Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Just went to the restroom at work to blow my nose and holy blood :? I've read nosebleeds are common in second tri but still... I don't wanna see ANY blood until I give birth and well even then I really don't wanna see it :sick:

I was watching a live birth (in hospital with epidural) on YouTube last night while in bed with my OH and was like 'Eww! OMG! OWW!' and so I restarted it for him and he was like 'Oh wow. Aww, there's the head! Aww the baby. Why is that lump on it's head?' :dohh: Not sure what he was referring to as all I saw was blood and more blood. Then he asked how the rest of the umbilical cord comes out once they cut it. I told him with the rest of the afterbirth, don't worry you'll see it I'm sure :sick: I've never seen mine but it's something I think I wanna see if I can...

:yipee: Thanks Cheryl! Love the pics and your bump is really starting to show a bit :D no worries about lipstick, with all your sexyness I hardly even noticed the lack of lipstick!
That dream is :rofl: funny!! Weird crap we dream!

Jyllian, I watched one or two videos as well and was like "uhm no, maybe later" Probably should avoid them during ms periods :D
Your OH doesn't seem phased by the blood and gore?!

Not at all, he was pretty focused on the baby coming out... not the insane stretched hoo-ha hole, blood and other fluids like I was :sick:

I'm sure it won't phase him whatsoever in person either as it will be HIS child coming into the world and I guarantee that's all he'll be focused on <3

I'm still having mild contractions every 2 mins. I'm going to have to go back to a different hospital's ER to get a d&c since the other refused to give me a sono just meds.

I'm really sorry to hear your news Sylvia. Take care of yourself

So, I decided to step on a scale before meal last night and I'm currently weighing 63 kgs. or 139 lbs., pre-pregnancy I'm at 54 kgs. or 119 lbs. :wohoo:

Weight Gain = 9 kgs. or 20 lbs. (30 lbs. considering the 10 lbs. I lost during MS) just right on target as per fertility friend.

https://i59.tinypic.com/vqh6iv.jpg

28 Weeks Pregnant Bump Picture:

https://i59.tinypic.com/zkpn9t.jpg

18 Weeks and 28 weeks Comparison:

https://i59.tinypic.com/2crk1l5.jpg

Baby's growing hands from 8 - 28 weeks:

https://i57.tinypic.com/14nh7qr.gif

Gorgeous pictures Cheryl what more if you put lipstick on :D... I agree with Pam, your bump is starting to grow..... :dance:

Anyone heard of the model named Sarah Stage that went viral this month? She doesn't seem pregnant at all. She's more sexy at 8.5 mos pregnant than before i even got pregnant. :rofl: Not sure if she has given birth already though...

Her 34 weeks Bump:

https://i60.tinypic.com/14lnbpg.jpg

Not sure if i'll envy her (I love my bump) but she made me look like an elephant!!! :rofl:

https://ktla.com/2015/03/08/model-who-is-almost-9-months-pregnant-is-so-fit-she-has-abs/

My mom sent me a picture of the things she bought for Adam. She's gonna send it to one of my colleagues who is currently on vacation and bring it here once she's back. :dance:

https://i59.tinypic.com/ajxeaa.jpg

I'm still having mild contractions every 2 mins. I'm going to have to go back to a different hospital's ER to get a d&c since the other refused to give me a sono just meds.

Ah man... how long did they still expect you to carry on :cry:
I hope you can get some relief soon so that you can start dealing with what happened. Thank you for keeping us updated :hugs: You will stay in my prayers and thoughts!

Sylvia :hugs: let us know what happens

Daphne your bump is getting so big! I can't believe youre in the 3rd trimester.. Seems like just yesterday we were all anxiously waiting for you to POAS!! That model made the rounds on the bump and I gotta say I do not find it attractive! It seems weird and not sexy to me.. Like her baby is a normal weight so how squished are her organs to fit him?! Bleh! I'd rather have a sweet round bump but I'm not really into like chick fitness either. I'm a yogi and dancer, I don't need a six pack! Especially during pregnancy! Ew

Oh and daphne when did you start gaining weight after your MS?

You're right... I still remember the day you sent me a waterfall picture just to help me pee :rofl: which feels like yesterday... I love my bump and be proud to flaunt it. Been wanting it so bad so i don't envy her but i do like her body if i'm not pregnant...

