Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Well today I woke up with lots of pressure and dull ache on my lower left abdomen. Then it turned into mild contractions again...we were going to ER anyways so we went and they started getting worse including my lower back. He checked my hcg and it lowered to 2000! So it was confirmed I miscarried sadly. He refused to give me a sono because he said I wasn't that far and it will pass naturally...I requested one so I can know whats left to expelled and what causing me so much pain. The contractions were every 2 minutes lasting 30 secs!! So he just prescribed me Tylenol 3 and an anti inflammatory. All the worst is over now...I feel numb inside.

Oh Sylvia :hugs: Again I'm so so sorry that you had to go through this! None of it is fair.
I hope that you take all the time you need to grieve and feel better. Just remember we are here for you!!!

Ladies ladies.. When will you learn?! Farts are like friendship..

If you have to force it, it's shit!

:rofl:

bwahahahahahaha :rofl:

What are you scared of?

Do any of you feel like your stomach is coated in a waxy layer like an apple? I don't use any lotion but my stomach feels like an apple skin.

My hair had been dark for awhile now and I'm afraid whatever I have done I will hate :wacko: My stomach only feels that way after using my belly lotion.

Ladies ladies.. When will you learn?! Farts are like friendship..

If you have to force it, it's shit!

Sylvia I think about you every day and hope you begin to feel better overall :hugs:

17 weeks today and baby is around the size of an onion :baby:
Quickly approaching the halfway mark! Yikes!

2015-03-25+08.20.57 (1).jpg

Aw sylvia :( My heart goes out to you hon. Make sure you take plenty of time to grieve. Sending you tons of white light

This is from a convo between my OH and I today:

Screenshot_2015-03-25-09-29-14-1.jpg

He's growing very impatient :laugh2:

I know, right?! I think seeing his little baby at the ultrasound will appease him for a little while, hopefully. Still much to be done at home before he/she arrives :wacko:

Jyllian you are looking great and happy 17 weeks!!! :dance:

Cheryl... you haven't posted pics in a while... what is up? I need other bumps to perv on! :haha:

Haha Cheryl- that's funny. I agree with Pam- where the bump pics at?! :)

Pam- I know you meant jyllian..

Jyllian- happy 17 weeks!

Jess- I'm not a twitter person but that sounds fun, I'll check it out!

Ooh Pam might wanna edit your comment :huh: I figured you meant me tho

Ah crap now I feel soooooo bad, sorry :dohh: Stupid stupid stupid pregnant brain!

I dialed a nr today - it was the wrong nr and then I ended up dialing the same wrong nr 2 more times before getting it right... so not my day

Yip, hopefully when I'm not pregnant anymore it will go away too... Then I'll probably have baby brain

Haha sleep deprived brain and then mommy brain!! We are doomed!

Guess that's the reason why most opt to be a stay-at-home mom.... :haha:

Jamie, how are you doing? Any news on Baby B or is yourt scan still some time away?

Yeah Cheryl you are current on Facebook but leaving your BnB ladies hanging!

Where's the bump and fruit/veg photo woman :brat:

Hahaha! You guys are cracking me up. I always thought I was annoying you with my hoards of photos! Since you twist my arm..

Bump feels like it's bigger this week.. Now here's a million photos!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/14weeks-bw-silent.jpg
Uh remind me to wear some lipstick next time..

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/14weeks-collage.jpg
That test I mention? Well in the dream they had me on my back in stirrups and they were like, well it's a boy.. and I asked how they knew.. and they said because MY TOES WERE WEBBED!!! Then they asked if I wanted to see my bag of waters (in there!) and I declined.. :rofl: preggers dreams man

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/14-lemon-250px.png
Gettin' big!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/14-lemongif.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back