Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Daphne - your little man seems like he's going to be large! That's great that your appointment went well.

Pam - love the bump

Daphne - your little man seems like he's going to be large! That's great that your appointment went well.

Pam - love the bump

I hope he won't be too large for me to deliver naturally.... Still hoping he's just having a growth spurt.

Daphne that sucks about the private rooms! Hope you can find a hospital where dh can come

Pam love the bump!!

Ok, DH found one!!! (near DH's office). He searched all the private hospitals here and called them one by one.... phew!!!! He said he spoke to one lady and said yes it is allowed but only one person the wife's mother or her husband :yipee: She even said that all hospitals here allow it but she's definitely mistaken. We are going to visit that hospital in the next few weeks or in two weeks from today after we visit our current hospital next Saturday for my TT vaccine. :wohoo:

Check their policy in writing. Sometimes you can find a loop hole

We are going to visit them and ask the doctor directly and see if this will be IT.

I hope no more surprised Daphne :hugs:

Jess, a few posts up on this page you posted "no"
Everything okay?

We got one more place, the hospital where one of my colleagues gave birth... On to visiting those two in two weeks time... :yipee::dance::wohoo:

That's great news! I'm holding onto hope that he will be there holding your hand.

That's the plan and i can't imagine giving birth alone with all these strangers looking at my vag... :lol::rofl: Plus, DH really wanted to be there all through out knowing that this is our first child not saying the the next is anything less. Just so glad we found at least two. Going to visit our current hospital one last time next week for the vaccine and ask for our file so we can bring them to the new hospital of we choose the week after.

Hi ladies!! I've been mia lately since I went on vaca but I'm back now! Great bump pics ladies! Daphne I hope you get a hospital that DH is allowed to be with you!

Cheryl- GL on your job prospect! Any news??

Jess- everything ok??

Afm: DC was a lot of fun and great weather! Lots of walking around made this girl so exhausted!! And I had a bit of a scare Thursday night when I went to pee and the toilet had red blood in it. The dr says I have a cervical polyp which will bleed from time to time and it s harmless and baby is fine. I've still had spotting but brown, ever since the red blood Thursday. So I'm just trying to keep calm and trust the dr.

We also finally told DHs family last night!! It was great!!! I gave my mother in law the candle and as she read it she looks up at me with a smile and questioning eyes and I just smile and nod yes and she goes "omg!!" And shows the rest of his family and it was like one big exciting gasp and hugs and blessings. Very sweet and fun! I'm telling my moms side of the family tom so that'll be nice and then my dad's side next weekend finally! Good times!!

Yay for bump pics Jamie :dance: Sorry you got a scare and glad that all is fine!

Announcing is so much fun :D

Cute little sprouting bump Jamie!!! :wohoo: for the announcement bet all of them are over the moon.... Sorry about the scare though....

Everything's fine. Apparently my iPad made a post of its own. Lol.

I'm excited for you Daphne and eager to hear what they say. Make sure its in writing though because what one person says may change when you are in the moment.

Jamie I'm glad you had a great trip. Cute bump.

Excited for the hospital prospects daphne!! Fx

Jamie super cute bump and so happy to hear telling the family went great! I sent in the proposal late Thursday and will probably hear back monday-tuesday. I'm kinda nervous if I DO get it! They have a TON of followers and they'd all be seeing my work.. Ahhhh. Scared!

Got my doppler and I'm totally in love :) thanks to Jess for some great tips I got to hear the heartbeat strong for a while tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->