Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Ah well it was worth a shot to see if you would crack under my impatience :rofl:

Thx, I even got into bed early so that tomorrow can come sooner and hopefully good news on he job :D

Sylvia, I think I see something in the last pic. I hope it gets darker :hugs:

Pam that is AMAZING news!!!!!!! So happy for you! Best of both worlds !!!

Jyllian- I hope things start to ease up for you whether it's feeling better or OH being able to help more!

Sylvia- I'm sorry I don't see anything but don't get discouraged!

Laura- that's wonderful news the lines are darker than the last time! :)

Maybe its your phones lol I'm telling you I have a huge almost tablet size screen so I clearly see it

Jamie where are those scan photos?!? I need them!!!!! Lol. Also I just started feeling serious kicks and jabs a few days ago around 18 weeks. We could feel them from the outside. A couple weeks ago I started feeling the first movement (now that I know what it's like!) but didn't realize at the time

Laura that progression is beeeeeautiful :) congrats!

Sylvia do you have a general budget to start?

Pam you are going to get it I just know it!!

I went to a birth collective meeting tonight all about baby wearing with a few friends from my Bradley class and had such fun and learned so much! I am sooo excited about baby wearing, even more so now, and feel better knowing a little more. A mama in town who runs a baby wearing store came and gave us all her recommendations so I feel like I'll be starting off strong!

https://i61.tinypic.com/dh5yz7.gif

:yipee: How many more days hours and minutes til scan? :D :yipee:

Sylvia post your new pics in here! There are definitely a couple price points, I'll send you something :) every mama needs a good camera!!

Jamie I am waiting not-so-patiently.....

Jess would you ever make and sell those diapers?! How much would you sell them for? Also to be fair in the dream the "pie" was like this cute tiny orange cake. Apricot though? Nooooo

Ahhhhh Pam scan is so close!!

Do any of yall have super cute gender reveal ideas? We're doing lots of huge balloons (those like massive 36" ones) and a balloons release for the reveal, we will have jugs of blueberry mojitos mmmmm and strawberry basil lemonade for the preggos as our pink and blue drinks and I'm making pink and blue frosted mini cupcakes. What else?!

21 weeks today and I have felt like barfing ever since my eyes opened this morning :sick:

20150422_074333.jpg IMG_20150422_080912.jpg

Only 4 days, 22 hours 37 minutes and 30 seconds until my gender scan! :happydance:

Cheryl sounds super cute. We aren't having a gender reveal party, just gathering close family - parents, grandparents, siblings - together for pizza. Then of course I gotta figure a little something out for social media :winkwink:

We have yet to do anything regarding a baby shower but have been discussing food items and guests. Been so busy with work, kids and the house hopefully we will take time to solidify everything but I figure we have a few more weeks before we need to buckle down on that.

So many exciting things happening ladies! Pam I hope you get it! Jyllians gender soon!!!! Yay!

Cheryl- what do you mean by baby wearing class? A class about different products on how you can wear your baby around during the day ?? I tried to post pics again yesterday but then it told me the upload was too large?!? I have no clue why it would be any different then my other pics I've uploaded from my phone! Ugh ! Hubby is better at techy stuff so I'll ask him to help me tonight!
Ps. I'm doing the black 36 size balloons filled with the gender color too for my reveal! Bought the balloons off amazon! I am doing drinks too. And a cake or cupcakes. I wanna do either a sundae bar with pink/blue toppings or candy bar with pink/blue candy! My sister also had a tall chalkboard where she wrote all the wives tales and what applied to her (boy/girl) and other "tests" and their results indicating boy or girl

Oh and pink and blue bead necklaces or something wearable that each person chooses as their guess!

Thanks ladies. I haven't heard anything yet... So hopefully soon.

I'm getting so excited to see how all your gender reveals go :dance:

Wohoo scan day tomorrow! I've bought fudge and it's in my handbag. I'll get the ice cold orange juice just before the scan incase Matthew needs some help movinh :haha: I hope my amniotic fluid is nice and clear. I might have slacked a bit on the "drink lots of water" part. Oh well fx for the best.

Sylvia post your new pics in here! There are definitely a couple price points, I'll send you something :) every mama needs a good camera!!

Jamie I am waiting not-so-patiently.....

Jess would you ever make and sell those diapers?! How much would you sell them for? Also to be fair in the dream the "pie" was like this cute tiny orange cake. Apricot though? Nooooo

Ahhhhh Pam scan is so close!!

Do any of yall have super cute gender reveal ideas? We're doing lots of huge balloons (those like massive 36" ones) and a balloons release for the reveal, we will have jugs of blueberry mojitos mmmmm and strawberry basil lemonade for the preggos as our pink and blue drinks and I'm making pink and blue frosted mini cupcakes. What else?!

