Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Omg Jyllian that's helarious! I pooped in the bed (lol) once with this pregnancy when a fart turned on me. Unfortunately when I poo i pee afterwards so I oeed the bed too. My husband about died when he found out. I pretty much carry a pee pad on me at all times because I wet myself on the regular.

I'm 22 weeks today and have a ton to do. The plumber is here now cleaning the drains and I'll be up finishing sewing my dress, receiving blankets and diapers. Then we have to go to 3 different stores to get baby shower food while it's on sale.

HAHAHA Jess! :rofl: My OH crapped himself once from a fart in his sleep and another time by overtrusting a fart :haha: Guilty here of overtrusting farts as well :blush: He used to make fun of ME now he has NO room to talk! I've peed myself a bit a few times from laughing or not making it in time. Eh, it happens to the best of us right?

Sounds like you are going to be a busy mama!

Okay I'm sorry but between you ladies (Jess and Jyllian) I almost peed myself laughing. I'm so glad I waited to get home before reading the updates because I would not have been able to explain to my co-workers why I was laughing so loud :rofl:

I've luckily (touch wood) never pooped myself but I use to pee while throwing up during ms. I usually got to the bathroom and then would lock the door and while trying not to puke take my pants off before letting it go in the loo so that I dont have to keep changing my clothes :haha:

Very well done!!!

https://www.howdoesshe.com/here-is-a-baby-announcement-you-have-to-see/

I know right! Lately I think having a bm is sexy. It doesn't happen that often so I compare it to dressing up and going out :rofl: special occassion bwahahahaha

Omg you guys hahahaha none of this has happened to me, but now I'm scared shitless !!!! Lol. I love sushi and totally forgot I'm allowed California rolls! Now I need one!! Unless it has the same effect on me as jyllian.. Then maybe I don't?? :)

That pregnancy video announcement is awesome Pam! I wish I could sing! No one wants to hear me sing.

Jess- you are so busy and talented! I do not know how to sew. Wish I did! I bet it saves money. Good luck getting all your stuff done!!

I'm currently squirting ketchup packets onto Wendys nuggets and shoving each one into my mouth one at a time.

Chewing and swallowing between each one of course. I'm not that much of a pig.

Figured since OH is now back to working I can pamper myself a bit and made a hair appointment for this Friday with my stylist of nearly 15 years (maybe longer?). She's been doing my hair and brows since my early high school years! I'm definitely getting a trim, need it bad it's been nearly two years since I've had one since I had been wearing extensions. Everyone misses my blonde hair but my OH likes it dark so thinking of getting some ash blonde and lighter blonde highlights to blend in my natural color root growth and lighten it some too without going totally blonde :thumbup: I want something low maintenance. I'm scared...

Jamie, DH has politely explained to me that I am probably tone deaf and that singing should be kept to the inside of our home :rofl:

Okay I'm sorry but between you ladies (Jess and Jyllian) I almost peed myself laughing. I'm so glad I waited to get home before reading the updates because I would not have been able to explain to my co-workers why I was laughing so loud :rofl:

I've luckily (touch wood) never pooped myself but I use to pee while throwing up during ms. I usually got to the bathroom and then would lock the door and while trying not to puke take my pants off before letting it go in the loo so that I dont have to keep changing my clothes :haha:

My solution to that problem was to sit on the tub and put my head over the toilet. I'd rather pee in the tub and wash it down than pee on the floor or puke in the tub.

Jess- you are so busy and talented! I do not know how to sew. Wish I did! I bet it saves money. Good luck getting all your stuff done!!

Tha you. Sewing is so easy once you get the basic idea, and has saved a ton of money so far. Unfortunately we didn't get it all done but there's always tomorriw! Tomorrow I have my pelvic appointment and then to my moms to finish shopping and seeing things together. Thursday will be last minute cleaning and whatnot. Friday will be cooking and decorating and Saturday will be the party!

Figured since OH is now back to working I can pamper myself a bit and made a hair appointment for this Friday with my stylist of nearly 15 years (maybe longer?). She's been doing my hair and brows since my early high school years! I'm definitely getting a trim, need it bad it's been nearly two years since I've had one since I had been wearing extensions. Everyone misses my blonde hair but my OH likes it dark so thinking of getting some ash blonde and lighter blonde highlights to blend in my natural color root growth and lighten it some too without going totally blonde :thumbup: I want something low maintenance. I'm scared...

What are you scared of?

Do any of you feel like your stomach is coated in a waxy layer like an apple? I don't use any lotion but my stomach feels like an apple skin.

Well today I woke up with lots of pressure and dull ache on my lower left abdomen. Then it turned into mild contractions again...we were going to ER anyways so we went and they started getting worse including my lower back. He checked my hcg and it lowered to 2000! So it was confirmed I miscarried sadly. He refused to give me a sono because he said I wasn't that far and it will pass naturally...I requested one so I can know whats left to expelled and what causing me so much pain. The contractions were every 2 minutes lasting 30 secs!! So he just prescribed me Tylenol 3 and an anti inflammatory. All the worst is over now...I feel numb inside.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1427238890731.jpg
    PicsArt_1427238890731.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
Ladies ladies.. When will you learn?! Farts are like friendship..

If you have to force it, it's shit!

:rofl:

Syvia - I am so sorry. If you need anything let me know.

AFM: changed things up a bit and will now live stream the gender reveal on Twitter via the meerkat app. If you aren't following on Twitter here is the link: twitter.com/reppjess. You can also follow me at meerkat.co/reppjess I will be live streaming sneak peaks, behind the scenes footage and other things along the way.

Well today I woke up with lots of pressure and dull ache on my lower left abdomen. Then it turned into mild contractions again...we were going to ER anyways so we went and they started getting worse including my lower back. He checked my hcg and it lowered to 2000! So it was confirmed I miscarried sadly. He refused to give me a sono because he said I wasn't that far and it will pass naturally...I requested one so I can know whats left to expelled and what causing me so much pain. The contractions were every 2 minutes lasting 30 secs!! So he just prescribed me Tylenol 3 and an anti inflammatory. All the worst is over now...I feel numb inside.

My heart aches for you Sylvia... :cry: Hope you'll heal soon, physically, mentally and emotionally... :hugs:

Do any of you feel like your stomach is coated in a waxy layer like an apple? I don't use any lotion but my stomach feels like an apple skin.

DH noticed it in mine. He said my belly is too tight and shiny and is slippery to touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->