Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So glad everything went well Jamie... Fetal heart rate is really not a good indicator of baby's sex. they say 140+ means you're most likely to have a girl. Mine always stayed high but we got a boy. Jess (jrepp) got higher than mine also got a boy. Who knows? Just few more weeks and you (WE) will know... :dance: Are you still gonna do the blood test to detect the gender or a couple more weeks?

Jess I have no idea :shrug: My only guess is because the links are to articles discussing miscarriage (but possible pregnancy afterwards). They don't talk about the a-word or anything like that, as I know that's a big no-no on TTC and pregnancy forums! Ah well.

Jess I have no idea :shrug: My only guess is because the links are to articles discussing miscarriage (but possible pregnancy afterwards). They don't talk about the a-word or anything like that, as I know that's a big no-no on TTC and pregnancy forums! Ah well.

It was pulled into moderation because of the links to other pregnancy/parenting forums. I've approved it for you and the post should show now :flower:

I also had my scan today! Everything went great! Pic in the spoiler. Baby caught up in growth and is now measuring 3 days ahead, so they moved my due date by 3 days. His heart rate has consistently been in the 150s.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
Great to hear about our healthy babies, Jamie and Dani!

Last 2 weeks of work for me, and today I heard Ive to finish my vacation days before ML starts.. yay, that means I get to start sooner! Also me being more active on BnB :D

here is my bump pic for this week. Ignore the fact I'm in my swimming suit, my nephew and I were playing in the hose. The ones on the left are week 21, the right is week 22 (technically week 23 but I take bump pics at the end of the week rather than the beginning of the week)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=856361&d=1427841634

Love the sonos and bump pics ladies :)

Well my hcg is 58 and he said my uterus is pretty much empty. He prescribed methergine to get me to contract again to flush the remainder out. I'm just scared if I did conceive again what it will do.... what do yall think?

Sylvia - it's my understanding that you can't actually ovulate until your hcg levels drop back to 0. The hormones produced during pregnancy prevent ovulation from occurring. While your baby stopped developing at 5 weeks, your body was and probably still is producing pregnancy related hormones. That's why women who have retained tissue are unable to get pregnant until the tissue is removed.

Oh okay thank you so much for clarifying that I wasn't sure. Well I'll start this crazy pill tomorrow or tonight and let the contractions begin for the 5-6th time!

Lovely pictures Jess..... :dance:

Sylvia - are you going for another blood test just to make sure it's decreasing and not a new pregnancy? Hope you'll get a concrete answer and be done with this
limbo. :hugs:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z551b913d3396d.gif​

- Good luck on your appointment today not that you needed it though I'm sure everything will be perfect. I hope you get a gender/anatomy scan scheduled. TWW to half-way... :wohoo:

Lovely pictures Jess..... :dance:

Sylvia - are you going for another blood test just to make sure it's decreasing and not a new pregnancy? Hope you'll get a concrete answer and be done with this
limbo. :hugs:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z551b913d3396d.gif​

- Good luck on your appointment today not that you needed it though I'm sure everything will be perfect. I hope you get a gender/anatomy scan scheduled. TWW to half-way... :wohoo:

I dont think so... It would have been easier if I had a doctor already but I've been going back and forth to ER too much. Hopefully I'm not since they want me to start the medication to start contracting

I'm hoping you're not too if you are to start the meds.. Take care hun and again I'm very very sorry this happened to you.... :hugs:

Sylvia :hugs: I read your update on the BFP thread. Sorry you're going through this, i know you are ready to move on :( hopefully this medication will let that happen

Dani those are amazing!! What a total cutie junior! Was that your anatomy scan?

Jess love the bump! Also noticed talking about diaper ointment in the BFP thread, I read that coconut oil works really really well with cloth diapers and is obviously great for babys skin. It won't clog the diapers and using regular ointment I've heard can cause a lot of rash which is why some people claim they can't use cloth. So cheap too especially since dh works at WF!

Cheryl, Yep that was my a anatomy scan. It was so awesome!

Sylvia did you mention while in the ER that you're getting dark HPTs? I would think if they suspected you could possibly be pregnant again so soon they would look into it :shrug:

Cheryl not sure if someone mentioned it in this particular thread but I recall it being said that coconut oil (I think) or cooking spray on baby's bottom really helps before the first poopy diaper. The thick black tarry poo is difficult to remove from baby's skin and the oil makes it much easier to clean up and won't harm baby :thumbup:

18 weeks today! :happydance:
20150401_074447.jpg

To me, I feel like my belly is staying the same but then I compared it to my 6 week belly and definitely can see major growth! I have to remind myself that I still have at least 20 more weeks to go... don't wanna be as big as a bus!
2015-04-01_09.50.49.jpg

Beautiful bump Jyllian.. You're defo growing... BTW, how many hours til your appointment?

It's a little after 11am here in Ohio... so 4 more hours until I'll leave work for my appointment! I don't think my OH is going to make it to this one but I always tell him I will record the heartbeat for him and anything else of importance in any case that he can't be there :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->