CRAZY! :wacko: I think I had previously mentioned but on Tuesday we had three different freight reps visit and all came with donuts in tow! Then Thursday another rep came to speak with our chemist and brought Panera bagels! Then today the plant manager bought pizza for everyone! I've had a very happy tummy this week :happydance:

I'd tell my husband to get his ass down to every fast food place going if he pulled that crap, especially while I was pregnant. Minimum wage is better than no wage!

Jylian- I am SO proud if you for speaking up and sticking up for yourself. You are on,y asking him to take responsibility and help you, this shouldn't be a big surprise to him that you need this from him. And if it is, he needs to know you deserve better. Sorry Hun. :( but I hope things turn around for you soon. Wow all that food sounds awesome!!!

Afm: I had dark brown spotting on my undies late this morning and wasn't feeling good so called the dr and went in for a scan. Looks like baby B is smaller and I'm gonna lose inim/her, which could be the cause for the spotting as my body reabsorbs it. So weird how that happens. It's better that it happened now vs second trimester though bcuz then I might have a full blown bleed and that could hurt baby A. So I guess I'm glad it's happening now. Baby A measured even bigger than it did on Monday and heartbeat is very strong!! 170 bpm !! Yay for baby A!!

I'm sad but just reminding myself everything happens for a reason. Baby A will be able to stay put and grow stronger without any danger. I don't know if I'll ever get over the fact that I had twins for a short time. But I have to focus on the healthy baby we still have!! Thank god for that.
I did have really high blood pressure today so I'm a tad nervous about that! I really need to start walking regularly and eating better. I eat fruit and salad everyday but then I am bad at night.. Girl Scout cookies are addicting!!!

Ohhhh Jamie no I'm so sorry! I know we were all hoping Baby B survived, even though you had an indication from the start that he/she may not. You are being so positive and that's great, although I'm sure it still hurts. Even with baby A doing well a loss is a loss and I'm so sorry you are going through this. You will always know you carried twins at some point and may even wish to share with Baby A that he/she had a twin sibling for a short period of time. Forgive me, but I can't remember... did you get any scan photos yet? Will be thinking of you. Please keep us updated :hugs:

Side note: Fruit salad sounds delicious!!!

Jylian, that sounds hugely frustrating!
Jamie, I'm glad Baby A is doing well, and sorry to hear about Baby B. Take care of yourself

Heard back from the hospital. Luke's heart and stomach are both in the correct place. They were concerned that they were both on the right side of his body. Thank goodness that scare is over! I am now going to start working on my birth plan so that they have the plan written down

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z550d05026dc90.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z550d059cc6ed6.gif

Thanks Daphne!

Jyllian, I agree with Jamie 100% and hope that the stress at home eases soon!

Jamie, I'm so sorry about baby B not growing :nope: I really admire your strength and positivity going through all this. I do agree that if you do lose baby b a loss is a loss and even though you are happy for baby a just remember you are allowed to grieve for baby b and we'll be here for you every single step of the way!!! :hugs:

Jess, I let out an audible sigh of relief! So happy that Luke is healthy!

I'm sad but just reminding myself everything happens for a reason. Baby A will be able to stay put and grow stronger without any danger. I don't know if I'll ever get over the fact that I had twins for a short time. But I have to focus on the healthy baby we still have!! Thank god for that.
I did have really high blood pressure today so I'm a tad nervous about that! I really need to start walking regularly and eating better. I eat fruit and salad everyday but then I am bad at night.. Girl Scout cookies are addicting!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about baby b but so excited that baby a is growing awesome :) stay strong!

Here is my 7 week bumpies

One is pre-pregnancy/7 weeks sucked in belly pic and the other is how I look with the added bloat... I lost 4oz of bloat, its not as big anymore lol

So far I gained 5lbs in 3 weeks.... average is 5-7 in first trimester so I hope that's all for now lol. No nausea or morning sickness whatsoever..maybe I get a tad bit car sick from time to time but nothing that makes me feel like puking. I only barfed once so this is very new to me! My breasts are way noticeably bigger and I have a very sore ball on my right breast I'm guessing its just the milk ducts getting prepared. So far loving this pregnancy :)

Edit: Almost every night I get AF cramps sometimes pretty bad and tonight its AF cramps with low back pain..no bleeding or spotting. I can't sleep its been going on for 30 mins already. Is this just the body stretching... I had two other pregmancies but the AF cramps are very new to me :/

Attachments

• PicsArt_1426868705080.jpg
    PicsArt_1426868705080.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • PicsArt_1426928007096.jpg
    PicsArt_1426928007096.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 3
As long as no red bleeding Sylvia, all should be fine.
We have all at some point or another had af like cramps or aches early on so I think they are common.

Hope you feel better though :hugs:

Sylvia I still get ad like cramps all the time. It seems like they come up most right around when af would be due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->