Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Did they give you any next steps or a follow-up appointment?

Oh sylvia I'm so sorry let's try to stay positive and pray that isn't the case and baby will be ok. Please keep us updated if you can and try to relax, though I know it's difficult. Will be praying for you :hugs:

Sylvia I am so sorry you are going through this. I wish I could give you a hug. We will all pray that your little one starts growing stronger and pulls through. I hope everything is ok in two days. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Jylian- yay! OH got a job !!:happydance: sounds like a great wknd indeed. Keep us updated!

Happy birthday Cheryl!

Kenna - yours seem so far away! I would probably go insane waiting that long (but I also haven't really told anyone what we're having either).

Sylvia - I am hoping that everything turns out ok. what you're going through is very difficult.

Cheryl - happy birthday!

Jyllian - it's great that your so may have found a job. Fingers crossed it works out!

AFM: got a ton done today! All of the games for the baby shower are finished, so the only things left to do are finish some cleaning, decorate and cook the food. I even got the goodie bags stuffed today. Oh, and I still need to cut out the confetti. My body is pretty swollen though. I've been slightly panicked all weekend that I'm going to be a mommy in about 18 weeks and I don't know if im really ready for this. Ronny and I discussed it and we are going to take a few classes at the hospital. Last night I had another really big vomit session. I don't know what that is about.

Sylvia - So sorry to hear that... I'm so crushed reading your posts... My prayers for you and your little bean. FX everything turns up fine...

Jyllian - awesome news with DH's job. Loving the nursery choices.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z550fd46b7bf57.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z550fd56ae482b.gif

Hope everything turns out okay Sylvia :hugs:

Tomorrow is our official moving day and we're all full of cold again! Luca is still a happy chap, smiling away to himself. I want to beat somebody up. He's taking it like a champ!

Ah Sylvia I'm so sorry to read your updates :hugs: I really hope that baby pulls through! I've seen many stories of ladies bleeding and spotting and still having healthy babies. I hope you are one of them.

Take care of yourself and keep us updated. You guys are in my prayers!

Feel better Kirsty and good luck with the move!

Okay so I've complained about the heavy feeling in my lower pelvis. Problem is it is becoming painful now.
I can handle uncomfortable but now it is sore. I can barely lift my legs to get dressed, sitting and standing up causes pain, getting in and out of the car etc. I phoned the ER to ask and the nurse says just drink lots of water and take 2 panados 3x a day.

WTF?! I mean really would it really hurt them to call me in for an ultrasound to make sure that everything is okay? I hardly slept last night because movements hurt. There is no bleeding and Matthew is still moving which I am grateful for but if they don't check me out how will I know if everything is okay?

I feel like crying not just because of the pain but out of utter frustration! :cry:

Sorry for how they treat you but I'm sure you and Matthew are fine... :hugs: And maybe the nurse hears the same thing with other women and all are perfect. I'm having those pain but still manageable. Adam's kicks and punches are so strong making me sore now DH however likes to feel it that strong while I say ouch!!!!

Sylvia I've been thinking of you. Hope you are doing ok :hugs:

Pam that sounds super uncomfortable! I'm sure everything is just fine and you're just feeling tons of pressure and pain from baby Matthew.

Jess how exciting! It sounds overwhelming but fun. Perhaps your puke sesh was from being so busy with everything? Or nerves? Or both?

I am ADDICTED to cheese puffs right now! I opted to stuff a sandwich size bag to bring to work with me and after 15 minutes of being here they are all gone! Also, discovered I now like jalapeno poppers! Mmm!!! I'm finding that my cravings are getting a bit serious now. Last night I wanted to make some lemonade using boiled sugar and water mixed with bottled lemon juice because we were pretty much out of lime juice and I wanted something sweet and tart. I was measuring the lemon juice and my OH noticed it was brown tinged... I said it was because the bottom of the measuring cup was red. He wasn't convinced. He read the expiration date on the bottle and it was severely outdated. He refused to let me ingest it and poured it down the sink. I was slightly aggravated, almost downright pissed off :growlmad: I squeezed what little bit of lime juice we had into the sugar water mixture and drank it while fuming. It tasted nothing like lime because it was so diluted. While in bed I realized I should've just squeezed the lime into a glass and added the water mixture :dohh: I'm nervous for my OH today starting his new job. It's construction work and I don't believe he's ever held a job in that field before but I do know he was really enjoying the remodel work and pretty pleased with what he accomplished. Hoping he has a good day.

