Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Jyllian, excited about your appointment! And hahaha that was my tip about the meconium :D We call it Baby Pam in Bradley class

Cheryl I have heard that about coconut oil as well but alas I am allergic to coconut! I can't even touch the stuff without getting hives. Guess Luke will have to do with regular creams.

Jyllian your bump is so cute.

:hi:
I am having such a tough time at work. It is just way too busy for me to be able to keep up with all the work. What shocks me the most is how I am able to meet all this crazy deadlines!

Completely F*d up if you ask me.

Sorry for being quiet ladies :hugs: I have my check-up appointment at the clinic tomorrow. Wonder when they will start seeing more than once a month... I mean I have a little less than 3 months left till I'm due...

Great to hear about our healthy babies, Jamie and Dani!

Last 2 weeks of work for me, and today I heard Ive to finish my vacation days before ML starts.. yay, that means I get to start sooner! Also me being more active on BnB :D

:yipee: You must be so excited!!!
I know I am excited for you - you are the 1st one in the current group to go on ML and have a baby :dance:

here is my bump pic for this week. Ignore the fact I'm in my swimming suit, my nephew and I were playing in the hose. The ones on the left are week 21, the right is week 22 (technically week 23 but I take bump pics at the end of the week rather than the beginning of the week)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=856361&d=1427841634

You look wonderful!!! I didn't even look that great in a bikini before I fell pregnant :D

Love the sonos and bump pics ladies :)

Well my hcg is 58 and he said my uterus is pretty much empty. He prescribed methergine to get me to contract again to flush the remainder out. I'm just scared if I did conceive again what it will do.... what do yall think?

Ah I'm so sorry that you are still in a rut :hugs:
I wish they would do 1 more blood check to see that the nr did decrease before you take the meds.

Keeping you in my thoughts hun!!

Sylvia did you mention while in the ER that you're getting dark HPTs? I would think if they suspected you could possibly be pregnant again so soon they would look into it :shrug:

Cheryl not sure if someone mentioned it in this particular thread but I recall it being said that coconut oil (I think) or cooking spray on baby's bottom really helps before the first poopy diaper. The thick black tarry poo is difficult to remove from baby's skin and the oil makes it much easier to clean up and won't harm baby :thumbup:

18 weeks today! :happydance:
View attachment 856493

To me, I feel like my belly is staying the same but then I compared it to my 6 week belly and definitely can see major growth! I have to remind myself that I still have at least 20 more weeks to go... don't wanna be as big as a bus!
View attachment 856495

Nice bump Ms Jyllian!!!
Good luck at your appointment, hope all goes well (I know it will though) and cannot wait for an update.

I have avoided taking any tylenol this entire pregnancy, but just had to take one because of a weird pain in my chest. It's under my left breast and is very sharp. I've had these pains before and it was just a pulled muscle, but it usually goes away by the next morning.

Another BnB member on the August Fireflies Facebook group shared info on an app she uses with her bump photos called Photofy and I absolutely love it! The app is free, but the weekly art costs $0.99 (there's also other art and monthly stuff as well that can be used after baby arrives!). You can have the watermark removed from the bottom corner for another $0.99. I figure I can just crop it out if I really wanted to.

Good comparison in the same shirt:

IMG_20150401_131412.png IMG_20150401_130714.png

Jess, how are you feeling now? Do you think it might be a trapped wind? I get a few of them and moving or breathing sometimes makes it hurt more. Hope you feel better!

Jyllian, I like the comparison :D plus your hair still looks great. How was your appointment?

It still hurts really really bad! I know it's just some swelling in the cartilage between my ribs but I can't breathe or move without being in pain. I'm currently laying on the heating pad since ice did nothing

Sylvia :hugs: I read your update on the BFP thread. Sorry you're going through this, i know you are ready to move on :( hopefully this medication will let that happen

Thank you yes I've so ready to move on now that I know there's nothing left

Sylvia did you mention while in the ER that you're getting dark HPTs? I would think if they suspected you could possibly be pregnant again so soon they would look into it :shrug:

Yes he still just said its normal since the hormone. I'm so iffy on whether to take the pill or not. I probably will because I'm scared my uterus lining won't be thick enough for baby to implant.

Jyllian thkse are cute!! I noticed them on fb :D I downloaded this app Obaby but it's so expensive! Your art is cuter too!

So I haven't asked for good luck dust from you ladies in a while but I am submitting a proposal to a big company I did some work for already tomorrow and I need you to keep everything crossed for me! They're a really big client and I really want the project! I feel like I'll jinx it if I say too much :)

Grrrrr!!!! I don't mean to complain or be funny but my f'ing work is driving me insane!!

