Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Jess I am always sure not to overwork myself and if I start feeling poorly I call it quits :thumbup: I think that's why my OH feels he needs to step in all the time and take over, so I don't hurt myself.

Girls I have no idea about local classes or anything :shrug: He does have a book, but it's more light-hearted and humorous rather than seriously discussing more deep issues. I told him there is a men's section on BnB or that I've seen men post their own threads within the site regarding concerns and such but he said that really isn't his thing. He told me yesterday that he feels so alone. He wishes he had someone to vent to, other than me. He has said when he was researching his "condition" the other night he read that he shouldn't vent like that to me because I wouldn't really be able to sympathize since I'm growing a human and he should suck it up and be attentive to me in my delicate condition. I disagreed... he is also in this as well and is going to experience different emotions and stresses so I am trying to be here for him and listen.

There ya go Sylvia, looking good!

No worries, Jess. Please don't overdo it hun and don't stress. If you cannot get around to it I would really understand. How are you feeling now? Better I hope. Was it BH or actual contractions?

Jyllian, that room looks amazing so far, cannot wait to see the finished product :dance:

Sylvia, those tests look real good if you compare them like that! :dance:

Sorry if I missed anyone :hugs: Been a long past 2 days and I am exhausted. My sister's wedding was amazing. I'm not sure why there was so much crying :haha: She looked stunning and so grown up :cry: I danced 2 dances and then sat out the rest of the time as TONS of old people told me that if I keep that up I'll be in labour tomorrow :dohh:

I also got an email from the company where I asked for a job and they want to appoint me from 1 November :yipee:
I'll be working from 9am to 14h00pm at the same salary I'm getting now at my current job where I get treated like crap!
I'm looking forward to a fresh start with people who will hopefully respect me and my hard working nature for what they get and not abuse me because they think I'm so hard up for the cash that they can treat me like crap!

I will resign 4 May when I return to work (4 weeks notice) which means I'll be on maternity leave from 1 June. That will give me between 2-3 weeks to relax before Matthew gets here and then I'll still have 4 months with him home after birth. I can only claim 4 out of the 5 months of maternity leave but DH said it is okay we'll survive that 1 month as long as I'm okay.

I feel so blessed with this great news!!!!!!

Pam congrats!!! That's amazing. 9 to 14h is awesome!! Go mama, go mama

Been working hard on the gender reveal apparently! Made these for people to wear their guess..
It will probably be freaking sideways, ugh

https://i59.tinypic.com/vmuq75.jpg

Pam - I'll get around to it.....its just a matter of when. I will probably be home alone all day tomorrow so I might be able to get it done then. They were actual contractions not just braxton hicks. My mom said that she had the exact same thing with my brother and they had to keep stopping her labor. I just need to really take it easy (which is way easier said than done with my nesting instincts kicking in and all) and not push myself too much.

I'm glad you had a great time at the wedding and even more excited for your new job. It sounds like it will be perfect after Matthew arrives!

Cheryl - that is super cute! How are the plans coming along otherwise?

AFM: just wrote a blog about our entire journey from first sight to now for national infertility awareness week. If you have a moment and want to learn the nitty gritty details of what went on in the 19 months it took us to conceive feel free to click the link in my signature.

Cheryl- all your ideas are so cute! Those are adorable.... I already used your egg announcement so I'll sit this one out lol

Okay can someone give me your thoughts or what's happening. Earlier today I was having sharp pains almost like O or implantation pains in my lower right side. Then when I went to the RR I had one brown spot on my panties. This is exactly what happened the other day and when it happened both times my cervix turned more soft.. Whats going on I'm losing my mind! The pains already stopped it last about 20 mins... Is everything okay?

I was googling a lot of women said there's was two IB.... I would rather it be that then something bad

Haha thanks ladies. I am going crazy on the planning! Even painted some mason jars blue to match my pink ones because I decided I NEED flowers in all sorts of places. So excited though!!

Sylvia, the spotting could be due to implantation that happened few days ago since it's brown in color... I wouldn't worry that much (easier said than done, i know) as long as it's not bright red... You can try to keep on temping just to see how's it going.... But don't freak out if you get a drop because for some women temps are all over the place after finding out they're pregnant. Ps. Your EDD is 2016 as opposed to '15 in your sig :D.

Happy 31 Weeks Pamela!!!!! Welcome to single digit countdown....

Happy 21 Weeks Dani!!!!

Cheryl- all your ideas are so cute! Those are adorable.... I already used your egg announcement so I'll sit this one out lol

Okay can someone give me your thoughts or what's happening. Earlier today I was having sharp pains almost like O or implantation pains in my lower right side. Then when I went to the RR I had one brown spot on my panties. This is exactly what happened the other day and when it happened both times my cervix turned more soft.. Whats going on I'm losing my mind! The pains already stopped it last about 20 mins... Is everything okay?

I was googling a lot of women said there's was two IB.... I would rather it be that then something bad

We all had some sort of cramp or ache in the early stages of our pregnancies but not all of us had a mc so I know it is freaking you out right now :hugs: I'm sure you are this time around just having normal aches and pains. Remember that your body is going through many changes and I put myself to ease thinking that just as ovaries ache to start af they ache when the hormones are telling them to stop as they now need to do something different that what they were use to if that makes sense.

Brown blood is also seen as old blood so as long as you are not getting red blood and af cramps you and baby should be just fine!

Kenna had brown blood / discharge for a few weeks in her 1st tri and she is still here and happily pregnant :D

Pam congrats!!! That's amazing. 9 to 14h is awesome!! Go mama, go mama

Been working hard on the gender reveal apparently! Made these for people to wear their guess..
It will probably be freaking sideways, ugh

https://i59.tinypic.com/vmuq75.jpg

Thanks, I'm so excited! DH is so supportive but I think it is a combination of being really happy for me and so relieved of not being alone with the baby at 4 months for a whole day as well :haha:

I love watching you get ready for the gender reveal! It is so much fun for me... I cannot wait to find out if it is a boy or girl :dance:

Pam - I'll get around to it.....its just a matter of when. I will probably be home alone all day tomorrow so I might be able to get it done then. They were actual contractions not just braxton hicks. My mom said that she had the exact same thing with my brother and they had to keep stopping her labor. I just need to really take it easy (which is way easier said than done with my nesting instincts kicking in and all) and not push myself too much.

I'm glad you had a great time at the wedding and even more excited for your new job. It sounds like it will be perfect after Matthew arrives!

Cheryl - that is super cute! How are the plans coming along otherwise?

AFM: just wrote a blog about our entire journey from first sight to now for national infertility awareness week. If you have a moment and want to learn the nitty gritty details of what went on in the 19 months it took us to conceive feel free to click the link in my signature.

Thanks Jess! I was writing on my own journal this morning. I feel so blessed and all I can do is thank God! At the scan she kept telling us that she cannot express enough (and we could not hear enough) how physically healthy Matthew was. Kidneys were working, steady regular heart beat, good blood flow, no break in diaphram etc etc. