Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Im guessing girl as well for you Jyllian because you give girly vibes in every bump pics you took...

Wow, I missed a ton! I told myself I was going to take off the first half of the day today since I worked all weekend but I seemed busier than normal trying to do some "fun" preggers stuff :haha:

18 weeks today! My bump is definitely bigger all the time but doesn't seem THAT much bigger in this photo. But you guys have seen the morning bump!!
https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/18weeks.jpg

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/18-coconut400px.png
Baby is the length of a big coconut and coincidentally also covered in fur.. :rofl:

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/18-coconut.gif
Whoa!

I also made a video about how I take my bump photos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsjeqOQQGFk

Great pics! Bump still looks small! And I watched the video! Love the music and that you kept the dancing in the video :) And love the tips! I wish I had a good window to use. Once I move in august I will.

Jamie, you're having a genetic test right? I thought they'll be able to tell but not after the results are back. :wohoo: more gender reveal coming up in a few days/weeks.... So excited for you all....

It is possible that they can tell the gender tomorrow but only if baby is cooperative and tech gets a good view! Baby's anatomy is still so small that it makes it hard to distinguish even though the genitals are developed by now. DH is hoping we will find out tomorrow. I'm not banking on it! Maaaaaybe in next weeks appt since supposedly that's a 3D scan too. We shall see!!

Jamie they're not doing bloodwork for your testing? They can tell with like 99% certainty from that :) and is that you on Facebook? Lol

I also made a video about how I take my bump photos!

Omg your videos are so cute! I really wish my DH will buy me a good camera and laptop. He thinks my phone is enough lol. I told him "Mother's day is coming up babe!! Yeah?" :haha:

Loved the video Cheryl thanks for the tips i have to show it to DH and hopefully he'll learn something from it.. :D I bump in the video is more noticeable than your still images.... So cute seeing you have fun and dance setting up the camera.... :dance: Your hubby and LO are so lucky....

https://i62.tinypic.com/nmcksh.gif

:yipee: One more week and 2nd tri will just be a memory, getting closer to D-day. Happy 98 days left :yipee:

Gorgeous pics Cheryl! Lovely bump.

I can't wait for my very own bump...

Woke up at 3:30 to pee. It's now 4:48 and I'm still awake because hubby won't stop making noise. Is it wrong of me to want to smother him with my pillow? Momma needs some sleep

Happy 26 weeks Jess :dance: I don't think it is wrong "wanting" to smother him but I think it might maybe be wrong if you did actually do it :haha:

I LOVE YOUR UPDATES Cheryl and I so see that bump growing :D

Laura, you must remember to take a before bump pic for us so that we have something to compare to. Okay at least me as I perv on bumps hahahaha

Jamie, I cannot wait for updates on your scans and tests. Dani had the genetic blood test and as one of the other ladies mentioned they can tell with 99% accuracy what the gender is before the scan can. Have you enquired whether they will be able to do this on the test for you?

3D / 4D SCAN COUNTDOWN
https://i.imgur.com/v33Xmkh.gif​

Oh and incase you were wondering that is non-alcoholic champaigne :rofl:

Here's the first "podge" pic. This actually is just podge.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/B96CC57A-3765-45D5-8AE2-584C7B42121F_zpslh1msjdl.jpg#
took it for my journal but sharing here too

Ahhh Cheryl looove the video and can DEF see a more noticeable bump in it than from photos, bump I see one regardless :winkwink:

Laura I'm excited to see your bump progression over the weeks/months!!!

AFM omigosh I was freaking out because I hadn't felt baby move AT ALL this morning and normally do everyday. Yesterday late evening I had felt little pounces in the same spot, like lower middle under my belly button... almost like hiccups. It happen on two different occasions. As I was taking my son to school this morning still feeling nothing I became super worried. Like, what if it was in distress when I was feeling that? Was it choking? Driving to work, still nothing and I was panicking. I hoped baby would move at least once I sat at my desk, as s/he usually does... and FINALLY I feel movement! Oh... my... gawwwwwd... Such relief! I don't care if the baby moves so much I feel super weird or queasy, I'd rather feel like that than worried sick!

Oh and not a very happy lady today :nope: A coworker had burnt himself last Friday and denied medical care. It wasn't terrible but a burn is a burn. I had actually burnt myself twice last year with 400+ degree asphalt based crack sealant on different occasions and tended to it at work and continued with my day and so on. Not much else you can do unless your skin is melting off. Well this guy decides yesterday that he isn't coming into work and instead going to get medical attention, three days later mind you, and now is off for the entire week and trying to get paid under workers compensation :saywhat: The worst part, which is what really chaps my ass, is that the rest of the employees here (including myself) are out our quarterly $50 safety bonus now :growlmad: If it was a severe burn... well mine was pretty bad, but still... I get that. Safety and health is important but come on dude. Quit being a puss, grow some balls, tough it out and come into work. If you can't lift boxes then at least you can drive the towmotor, sweep or do other assignments. It just really gets to me since I've experienced the same accident, but chose to be a big girl and come to work.

Weak. Guess that's why women are the ones to give birth and not men :rofl:

Gorgeous pics Cheryl! Lovely bump.

I can't wait for my very own bump...

So I was just reading your blog post about your mom (and I'm sorry for your loss) and realized that you haven't yet blogged about your pregnancy. In a sick and twisted way I am all giddy inside knowing how the cycle turned out before others lol.

3D / 4D SCAN COUNTDOWN
https://i.imgur.com/v33Xmkh.gif​

Oh and incase you were wondering that is non-alcoholic champaigne :rofl:

That looks so dirty lol.

Ahhh Cheryl looove the video and can DEF see a more noticeable bump in it than from photos, bump I see one regardless :winkwink:

Laura I'm excited to see your bump progression over the weeks/months!!!

AFM omigosh I was freaking out because I hadn't felt baby move AT ALL this morning and normally do everyday. Yesterday late evening I had felt little pounces in the same spot, like lower middle under my belly button... almost like hiccups. It happen on two different occasions. As I was taking my son to school this morning still feeling nothing I became super worried. Like, what if it was in distress when I was feeling that? Was it choking? Driving to work, still nothing and I was panicking. I hoped baby would move at least once I sat at my desk, as s/he usually does... and FINALLY I feel movement! Oh... my... gawwwwwd... Such relief! I don't care if the baby moves so much I feel super weird or queasy, I'd rather feel like that than worried sick!

No baby movement days are pretty terrifying. I was told that a giant glass of ice cold water and laying on your left side will get the baby moving. I personally give home some caffeine or have the hubs play video games to get him going.

Jess we're announcing at Amy's 30th Birthday party on the 13th June, so it's radio silence on the blog until then. Only because some family members read it. So, I need to find crap to blog about for the next few weeks! I have a couple of reviews to do and might do a couple of Infertility awareness type posts, but it's going to be stretching my brain not to go "PREGNANT PREGNANT PREGNANT!!!"

Laura I had actually planned to go in for initial fertility testing but got my BFP like two days later so i kept the appointment with my OB. I told my mom I went and had the tests and everything looked good (this was true but they were testing hcg! Haha) so when we told them our news they were SHOCKED! I don't know if you care but you could like wax poetic on the wait and frustration hahaha really build up to the reveal!

You ladies are right, I was so surprised at how small my bump looks in the photos and it looks huge in the video! Maybe it's what I put my arm across my ribs or something. Who knows. But yeah I was like huh?! Bump looks so similar to last week and I'm way bigger!

Sylvia you should tell dh my story.. I had a food blog (not very involved at this point in the story) and dh bought me an entry level dslr for our anniversary 2 1/2 years ago.... I started learning it and now I'm a food photographer, portrait photographer, and professional blogger! Hahaha see what a little camera can do?! Before that I always joked I couldn't take a photo to save my life but I was just insecure that I didn't know anything about it and the rest of my family was really big into it. But maybe that will convince dh :thumbup:

Pam i am so excited for your scan! I usually have the dirtiest mind but I didn't even think *that* from your excited champagne bottle :rofl: but I was analyzing it for technique so... Hahaha.

So excited for your scan too Jamie!! I loooove looking at ultrasound pics.

I had three crazy dreams last night and one involved Jess!! The first one we were having our scan and I told them we didn't want to know the sex but when she started with the machine she was like "well it's a boy" and I was like ?!? We told you not to tell!!!! And she was like I don't remember that. And then the second one the baby was already born and id left him at the house and it gets REALLY weird and detailed from here but like in all my dreams the baby is not a newborn but like old enough to talk to me and critique me hahaha. But it was definitely a boy!

Last one I just was seeing Jess in a pie shop (cravings from beta waves?!) and she wanted the apricot pie (??? Not my choice but ok Jess) and she was saying the girl who worked there was so unhelpful and super high :rofl: I guess because I was thinking food and Colorado?! Anyway, that was very odd. At the end of that dream I also was part of the team that won the like Canadian Emmy for production of degrassi so.. It was a very weird night

Jess I get what you mean about wanting to smother your hubby! dh is super creepy when he sleeps, he makes these really weird noises or movements so I always have to cough really loud to wake him up because it scares the crap out of me!!

10 days til our anatomy scan!! Woop woop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->