Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Mine was a vaginal scan, so would mine resemble that for a girl?? Or boy? I only have a Pic for baby A
image.jpg

I think it's showing baby A is a boy???

A few local preggy friends of mine told me their scan dates. My one close friend has her scan scheduled at 21 weeks and another who is way farther along said she had her scan at 23 weeks because that's when her weekly appointment date fell so they did everything that day and said the office we go to typically does them at 22 weeks. I guess my close friend's weekly appointment falls so close they're just doing it at 21 perhaps? So now I have April 29th as my HOPEFUL ultrasound date... that's six weeks away!!! :sad2: But with the way these past weeks have been floating by, I'm sure the next 6 will go by just as fast. My OH's mom called him today asked yet AGAIN for the thousandth time if I have a scan date yet :dohh: He told her no - again - and said "So this is how that's gonna go down - you and her mom are gonna be there BUT we're kicking you out when it's time to find out what we're having." He said her response was "Aww dammit." :laugh2: He told her he already got in trouble for spilling the beans to her before we could do our planned Christmas surprise so he wasn't going to ruin this surprise. My OH is thinking the shower should be in May :saywhat: I was thinking that's a bit early... but I'd be 24 weeks or so which doesn't seem so early now AND doesn't seem that far away :wacko: He is wanting to reveal the gender at the shower (ha, yeah right... he wouldn't hold out that long) and claims it'll give people enough time afterwards to buy any gender specific gifts if they choose before baby arrives. To me, that's like double dipping on gifts :shrug: I disagree on his thinking and feel we should announce the gender with enough time before the shower so guests can purchase the gender specific items to bring to the party :thumbup: He did suggest getting close family together out for dinner and revealing the gender to them before making a public reveal on social media and I like that idea. I just hope he doesn't let the surprise slip regardless of what we do!

I'm having my baby shower and gende reveal all in one at 23 weeks. It does seem a bit early but it gives us time to save up for any of the big things we don't get at the shower. I would prefer neutral clothes to gender specific because hopefully baby 2 won't be that far off from baby 1 and hopefully it will be a girl. Our shower has about 55 people so far, but it's the only one we are having.

That's a good way to think of it, having it early enough to where you can still purchase items needed you don't get at the shower :thumbup: I don't want to be rushing around mere weeks before baby arrives trying to think of and get everything!

I like an early baby shower too!! I don't want to be stressed trying to get things in the last two months!

Girls, can you post your first ultrasounds here so I can compare them?! I'm sooooo curious if this ramzi method is correct!!! Even if you don't know your baby's gender yet, we can still compare for when you do find out! Thanks!!!! :)

Here is mine.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
Breast feeding moms: check this out.... https://www.thealphaparent.com/2011/12/timeline-of-breastfed-baby.html?m=1

Jess looks like your u/s the placenta is on the right?!

Twinsie with transvaginal scans they are faithful representations. With abdominal you have to flip them :)

Yes, mine was on the right....but with the way my uterus was folded in on itself they thought that I had a posterior placenta, which turned out to be anterior when my uterus unfolded and rotated into position

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z550a80f488d85.gif

Read this article and wanted all you ladies to be careful meeting a stranger... I hope the suspect will rot in jail.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/woman-stabs-expectant-mother-removes-baby-womb-police-n326206

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/pregn...s-her-unborn-baby-cut-from-womb-af#.esXn06nmo

Jamie, I only have pics of my 20 weeks scan so nothing early to go by sorry. Except the baking powder pee test of course :haha:

Daphne, that article has just blown my mind! I cannot believe that something like that happened :shock: I agree... rotting in jail for the rest of her life is a suitable punishment!!

I'm having 2 showers - well the one just passed. So I sent out the list of items that you require for the 1st shower and can now update to show what I still need and give that for my 2nd shower. I also got a nice big suitcase from my mom for a hospital bag so y clothes, dh and baby's stuff can all go in one.
I'm starting to worry again about not having enough stuff for the baby when he comes :dohh:

It happened in Colorado so I guess Jess saw it in the news..... It's just so tragic but i'm glad the woman is in a stable condition....

Twinsie here's some of mine at 12 weeks:

I20150219121350875.jpg

I20150219121350500.jpg

I20150219121344921.jpg

It was an abdominal scan, so would need to be flipped for side accuracy right?​

I just cannot wrap my head around it. I feel so sorry for this lady being pregnant myself I can just imagine how traumatised and heart broken she must be.

Craving of the day = full cream milk. I have just about lost count of how many glasses of milk I've had :haha: Needless to say my bladder hates me lol

I have been trying to hard to hold it together but I totally lost my sh*t this morning. My OH can always sense when something is wrong or bothering me and after he asked me a few times I finally opened up. I told him how it makes me feel that he has been unemployed for three weeks now yet is still smoking and chewing tobacco, buying pop and paying his bills with money he is getting from his dad - he is selling his big expensive toolbox to his dad and getting payments on it, which is helping pay his expenses. Yet, he hasn't shown any concern in regards to contributing to the bills I'm stuck paying by myself such as the living expenses and anything towards the remodel :nope: The last thing he split with me was the paint and I have been charging any additional materials since that. I have no idea how he can manage to help pay for groceries the next time we go :shrug: How is it that he has NO job and can continue his frivolous spending... while I HAVE a job and am working to make sure all the bills are paid and spending nothing else? He tried to justify his spending and said that I too have been spending money on extras and mentioned the $5 of fast food I purchased for lunch on the day of my last appointment... which was TWO WEEKS ago. Um, I'M the one with a JOB!!! I have been wanting to get my hair trimmed and maybe even colored, as the ends are stringy and uneven and my roots are outgrown plus it'd be nice to get my nails done professionally. Ya know, pamper myself just a little maybe? But no, I have so many other things that take priority than things like that. Oh and for the second time now he invited a friend over for dinner :saywhat: I understand this friend has helped him with the remodel but I've already ordered pizza the other week when he had help over and he already invited this particular friend over for dinner the other week without saying anything to me first! It's not like we can really afford to feed another adult right now. It was after 7pm anyways and I said instead of cooking dinner and eating super late why not just grab a pizza quick... so then he calls the friend and tells him to meet us at the pizza joint to eat! WTF?!?! So after I calmly expressed my dislike of that he texted the guy and that was that. My OH is so irresponsible with money. I feel like he could at least show some concern with helping me pay the utilities and such instead of focusing on his primary bills only then spending any extra on bullsh*t junk. I drove to work in tears this morning :sad2: Luckily, a vendor stopped in the office to speak with our chemist and had a bag of Panera bagels in tow!!! That made me smile for the first time today.

Ah Jyllian :hugs:
I know how you feel! I have a permanent job with a salary and DH works from home as he is a painter and rehabilitates wild life etc. He has just been made area representative for a huge company so they will reimburse him his expenses on the birds etc. His paintings are amazing and he does sell them so there is at least some income there but not a set amount.

My situation is not nearly as frustrating as yours but I can really imagine that in your position I would too have lost it with OH. I agree that if he knows that he does not have an fixed income he cannot expect to maintain set expenses such as tobacco etc.

What was his response to all this? I hope he wakes up soon before it is too late.

Jess thanks for posting that BFing resource! I downloaded the app. I still need to read a BFing book.. Have you read one? And the Ramzi theory was right for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->