Oh goodness! I miss a few days and I'm eons behind on here! Birthday weekend was crazy--dh threw me a surprise party on Friday and I basically cried thanks to those lovely hormones! I had really horrible stomach pains the whole time and haven't had an appetite all week but it was so great to see everyone and feel special :D

Jamie so sorry about baby B :hugs: like everyone else said, a loss is a loss so don't feel guilty mourning it just because you have a growing baby A in there too! So happy to hear baby A is doing well :)

Sylvia I'm so sorry for your troubles.. Fx that the bleeding will stop and everything will be just fine! You hear stories like that all the time :hugs:

Jyllian :happydance: OH got a job!! Can't wait for an update on it. Are you happy with the wages and hours?

Jess how involved are you with the shower? My shower will be a little complicated since my closest friends and relatives live out of town so I will probably have to work on some of it before they all get here

At Dr's office now. Decided that the only way I was getting checked up on was if I came to GP's office.

I'm sure Matthew is fine it's just I'm in a lot of pain and that might not be good for him. Will let you ladies know what Dr says and do a proper catch up when I'm home later xxx

Pam - it sounds to me like you are starting to experience some pain from your hips spreading. I know how painful it is! The advice to drink some water really sucks but it does help a bit. Try to take a warm bath or out the heating pad on low on your bavk for a few minutes. It will help too. The good news is Matthew is still moving and very active. If something was wrong with him he wouldn't be moving around as much. That's probably why they aren't worried.

Jess how exciting! It sounds overwhelming but fun. Perhaps your puke sesh was from being so busy with everything? Or nerves? Or both?

I am ADDICTED to cheese puffs right now! I opted to stuff a sandwich size bag to bring to work with me and after 15 minutes of being here they are all gone! Also, discovered I now like jalapeno poppers! Mmm!!! I'm finding that my cravings are getting a bit serious now. Last night I wanted to make some lemonade using boiled sugar and water mixed with bottled lemon juice because we were pretty much out of lime juice and I wanted something sweet and tart. I was measuring the lemon juice and my OH noticed it was brown tinged... I said it was because the bottom of the measuring cup was red. He wasn't convinced. He read the expiration date on the bottle and it was severely outdated. He refused to let me ingest it and poured it down the sink. I was slightly aggravated, almost downright pissed off :growlmad: I squeezed what little bit of lime juice we had into the sugar water mixture and drank it while fuming. It tasted nothing like lime because it was so diluted. While in bed I realized I should've just squeezed the lime into a glass and added the water mixture :dohh: I'm nervous for my OH today starting his new job. It's construction work and I don't believe he's ever held a job in that field before but I do know he was really enjoying the remodel work and pretty pleased with what he accomplished. Hoping he has a good day.

I dont know what it was from but it sucks! I'm still pukey all the time so it's really no different. I hope your so has a great day at his new job!

Oh goodness! I miss a few days and I'm eons behind on here! Birthday weekend was crazy--dh threw me a surprise party on Friday and I basically cried thanks to those lovely hormones! I had really horrible stomach pains the whole time and haven't had an appetite all week but it was so great to see everyone and feel special :D

Jamie so sorry about baby B :hugs: like everyone else said, a loss is a loss so don't feel guilty mourning it just because you have a growing baby A in there too! So happy to hear baby A is doing well :)

Sylvia I'm so sorry for your troubles.. Fx that the bleeding will stop and everything will be just fine! You hear stories like that all the time :hugs:

Jyllian :happydance: OH got a job!! Can't wait for an update on it. Are you happy with the wages and hours?

Jess how involved are you with the shower? My shower will be a little complicated since my closest friends and relatives live out of town so I will probably have to work on some of it before they all get here

I'm really involved in the shower. Originally Ronny and I were in charge of just the reveal aspect, but since the shower is now 5 days away and my sister has literally done maybe 20 minutes of work on it, I took over. I created, addressed and mailed the invites, made all the games, helped my mom buy all the decorations and will be making all the food and decorating while my sister watches her boys and makes a 7 layer dip. I understand that my sister has a job and 2 young boys, but I would hope she would put a bit more effort than she has. For my bridal shower and bachelorette parties my mom said she didn't do anything until the week of the party's and it was all half assed. I make sure parties for her are amazing and was forced into throwing her a baby shower for her youngest who happened to be due the same day I was due if I hadn't miscarried.

Sorry.....a bit of bitterness I guess. I just feel like it took so long to get here and this is the only time I'm going to have a baby shower......I would think she would want to try to make it special.

Okay Dr noticed big growth spurt and said that I'm entering a phase of fast growth which will cause all my ligaments to stretch more and faster. So it basically sounds like a bad case of ligament pains. She was poking around and at one spot I actually started crying because it literally hurt so bad. I'll probably be the only person to go down as having severe pain with ligament stretches. Hahaha. Once again thanks for the support ladies.

Oh and Matthew didn't want her to hear heart beat either and kept kicking at her stetoscope :haha: That's my boy lol

Sending my virtual :hugs: Pamela... Hope everything is great..... Be waiting to hear more updates.

Just realized we posted at exactly the same time.... That's good to hear Pam.. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->