I think i gained 7 pounds back at 19 weeks 3-5 weeks after MS subsided and totally stopped... How's your MS so far?

I haven't really had much at all but my appetite is super funky, my cravings are sporadic and nothing ever sounds good. So far I've not gained anything. Hoping not to gain too much overall. I started out about 10 pounds above my regular weight

Sylvia I hope you can get relief soon so you can fully begin to heal :hugs:

Daphne I heard of that lady but never saw photos. I know everyone is different in how they carry but that is not how I'd want to look while pregnant. I enjoy having a full, round bump and oddly enough enjoy packing on the extra weight (even though I am concerned about mine and baby's health in regards to that). I was very very skinny in high school and teased. One of my "friends" actually nicknamed me Annie, which was short for anorexia... which I NEVER was in my entire life. I've always enjoyed food, guess I just had a high metabolism :shrug: My dad was tall with a thin build (thanks daddy! :winkwink:) After having my kids I've stayed at a recommended weight for my height :thumbup: When I think of pregnancy, I DO NOT think of abs :laugh2:

This morning I was lying on my back in bed and felt a small solid mass, almost like a small sized adult elbow protruding outward just below my belly button and to the left. I felt around, pushed on it and held my hand over it for a short while and it slowly became less noticeable and there was more squishy belly in the area than solid lump. This happened yesterday on the right side of my belly but the mass was bigger and slowly became less noticeable as I messed with it. Hoping it was the baby but then I convince myself it was something else like a mass of doodoo in my intestines or a gas bubble or something :dohh: And I question whether the regular gentle little pops and pokes are really baby... or just gas/indigestion. So I've had regular gas and indigestion at random times daily for the past few weeks :haha: I have a difficult time accepting that this IS happening FOR REAL and there IS a tiny human inside my belly. I don't know why... guess I just figured it would never happen again.

I doubted my movements as well and I also described them as bubbles popping :dance:
Turns out that I was right and that they were baby as they became stronger and more frequent.

Trust your gut (no pun intended :haha: ) If you feel it is baby chances are vere good that it is! :D

Really struggling right now but it isn't about baby. We are going ton ev byig me a car (and hopefully hubby a car better suited to having a family). The car that he wants I found for a pretty good deal and has EVeRYTHING I want in a cR, but my settlement from the fall down the stairs hasn't even begun to be talked about even though we have to settle by July 13th. I want to get the car and pay it off when the settlement comes but at the same time I don't want to spend the money on a car when I'm not working and dip into savings knowing we need all this baby stuff.

Love your bump, Daphne!!!! I love it way more than the model's!!!! :) Happy 28 weeks!!!

Sylvia, how are you now, hun?

Okay for all our first time mommies :D

I suffer from SPP (Severe Pregnancy Paranoia :haha: ) and have started to google everything that I need to know about caring for a newborn. I trust that maternal instinct will kick in but it never hurts to be prepared.

I have learned a lot in the last 2 days!! It all started with this website https://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_center/newborn_care/guide_parents.html

I have started on the steps they have given and am making myself a little manual. So where they give sleeping tips I go and google more about sleeping and put that all together in a little folder for sleeping :D

It is really helping me to relax a bit reading through all this. Like not tub bathing your baby while the umbilical cord is still attached, not tub bathing baby every night etc.

When I'm done I can email you guys my manual if anyone wants it :D I'm basically just taking already there info from the internet and making it user friendly

I've been googling like crazy too Pam. Last night I was researching how to build a freezer stash of milk even though I'll be a stay at home mom. The thought I'd two-fold. 1) I want to feed breast milk up to the first year when we can switch to cows milk (hopefully, since hubby and I both have milk issues) but don't necessarily want a tiny person attached to me for a year, 2) at some point after Luke gets here in supposed to have surgery and can't feed breast milk while on the pain meds 3) I want to get pregnant right away and heard that breast feeding can impact fertility/pregnancy can impact breast ilk production.

After the whole high risk debacle and new info from the pelvic pain doc I also started writing down questions to ask/research for my birth plan. She thought it was a great idea to have the plan written down, and signed off on by the attendings so everyone is on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->