Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Yip, I feel it becoming heavy too. Like if I hold it with both hands while walking makes it feel lighter :haha:

I'm loving it though! Ps Tmi but I had a nice bowel movement and bump still huge so wasn't constipation :rofl:

I told DH last night that she is so heavy now! He said, "If you think she's heavy now, just wait until 2 months from now!" Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Lol

Jamie, I am sorry about Baby B, keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Pam - your bump is gorgeous and I leve the photo! I walk around trying to hold my bump up too otherwise my legs fall asleep hahaha!

Kenna - you should give your hubby something to carry around with him equal to the weight you have gained so he realizes how hard it actually is!

I'm having a really hard time not going out and buying the travel system, high chair and swing from target and the play pen from babies r us. They are all on sale and if I buy the target stuff separately I can also get $60 in target gift cards!

Thanks Jess, I keep looking at how round it is :D

Oh and why do you make things difficult for yourself... you have a lot going on and I would say go and buy those stuff so that you don't have a hard time with it :haha:
I love buying things!

We only need one more furniture item in the nursery which is the changing table and DH is going to build a wooden one for me. Then next month when we go for my sister's wedding we'll pick up paint as I think I've convinced him to paint bears on the wall above the crib.

I was going to just leave the wall white but I like the idea of similiar bears on the wall holding blocks spelling out Matthew's name

https://i.imgur.com/0mBAewe.jpg

You make me feel behind, Pam!!! Lol

I love the bears, too cute!!!

I so should, Jess!!!! I agree with Pam, buying a few items won't hurt. Awaiting my baby showers is going to be torture!

When is your shower Kenna? Mine is Saturday which is why I'm not going to go buy the stuff while it's on sale. Ronny said we could go Saturday after the shower if we don't get it, so it will still be on sale.

Okay ladies I barely woke up at 2 over here where I'm at since we didn't go to sleep till like 5 plus I'm so exhausted all the time...well last night tmi my husband and I bd'd it was more rough then usually (tmi) and after I started having pains in my lower abdomen like shocks and vagina. It went away once I layed down to go to sleep. Well when I woke up to use the RR I wiped and had light brown blood on the toilet paper and a drop in the toilet.... Is everything okay? I'm so nervous that I did something wrong :(

Edit: Also has anyone had yellow ewcm? I had that yesterday I was like gross! Lol

Jess, one is May 17 and one is May 23. Feels like forever away!!!

Sylvia, I had a lot of brown spotting until about 8 weeks. I think it is normal most of the time. Ask doc if you are concerned.

Now its bright red and it was dripping in toilet but I'm not soaking a pad I have a liner for now. Its just spotting. On our way to ER now... Wish us luck

Good luck Sylvia:hugs: praying for you.

Pam- love the bump and the bears are adorable!!!

You make me feel behind, Pam!!! Lol

I love the bears, too cute!!!

I so should, Jess!!!! I agree with Pam, buying a few items won't hurt. Awaiting my baby showers is going to be torture!

If it makes you feel any better I still need A LOT of clothing, blankets, towels & toiletries. So I'm a bit behind there. Hopefully my 2nd shower in May will make up the bulk of what I still need.

When is your shower Kenna? Mine is Saturday which is why I'm not going to go buy the stuff while it's on sale. Ronny said we could go Saturday after the shower if we don't get it, so it will still be on sale.

Oooh cannot wait to hear how your shower went!!

Now its bright red and it was dripping in toilet but I'm not soaking a pad I have a liner for now. Its just spotting. On our way to ER now... Wish us luck

I hope everything is okay :hugs:
Brown is normally old blood and hopefully the bit of red was just because the bd was a bit rougher and it might have hurt your cervix?

Please let us know as soon as you've seen a doc and what they say. Keeping you in my thoughts and trusting your little bean is okay :hugs:

Pam :saywhat: omigosh you've got to be kidding me?! Some women do not need to be pregnant, ever. That's too funny you took that photo! My OH and I have planned the same (he is a car/truck guy with auto tech skills) for this summer when I'm a bit bigger, taken next to his lowered truck :laugh2: Love it!

Sylvia wow your sister does seem immature, sorry. Oh I hope and pray everything's ok with you and baby :hugs:

Everyone be sure to wish Cheryl a happy birthday today!!!

I had to pop on because this weekend has been eventful - don't worry, in a good way for once :winkwink: Well almost... OH and I DTD after a drought and I had the strongest O ever followed by major cramping which scared the sh*t outta me! Google says it's normal, as the uterus contracts with every O but it's more noticeable during pregnancy. I've never had that before :shrug: Wooweeee! Good job, OH :blush:

We finished our baby registries at Target, Toys R Us and Walmart. We price checked at each for best deals. We even picked out definite bedding and furniture for the nursery:

bcd0d93e-5497-4979-ad8e-38dbea180e57.jpg

He picked the bedding and I didn't think I'd like it but it has a cute little matching lamp, blankie and wall decor and will go nice with the furniture we've been eyeing. We are staying gender neutral with everything just in case we need it again but we both aren't too keen on another baby at the moment. Going to use the dresser as a changing table to save on space. Thinking we can paint the walls a pale green or pale yellow or, if it's a boy, a pale blue. I'm pretty excited!

Last but not least - and most importantly - my OH got a call for a job and starts tomorrow :happydance: Sounds promising but I'm trying not to get too overly excited as it may not work out. Fingers crossed!!!

Happy birthday Cheryl :happydance: :dance:

Jyllian I hope oh's job works out! Love the items you've got there! I get the contraction with o as well and yes it's normal :D Glad things are going a bit better!

Sylvia, any news yet? I hope you're okay!

They drew my blood and just finished my ultrasound now just waiting for doc to come in with results. It really upset me that I was not allowed to look at the screen during my ultrasound.... Its the least they can do instead of having me nervous and wait just to hear it from the doc.

I agree, they should have involved you in that and at least explained anything they saw. Thinking of you and praying all is well :hugs:

He said there's a chance I'm having a miscarriage... My hcg really hasn't went up from what my hcg supposably was 10 days ago (a nurse just said its somewhere around 6500). It was 6500 now its 7861. He said the yolk and gestational sac is visual, but they seen no fetal pole or heartbeat but it can be too early . It says I'm measuring
5 weeks and 4 days....the ultrasound said 5w1d 10 days ago. I can't do this I'm so depressed :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->