Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I know right!!!!!! The bigger cities have them at private hospitals etc. But I live in a small coastal town so nobody here does them.

I already feel so rushed :( We drive about 3hrs to where my parents live etc (call it the city) then there is so much to do in so little time! Unpack, go for u/s, visit MIL, visit BIL, go to shop as I need stockings for wedding and need to get baby detergant. Then my sister arranged for my mom and myself to sleep in the guest house at the wedding venue. So now I can't say no to that but I wish they would have asked me first because now I have to leave dh tomorrow night. Then the wedding is whole day Friday. Saterday morning is a friend's baby shower and we still have a few other things to do after before we can come home. Luckily I'm off next week and hopefully I can get some rest then.

Are you throwing the shower yourself or is someone throwing it for you?

As of right now him and I are throwing something together. Still planning on a BaBy-Q and thinking outdoors at a nice park down the road from our neighborhood. It has picnic shelters with tables and playground equipment nearby for the kids. If it rains we haven't came up with a backup plan but the park does have an indoor area we could use. Ideally, I'd like to have it at someone's house, like his grandparents'. They have a nice backyard and my OH can grill... but I don't want to impose and would feel rude asking.

I was wondering what we could do for thank you gifts and the taffy sounds good! I haven't really researched much but possible invitation designs. I wish we could reveal the gender at the shower but I KNOW my OH (especially) and I won't be able to contain ourselves!

Pam I can't wait to hear about your scan!!! Not too much longer now...

I feel tired already just reading about the things you have to do in the next couple of days :haha: But i'm glad you have next week's off but try not to sleep the entire week :rofl: Oh, FX Matthew is on the head down position....

I'm actually sitting on google and looking at stuff about their positions. I feel like I should be able to tell in what position he is but I can't and that makes me feel like I'm bad or something because I'm not in tune with him or something :(

Anyway I'll be 31 weeks on Saterday so if he isn't head down tomorrow do you think he'll still be able to turn?

I read that they can still turn up to 34/35 weeks and if they are in breech position the doctor can turn them until 36-37 weeks, beyond that they cannot and there's only less 1% chance that the baby will turn by itself. I'm really hoping for Adam to be in a normal position not because I'm afraid of C-section but because DH aren't allowed inside the theater. And if we really end up having a C-section we might go back to the old hospital and have it there since it's cheaper. We just want to stick to one hospital now so Adam should really listen... But what can i do if he decided to come out that way after all they are in control.

Glad there is still time so if he hasn't turned tomorrow then I won't be too worried.

I hope Adam stays as is :)

Heartburn is back tonight :haha:

Yay heartburn! My OH has really had the heartburn for me... I have a few bouts here and there on occasion but he has it pretty much daily.

Managed to eat something finally. Hoping the Chex cereal stays down and agrees with me...

Sorry for the heartburn mine stopped already and don't want it back :haha: I hope so too, but i'll start worrying if by 35 weeks (if i continue to have my every 2 weeks appointment) he is in the breech position. Will definitely ask the doc to try and move him.

Oh, Jyllian FX your appetite goes back to normal.... Hope you feeling better soon....

Hope you keep your cereal down Jyllian :hugs:

:shock: Daphne, I just realised you are 80% through your pregnancy!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaay! I hope this one stays :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429728610279.jpg
    PicsArt_1429728610279.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 8
  • PicsArt_1429727942534.jpg
    PicsArt_1429727942534.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 5
Pamela, you and Daphne are in the home stretch... and Kenna isn't far behind! I'm getting excited and nervous for you ladies!

And omigosh welcome back to :bfp: Sylvia!!! :happydance: Prayers for a sticky bean!

It's a nice progression Sylvia!!! Definitely a line without tweaking!!!! :dance: Congrats again.

Pam - i know right? 1 more week and i'll be 50 days far from due date....

Pamela and Daphne are in the home stretch... and Kenna isn't far behind! I'm getting excited and nervous for you ladies!

And omigosh welcome back to :bfp: Sylvia!!! :happydance: Praying for a sticky bean!

I'm happy to have my baby already but sometimes i feel sad thinking i'll be saying bye bye to my bump... :sad1: If before we had a weekly :bfp: this time it's going to be a weekly birth :haha: i hope.

Now could someone help me figure out when I ovulated? Could I be 8 dpo?

I'd say CD19... And you're at 12dpo. But that's just my opinion based on previous chart and your OPKs.

Again HuGe cOnGrAts Sylvia! I have faith that your rainbow baby is in it for the long run :D

Jyllian, I get excited and nervous too thinking about how close it is! I mean I'm pretty much counting down single digit weeks till birth.

I'm actually sitting on google and looking at stuff about their positions. I feel like I should be able to tell in what position he is but I can't and that makes me feel like I'm bad or something because I'm not in tune with him or something :(

Anyway I'll be 31 weeks on Saterday so if he isn't head down tomorrow do you think he'll still be able to turn?

The lady last night gave us 2 websites to look at that help out with getting baby in the proper position. One was spinning.com can't think of the other one right now though, I'll check when we get home. I can try to scan and email the stuff they gave us if you'd like.

Pamela and Daphne are in the home stretch... and Kenna isn't far behind! I'm getting excited and nervous for you ladies!

And omigosh welcome back to :bfp: Sylvia!!! :happydance: Praying for a sticky bean!

I'm happy to have my baby already but sometimes i feel sad thinking i'll be saying bye bye to my bump... :sad1: If before we had a weekly :bfp: this time it's going to be a weekly birth :haha: i hope.

I want to deliver at 38 weeks but then I feel bad wanting him out sooner rather than later.

Now could someone help me figure out when I ovulated? Could I be 8 dpo?

Looking at your chart I would say cd19 as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->