Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

With my 1st kidney pipe infection I had o give a urine sample and after I peed in the long cup thunnel thing I had whitish stuff floating around in the sample.

At first I thought about chucking it and forcing a new sample because I felt embarrased but ended up giving it to Dr and he said it was due to UTI as well.

Did you have any pains when peeing?

Sylvia- although it looks very similar, I don't think it is your baby. I'm not an expert but I think the uterus needs to shed (lots of bleeding) and contractions need to happen to push everything out during a miscarriage. I think the baby is still inside you. Hopefully for another 8 months!

No it was just alone. But I was having tons of big clots and I started bleeding a while ago and now the lower back pain and cramps started omg it hurts so bad :'(

I'm pretty sure I lost it even if it wasn't the fetus that came out.

What came out is on both right pics and the bottom left is someone's fetus that came out. They all look the same...

Attachments

• PicsArt_1427138869261.jpg
    PicsArt_1427138869261.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 16
:( maybe that's it then.. I'm so sorry :cry:
are you going to bury it or do something with it? Maybe that will help get some peace. :hugs:

Sylvia - in my experiences (all 3 of them) the embryo and sac would come out in a big bloody clump. There would be a lot of tissue and you would have the entire sac. You said that came out when you peed, which leads me to believe that it was maybe a kidney stone or something to that nature. Save the thing that came out to give the doctor for testing.

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're in such pain mentally and physically.

I just passed a quarter size sac filled with water and then the big placenta its dark grey with tissue and blood. I see two 2 inch oval things Idk what it was...I have it in a water bag saved for the hospital. I started getting dizzy and lightheaded I almost fainted several time. Soo much pain. I can't believe this

NOT FOR THE SQUEEMISH.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1427153856308.jpg
    PicsArt_1427153856308.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 12
Aw hon :hugs: so sorry you're going through this sylvia :( praying it will all be ok

Thank you I will have a d&c tomorrow if its needed. We will TTC again maybe after 3 cycles have passed. I want to thank all of you ladies on this forum and the TTC forum for all your love and support through me trying for a baby, during my pregnancy, and through my loss. You have all been amazing to me <3

Anytime Sylvia- focus on your little ones and before you know it you'll be blessed to be pregnant again. So sorry for your loss.

So sorry Sylvia... :hugs: :cry: It's not a very exciting news but i hope you get answers from your hospital....

Oh no Sylvia this was the worst news to wake up to I was so hoping for you hun!
I am so terribly sorry for your loss and that you had to go through this! It is not fair and I wish it on no-one :hugs: I wish I had the right words to say but I know nothing I say will make it better or can make it better. Just know that we are here for you no matter what!!

If you feel up for it later, stick around as you will always be part of our group regardless of what happened!

Oh sylvia I am so very sorry for your loss. Trying not to cry at my desk at work. My heart hurts for you. It was very brave of you to share your photos, I'm sure it's not easy at all. The top photo of the red ball/seed shaped object looks like a photo I saw yesterday while researching. I hope you aren't in too much pain and it gets better. I agree, please feel free to stick with us and hoping you try again soon and get your rainbow :hugs:

Not to take any sympathy or grieving away for sylvia but I am going to lighten the mood a bit... maybe...

I was thisclose to sh*tting my pants yesterday. Literally.

My OH and I went to a local Japanese Steakhouse for sushi dinner yesterday (California roll only for me) and I know pre-pregnancy whenever I go there and stuff myself it always ends up with my *ss on the toilet awhile later. Well as soon as he paid the check I said "Uh hey... we have to go... like, NOW". I figured I had 10-15 minutes before disaster struck. So we got into the vehicle and left but my stomach began rumbling and swirling with pain. Figuring it was gas I tried letting a few slip but that just broke the barrier and it felt like I was literally seconds from losing all sphincter control and crapping myself. He had pulled behind a few cars at a light and I asked him to switch to the open lane and hurry. I was so nervous and my OH was pretty nervous as well since we were in HIS truck! I started looking around for a cup, bag... something just in case. When I mentioned the grocery bag hanging in there he sped up and was squealing the tires, whipping around traffic and turns and I yelled at him because that only made me more queasy and likely to lose it. I had my house keys out and ready. My OH was like 'Damn you are prepared. I gotta see this go down'. I didn't think I'd make it but thankfully we don't live far from the restaurant and as soon as he got all four tires in our driveway I threw myself out of the truck and ran into the house, kicking a chihuahua out of the way as I scurried upstairs trying not to laugh and MADE IT to the bathroom THANK GOODNESS!!!

My OH brought my purse inside and came upstairs then proceeded to go on about how terrible it was, making all sorts of disgusted noises and ran straight to our bedroom :rofl:

Lesson learned. I will NEVER overeat sushi again :nope:

:rofl: thank you for the detailed story Jyllian. I was trying to picture you both while reading it and i (not to be rude) have a giggle seeing your struggle to go home and sit on the throne.... Thank God you both made it safe and without shitting your pants off in his truck....

I can laugh about it now but man was I terrified in the moment :rofl: 8 minutes seemed like FOREVERRRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->