They are already overworking me and being completely unreasonable!! It is 08h15 here and I'm at clinic for check-up. This means it has only been 15 mins that I've not been at the office and they are already calling me about stuff to do! WTF people!!!! Give me a bloddy break!!

And by the time I finished posting it was 08h19 and they called again. That is twice in not even 20mins time!! I wonder what they are going to do when I'm on maternity leave because they sure as hell will not be phoning me. I've got all their nrs and will not answer any of their calls!

Here's my 29 Weeks Bumpdate:

https://i61.tinypic.com/2dhfwgx.jpg​

For comparison, 18 weeks vs. 29 weeks

https://i57.tinypic.com/xm9aw1.jpg​

Face-to-the-bump picture which i think makes my bump look bigger.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2emg1hf.jpg

And yes, the hair is short now.

Baby's growing hands: 8 - 29 Weeks

https://i59.tinypic.com/14cxgz5.gif

Hey Ladies,

Sylvia I am glad you are being so strong through this. I hope your limbo ends soon with a definite answer :hugs:

Those are some great bump pics Jess and Jillian! Jess, I agree with Pam, bikini suits you so well! Hope your pain subsides!
Jillian I hope DH can make it, its makes it more real for them. Mine cant come to the next one either :(

Pam I am sorry the office is giving you a hard time. I really wanted to work till later too but its the stress and resultant weight loss/ high BP that made me quit sooner. Can you do that too?

Oh and happy 29 weeks Daphne!

How is everyone else?

AFM, pampered myself today at the spa after 6 months! Who knows when I'll have the time again. As I type someone has decided to lodge their bum in my ribs so I can hardly breathe.. lol!

I'm going to try and stick out as long as I can... if however medically I HAVE to go sooner I'll do so. I would rather have more time with Matthew. Currently intending on working till 38+6
Someone will be there who will get training 2 weeks before I'm due so the load should be less by that time as I'll just be showing them what to do.

Check up at the clinic this morning. All seems well and fundal height at 28 weeks = 33 cm :shock: I know this is not a lot to go by but kind of makes me think this little guy might not be so little at all :haha:

Traces of protein in my urine but my blood pressure was 102/61 which is my normal and is considered lowish so nobody is worried about the proteins. Will just monitor my blood pressure a bit closer.

Other than that feeling great except for work :rofl:

Ah I'm so sorry that you are still in a rut :hugs:
I wish they would do 1 more blood check to see that the nr did decrease before you take the meds.

Keeping you in my thoughts hun!!

Sorry I thought I had wrote back....

Well bloods won't be necessary since I went to pick up my prescription for the methergine today and it was nearly $200 for 6 pills with my discount!! So I take that as a sign to let it pass naturally.... There was no way we were paying that much jist to put me in pain for 1-2 days when my uterus was basically empty already. My next AF (if I have one), it should come out. Also since I was suppose to start the meds today to expell everything my dh and I bd'd last night. So were NTNP already since I won't be taking the meds.... So much for the 3 month wait before TTC lol. So let's hope for the best outcome for me ladies! :)

I'm in a bit of a state today. My brother can't seem to catch a break. His girlfriend broke up with him the day before Valentine's day because she had been seeing someone else for weeks, his bank account was drained by some unknown person right after that, his dog passed away last night and they were going to fire him at his work today (thankfully my dad stepped in and told the boss that his dog just died and they agreed to wait until Monday. Hopefully they give him a warning and don't actually fire him). I just feel so bad.

29 Weeks and 2 Days Update:

So we finally got seen by our doc after 7 weeks from our last appointment and scan. I had urine and blood tests again but they're also gonna check if i have hepa we didn't wait for the result because we were asked to go back again next Saturday for my 2nd Tetanus Toxoid (TT) vaccine. I was supposed to get it today but i got cold and been coughing for 2 days now thank God i don't have a fever. :dance:

We asked for another scan and baby is still a boy!!!! :dance: He is measuring exactly 2 weeks ahead (31w2d) making my due date on June 4, 2015 (but will stick with my real due date :dance:). He is weighing 1,731 grams and is on the right position, praying he won't change until birth.

Oh, and we might look for another hospital one last time. We asked if DH is allowed inside the delivery and they said they don't have private rooms for the delivery so men are not allowed inside. Me and DH were so disappointed... I want my DH beside me, it's our first baby and I don't want him to miss that day. FX we find one.

Potty Shot:

https://i57.tinypic.com/2agwa36.jpg​

Adam's face: - look at that chin and his chubby little cheeks :happydance:

https://i62.tinypic.com/2zsd5s8.jpg​

Results:

https://i57.tinypic.com/8zl893.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/2nuljte.jpg​

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z551fca6356251.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z551fcb0f603f7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts