Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Glad to hear all is okay Jess :D

Good luck with the job prospect Cheryl, I hope you get it! :yipee: for hearing heart beat!!!

:wohoo: for hearing the heartbeat Cheryl..... That will help you calm whenever you worry and keep you accommodated while waiting for scans....

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5520e3479bdc0.gif

Daphne I didn't get past the first two seconds of that video, haha! Omg those women shrieking.. I'm trying not to watch any painful or scary births or read their stories! What's it about?

Daphne I didn't get past the first two seconds of that video, haha! Omg those women shrieking.. I'm trying not to watch any painful or scary births or read their stories! What's it about?

It's actually about men. Ante-natal class for men (first time dad) and they're freaking funny I'm watching another episode now... One dad is so squeamish about poop and the other is so addicted to his xbox and cellphone and not paying attention to what their wives are going through. It's all about preparing the men about labor and birth. No scary stuff were showed. Oh, and the other dad who said he won't go south actually did and so happy he did. They cried and that makes me so emotional... :cry:

Haha! That's cute. DH definitely freaked out when we watched all the videos in Bradley class!!

Excited for the hospital prospects daphne!! Fx

Jamie super cute bump and so happy to hear telling the family went great! I sent in the proposal late Thursday and will probably hear back monday-tuesday. I'm kinda nervous if I DO get it! They have a TON of followers and they'd all be seeing my work.. Ahhhh. Scared!

Got my doppler and I'm totally in love :) thanks to Jess for some great tips I got to hear the heartbeat strong for a while tonight!

I'm so glad you found it!! You should have messaged me last night on facebook. I could have used some cheering up.

It's actually about men. Ante-natal class for men (first time dad) and they're freaking funny I'm watching another episode now... One dad is so squeamish about poop and the other is so addicted to his xbox and cellphone and not paying attention to what their wives are going through. It's all about preparing the men about labor and birth. No scary stuff were showed. Oh, and the other dad who said he won't go south actually did and so happy he did. They cried and that makes me so emotional... :cry:

This reminds me of talking to Ronny yesterday. I had a brilliant idea of getting some clothes specifically for the hospital bag so we could get packed up now and just have it in the car. I asked him if I should get him a pair of shorts he could throw away so if I wanted him to rub my back in the tub he wouldnt possibly ruin his new clothes.....he told me that it was too weird for him to rub my back in a hospital tub lol. I then asked what we should do with the computer andnhis tablet everyday so if/when I go into labor we have it so he doesn't have to stop off at home. I don't really want all these people just sitting around starting at me lol.

So I had a pretty bad day yesterday. Some of it was bad in a good kind of way and some was bad in a bad kind of way. First off little Luke would not stop moving. It was so incredibly painful! It was like large movements literally from the time I woke up to the time I culdnt stay awake any longer. I googled too much fetal movement and freaked myself out that he was going to die from moving too much. He's in there kicking away right now though so I guess he's ok. The bad part of the day I posted over in the other thread. It boils down to my Inlaws having their baby and not bothering to tell us. We found out via facebook several hours after she was born.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55224f0c4e514.gif
:dance: Enjoy your maternity leave. :dance:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55224f656321a.gif
:wohoo: You're now entering the last week of 2nd Tri :wohoo:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55224fc48a203.gif
:yipee: Just 1 more month and you're half-way through :yipee:

Your updates are so stinking cute! Such the cheerleader. I love it!

I'm starting to feel more flutters but not 100% certain yet that it's baby. I'm 99% sure though. I'm ready for KICKS!

Also, leg cramps are driving me nuts nuts nuts.

Jess that is just awful to hear about your brother :nope: Hoping he has some better luck in the near future. I really need to count my blessings and be more thankful.

Hope you feel better Daphne and YAY for finding a hospital that will allow DH in with you during the birth! :happydance: I couldn't imagine anywhere NOT allowing the SO in with the mother during such an important time.

Glad you had a wonderful trip Jamie and that the bleed isn't anything to worry about. How exciting to be able to announce! Cute lil bump!

Cheryl I saw your doppler video on IG the other day, that's great!

Pam your bump is adorable! Getting closer to D-day... :happydance:

I've been MIA for a few days because things had gotten VERY rough at home between my OH and I. We spent our first night apart ever in a little over a year that we've been together but it was necessary. We are trying to reassess what's really important right now and hopefully move forward from here. I have been a crazy, stressed out, anxiety ridden mess since I got my :bfp: and am trying to completely turn around my attitude and ways of thinking in order to keep myself calm while focusing on and enjoying all the positive things I have to be grateful for :thumbup:

I finally felt baby kick my hand for the first time Thursday evening! S/he was very busy that night, moving all over and keeping me awake because I couldn't do anything but lay there in excitement and awe feeling my LO's movments. Had my daughter's 10th birthday party on Saturday at a local skating rink and had a pretty good turnout, even tho my two good friends and their kids were unable to attend. Then saw the baby kick my lower tummy out a few times late that night!!! I cried happy tears. Some photos from Easter Sunday:

Easter1.png Easter2.png

Not sure if I went into much detail last week but my doctor appointment Wednesday went well. I have gained 17 pounds so far :wacko: and doctor told me to watch my weight and watch the salt. He had no trouble finding the baby with the doppler and I got my ultrasound scheduled for April 27th! :happydance: I have my 22 week appointment that week as well on the 29th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL3erlX-pPc

Thanks Daphne!

Just wanted to pop in a little before my bump update and say I got the contract with that big company! I'm so excited because there's so much we need to buy and pay off and omg I'm kind of freaking out because they have half a million followers on facebook alone ahhh

Jyllian, happy belated b-day to DD. Sorry things have been rough for you and SO, I hope it turns around.

Glad for you and Dani starting to feel your babies moving! So exciting :D

Yay Cheryl!!! HUGE congrats!!! You'll be great and half a million followers will love you as much as we do!

So much for an update Jyllian... That's just so awesome.... Will you find out baby's gender on the 27th? :dance: 17lbs already??? :wacko:

Cheryl, huge congrats on getting the contract.... Hopefully you'll get more from their followers.....

As for the new hospital, we are going to the one close to DH's office a long way drive when i go to labor but it'll be a perfect place. I asked one of my friends who, fortunately, is working in that hospital and got some information. She said i'll be staying there for two days from birth (longer if necessary) and have our son in a private room where DH can come during delivery. It's a perfect place since DH only gets 1 day leave (new labor code is 3 days but will be effective after 6 mos). He can come and visit me on the next day anytime he wants since the hospital is just across the road from his work... :yipee:

Thanks ladies!!

Jyllian glad to hear you guys are trying to work it out. Love the heartbeat video! And I need you take a video next time LO is kicking at the belly lol. I have been feeling little twingy pushy feelings when I'm really still and THINK it's baby, it's always very localized and just for a while here and there then stops. But I have no idea!

Dani I agree about Daphne's cheerleader skills! Aren't we lucky to have her?!

That is great Daphne!!

I'm starting to do a lot of reading as I we have about a 30 to 40 min drive to hospital when I go into labor. Trying to get as much info as I can so that I can labor at home for the most and then have enough time to drive to hospital once contractions get closer. This is all freaking me out and making me scared of being there way too early or not getting there in time :(

Pam, me and DH are trying to do our own reading as well about labor.. Like you we don't want to end up rushing to the hospital or be there so early.... The hospital is almost an hour drive with a heavy traffic 20 mins without. I found one app called EBPregnancy it has the weekly update, labor information and, contraction timer etc. It's a very good app.... :D

Thanks Pamela, baby is actually moving and poking me as I type!

Yup Daphne, 17 pounds :toothpick: I definitely plan on walking the neighborhood this summer and lots of swimming! I gained 30 with my DS, 40 with my DD... so maybe 50 with this baby? Yikes... As far as I know we are finding out gender. I'm so excited! I even put a countdown ticker on my phone :laugh2:

Cheryl I for sure will get a video next time! Hopefully tonight, as the baby seems to get pretty active at around 8pm or so...

Amidst all the chaos I had a huge realization that I have turned into my mother :dohh: which isn't ALL terrible, BUT she does tend to focus on all the negatives. She was just doing it last week when she was over, talking to my DD about all the "downsides" to having a baby in the house and telling me I have NO idea what it's like raising a baby and working full time. I get it, it's a task but MANY women (and men) do it. I think I'm going to be OK :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->