Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Congrats Sylvia!!!! Welcome back!!

Jamie that's exactly what it was. She essentially went through all the different types of things for baby wearing and how to do them and that sort of thing. I'm planning on a ring sling (linen probably or a cotton blend) and structured soft carrier (Tula) now!

Congrats Sylvia! Welcome back!!! :)

Figured out how to attach the u/s Pic of baby Riofrio at 13 weeks! It wasn't 3D as I originally was told.. But I was just happy to see the baby!!

image.jpg

Thank you girls oh so much! It feels great :)

Also thank you I'll put it cd19 on FF

Pam- can't wait to see pcs tom of Matthew!! Yay!

Here is my 12 week bump..

image.jpg

Aaahhh I remember when Matthew looked like that on a scan, it feels so long ago!

Very cute pic and of course I'm loving the bump too, Jamie :)

I can't wait to share his pics with you ladies :dance:

Jess, ONLY if it won't be too much trouble I would love to see the things you got. Do you want to send me your email to reply on or should I send you mine? Again, only if it won't be too much trouble for you.

Jamie such an adorable sono!! And love the bump too

Jess I'd definitely like to learn more about the diapers! Do you have an idea of your price yet?

Jamie such an adorable sono!! And love the bump too

Jess I'd definitely like to learn more about the diapers! Do you have an idea of your price yet?

I don't know! I didn't have time to sit down and really think about it. Retail new ones sell for $19.95 a piece so probably not that high. I don't know what anyone would be willing to spend ;)

Aaahhh I remember when Matthew looked like that on a scan, it feels so long ago!

Very cute pic and of course I'm loving the bump too, Jamie :)

I can't wait to share his pics with you ladies :dance:

Jess, ONLY if it won't be too much trouble I would love to see the things you got. Do you want to send me your email to reply on or should I send you mine? Again, only if it won't be too much trouble for you.

It certainly isn't any trouble. Its a matter of scanning it in and then emailing the file. Easy peasy. My email is [email protected] Send me an email there and I'll try to get the stuff scanned in tomorrow. At least the useful stuff anyways (don't think you want to read about how your body is going to change in 1 and 2 trimesters.)

AFM: got the video tutorial for receiving blankets done today and am waiting for it to upload to youtube. The blog portion is up now though.

32 Weeks Bump:

https://i58.tinypic.com/27yofpj.jpg​

18 and 32 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i58.tinypic.com/rvv8fk.jpg​

26 and 32 Weeks Bare bump Comparison:

https://i59.tinypic.com/352kt36.jpg​

Lovely bump and sono Jamie!!! <3

Sylvia - welcome back again.... Feels like you never left.... <3 :hugs:

Jess - I, Pam and Kenna wanted ours at 38 as well so you're not alone at being bad :lol: :rofl: :haha: Nothing wrong with that, since they are considered full-term but that's what we just wanted. Our babies will decide when and how they want to.... FX according to our plan... :D

Sylvia, are you taking some prenatal vits? If not ask your doc if you could take one, or ask about baby aspirin and progesterone since you had a history of mc. I was prescribed with baby aspirin (which im taking until today) and progeterone up to 12 weeks when i had my appointment at 4w2d. The doc thought baby is so small and not getting enough blood and oxygen i don't know how she managed to find that but those meds won't hurt.... Just wanted to throw that out...

Here's my 21 week bare bump, last photos before my gender ultrasound:

20150422_193249.jpg 20150422_193302.jpg

And my OH decided to share his bare bump too :rofl:

20150422_192811.jpg

Lovely bare bump Jyllian!!!! Your DH is so cool for having to bare his bump with you!!!! Lovely couple!!!! Pretty sure he's years over his due date :rofl:

My poor OH... late yesterday evening we were sitting on the couch watching TV and began talking about the ultrasound and how soon it is. My OH was telling me how nervous he is, not in a bad way but just super anxious. I noted that he is about to find out whether he's having a son or a daughter and how major this time is! He said he could about cry just thinking of it and is to the point where he is pretty much ready to have an anxiety/panic attack and he's gonna lose his composure at the ultrasound. He's so overwhelmed with emotions, poor guy.

He couldn't fall asleep last night and was up until close to midnight, maybe later :shrug: I was sound asleep shortly after my head hit the pillow :sleep: He tossed and turned a alot and was mumbling in his sleep and snoring a lot :growlmad: Oy... Then this morning he finally gets up and comes upstairs and tells me that he's convinced he has couvade syndrome, something he spent quite a bit of time late last night researching.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couvade_syndrome

Basically, as an expectant father, he is experiencing some similar symptoms and behavior as me, the expectant mother. I've never heard of this before... I am thinking he is so overwhelmed with all aspects of becoming a first time daddy that it is really starting to affect him but regardless of what it is of course I don't want him a nervous, emotional wreck. I feel that expectant father's don't have it completely easy either :nope: There's a lot of major life changes that happen, especially in my OH's case. He has had to majorly grow up, give up quite a bit, adjust his priorities, endure criticism from friends and for a guy that has never really had to be totally responsible for anything, to now anticipate the birth of his own child that he will be totally responsible for is quite overwhelming I'm sure. I feel for him.

HAHAHA!!! :rofl: Daphne that's too funny!
He claims to have been working on his (food) "baby" for a little over a year now :winkwink:

Ah I feel for him too, I think all of doing this for the 1st time feels anxious etc. Our natural parental senses will kick in as soon as they are here. You are amazing for supporting him :hugs:
Love you bare bump pics!!!

About 50 mins till my scan :dance:

Eeeeeeek!!! Pamela so excited for you! :wohoo:

Jamie love your cute bump... and that your doggy is sitting there watching you :laugh2: My chihuahuas do that too, I usually have to shoo them out of the photo because they want to be thisclose to me at all times!

Jyllian that's pretty funny about OH.. It's sweet he's at least taking it so seriously! I swear dh didn't even really believe I was preggers until peanut kicked him so hard the other night. He has a tendency to really lash out whenever there's a big life change, like even for no reason. When we got married and came home from our honeymoon he was just so unpleasant and picked fights with me constantly for like three weeks and then poof! Over. Same thing with the BFP. He was like excited for a day or two then so unpleasant for about three weeks! Luckily we had been through this before so I wasn't so surprised.. I get he sort of internalizes his major worries and gets really nervous about everything. Money, our jobs, etc. I'm interested to see if the ultrasound will change anything.. And I bet it will once we find out the sex too!

Daphne look at that bump go!! Love it!

Jess yeah last night I just bought some bumgenius AIO's for like 16-17 each but they were on sale. What I would do is just do a calculation on materials then how long it takes you to make them and how much you're willing to make on them. I can help you start an etsy! I used to sell vintage there and I've set them up to coincide with clients' websites. Id start a couple dollars lower til you get lots of reviews saying wow these work SO well and then you can compete with the bigger names for mamas who are more into buying organic and small business! It would be an awesome thing to do while you're home with Luke and I would be your first customer :)

I think because HE hasn't actually seen the baby for himself, moving and all on the screen like I got to at my 12 week volunteer ultrasound, that it hasn't really really sunk it. This ultrasound that he will be at is going to make it more real for him, maybe. He is about to actually get to see for himself our baby moving and hopefully see features and know the gender so we can say 'he' or 'she' instead of 'it' or 'the baby'. It's probably going to hit him hard, but in a good way. Gah! I get teary-eyed just typing about it :shy:

Cheryl my ex husband would get grouchy and kind of nasty whenever he was nervous about something. Like, when he was going to get Lasik surgery he was a butthead and angry towards me... but afterwards was so amazed and fine as can be! Men... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->