Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

OMG ladies!!! What an amazing scan I just had!!! I was so close to crying the entire time. He was head down, no abnormalities noted, measured 31 weeks and weighing at 1.6kg!!! She estimated his birth weight to be 3.1kg and she thinks he'll be here in another 7 and half weeks :dance:

I am over the moon at the moment!!! Will update pics as soon as I can!

Awesome news Pamela!!! Cannot wait to see photos! 7 1/2 weeks :shock: holy crap!

Tell me about it! She said boys normally give you discount on the 40 weeks :)

Oh and we really 100% without a doubt heard his heartbeat for the 1st time! Was amazing!

He was smiling, yawning, frowing and even put the umbilical cord in his mouth for giggles!

Aww that's so amazing!!! You're making me super duper anxious for mine on Monday! I hope my LO cooperates and does some cute stuff for us too!

Lovely bump and sono Jamie!!! <3

Sylvia - welcome back again.... Feels like you never left.... <3 :hugs:

Jess - I, Pam and Kenna wanted ours at 38 as well so you're not alone at being bad :lol: :rofl: :haha: Nothing wrong with that, since they are considered full-term but that's what we just wanted. Our babies will decide when and how they want to.... FX according to our plan... :D

Sylvia, are you taking some prenatal vits? If not ask your doc if you could take one, or ask about baby aspirin and progesterone since you had a history of mc. I was prescribed with baby aspirin (which im taking until today) and progeterone up to 12 weeks when i had my appointment at 4w2d. The doc thought baby is so small and not getting enough blood and oxygen i don't know how she managed to find that but those meds won't hurt.... Just wanted to throw that out...

Thank you!

I was just going to post the picture of my test its not getting darker from yesterday..... I'm really hoping this baby's sticks. Well were leaving Sunday so I don't think I have time to go to an appt by then since they always schedule them at certain times unless I can find a doc that will actually see me quick. I actually have baby aspirin.... Maybe I can take one every other day to be on the safe side.... I did with my last pregnancy but I had stopped them a week after I found out.

Attachments

• IMG_20150423_094242.jpg
    IMG_20150423_094242.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
Yay Pam! Can't wait to see pics! Glad you had such a good appt!

Great bump pcs daphne! Adam could be here late next month!! Crazyyyyyyy!! :)

Jyllian- love the bare bump pic lol! Too funny! My DH claims he has a food baby too ;)

DH is def gonna have the same emotional reaction as your oh. He's a very emotional person, and it's ok to cry! Happy tears!

As much as i want him to be here already i dont think i want him to come earlier than 38 weeks. :haha: im just a little bit scared/worried when i feel pain in my lower area feel like he wants to come out now.. DH feels like i would carry him pass my due date he's not too worried when i have pain...

Pam, im sure your scan is done already. Any update???? :D

Sylvia, your test look wet to me as long as theres a line your ok.... My line never get darker than the control line even having more than 3,000 beta... Clearblue advanced did at 43 dpo when i took out the test strip. You'll see my tests progression in my journal first page second post..

https://i58.tinypic.com/2lizfy8.jpg

Dapne, check out Pam's scan update in the comments above!

And, ahem, Miss Pamela... photos? :coffee:

WTH!!!! How did i miss that!!! Thanks Jyllian.... <3

Awesome news Pam. Guess all your hardwork to make Matthew be ready for the scan pays off... Guess we'll have our babies at the same time... :dance: im just a little worried when you said you're 31 weeks and weighing 1.6kgs. When i had my 29 weeks scan Adam is measuring 31 weeks and weighing 1.7kgs... Here's hoping im not growing a giant baby....

Yay Pamela!!! :happydance:

Sylvia, remember that hcg double ON AVERAGE every 24-48 hours, but many women see faster or slower rates. Try not to stress too much hun. Sending thought prayers and super duper sticky :dust: your way.

Okay... As you can imagine its hard not to think to much or stress about it. Thank yall

I completely understand, I'm struggling not to stress about being on cd60 without a bfp myself, and don't get me started on the progressively darker tests I got with my cp back in October.

Thanks ladies!! I am literally dying to share the pics with you! There is just so effing much things that has to be done for sister's wedding tomorrow. I will only be able to get the pics on later tonight.

I am so so sorry! I don't want it to drag and I don't mean to keep you all waiting! I'm even more impatient to share than you guys are to see!

Please bare with me :hugs:

Take your time Pam i know how busy your schedule is.... We all know we can wait up until we turn into this. :haha: :rofl:

https://i62.tinypic.com/2rxglzc.jpg

Yay Pam!!! That's so excited and I even teared up a little bit over here :D I am soooooo excited about our scan now! Why did they give you that scan? Do they do it to estimate birth weight? Wondering if I'll get another.. hehe

I paid for a private 3D / 4D scan. The lady does them as dr's are too clinical. This was a special personal experience. She even measured his feet 6.1cm :D

Was a bit expensive but worth every single penny!!!

I don't know how to get through this whole dinner thing now because I just want to watch the video and post online

HAHA Daphne! :rofl:

Dangit Pam I'm too anxious to see! :brat: I say just skip the dinner :winkwink: OR you can say you have to use the restroom and if using your phone you can post away! :laugh2:

You make me have high hopes for my scan. I hope I'm not too disappointed when my LO just lays there like a blob...

Jyllian, you know im just being nice but honestly, i'd love to see Pam post those pics and video NOW!!!! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->