I definitely would make and sell the diapers.......and everything else I've been making for Luke. Well not the stuff I made for him but go out and get the stuff to make more. I've actually been thinking a lot about doing it and selling on etsy. I haven't worked out price points yet though. Are you interested?

21 weeks today and I have felt like barfing ever since my eyes opened this morning :sick:

View attachment 861381 View attachment 861383

Only 4 days, 22 hours 37 minutes and 30 seconds until my gender scan! :happydance:

Your bump is getting so big! I feel like puking constantly again. I hope it goes away for you!

Cheryl sounds super cute. We aren't having a gender reveal party, just gathering close family - parents, grandparents, siblings - together for pizza. Then of course I gotta figure a little something out for social media :winkwink:

We have yet to do anything regarding a baby shower but have been discussing food items and guests. Been so busy with work, kids and the house hopefully we will take time to solidify everything but I figure we have a few more weeks before we need to buckle down on that.

Are you throwing the shower yourself or is someone throwing it for you?

So many exciting things happening ladies! Pam I hope you get it! Jyllians gender soon!!!! Yay!

Cheryl- what do you mean by baby wearing class? A class about different products on how you can wear your baby around during the day ?? I tried to post pics again yesterday but then it told me the upload was too large?!? I have no clue why it would be any different then my other pics I've uploaded from my phone! Ugh ! Hubby is better at techy stuff so I'll ask him to help me tonight!
Ps. I'm doing the black 36 size balloons filled with the gender color too for my reveal! Bought the balloons off amazon! I am doing drinks too. And a cake or cupcakes. I wanna do either a sundae bar with pink/blue toppings or candy bar with pink/blue candy! My sister also had a tall chalkboard where she wrote all the wives tales and what applied to her (boy/girl) and other "tests" and their results indicating boy or girl

This is all pretty much what we did. Ronny created a thing for people to write their guesses down which we framed and then they took a string of pink or blue beads to wear. We had pulled pork sliders, chicken wings, fruit, veggies, some other stuff and cupcakes for desert. The thank you gifts were a few pieces of pink and a few pieces of blue salt water taffy and I used the old wives tales board as a decoration.

If you go to my YouTube channel or click back a ton of pages I actually posted our actual reveal with the big balloon and blue confetti. The balloon is kinda hard to stuff though so I suggest getting a really big funnel or something.

Oh and pink and blue bead necklaces or something wearable that each person chooses as their guess!

Thanks ladies. I haven't heard anything yet... So hopefully soon.

I'm getting so excited to see how all your gender reveals go :dance:

Wohoo scan day tomorrow! I've bought fudge and it's in my handbag. I'll get the ice cold orange juice just before the scan incase Matthew needs some help movinh :haha: I hope my amniotic fluid is nice and clear. I might have slacked a bit on the "drink lots of water" part. Oh well fx for the best.

I am so freaking excited for your scan! I can't wait to see what Matthew looks like. Are you going to post the pictures here?

AFM: we went to our birthing class last night. It was pretty much just what to expect your body to do when you go into labor and the basics on the actual birthing process. I feel a little bit better but I wish she would have gone into more detail on the options for delivery that denver health has such as policies on pain medication and different birthing options. Oh well. Our next class is newborn care class on Saturday. My husband forgot all about it and scheduled himself to work so now he either needs to change the schedule or I am cancelling that one because I'm not going alone.

Here is my 25-26 week bump with a comparison from week 4 to now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
Happy 21 Weeks Jyllian! You look great and so does your baby bump! Sorry you're feeling a bit sick :( I get my days like that too but then they pass. Feel better!

Daphne, my scan is tomorrow afternoon at 16h00. After the scan we have to go see my MIL who has alzheimers and a few other things.

Jess, I will update you ladies on here as soon as the scan is done to let you know how it went and then I promise to add photos for you as soon as I can! I cannot wait to see him either and would love to share his pics with you ladies :D

Sorry Jess, we seemed to have posted at the same time. Just went through this page and saw your bump! Looks great! I bet it feels real hard as well :D

I can only get things online as we don't have birthing classes etc here :(

Great looking ladies/bumps, Jyllian and Jess!!!!

Pam - You're an hour ahead of me so i guess it won't take much time after that to see your update (in my time).... :haha: Me and DH are only relying on Dr. Google about anything - birthing class, newborn class or whatever - so you're not alone. It's really hard when those things aren't available or being offered in the country you live in when they are supposed to be very important esp. to first time parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->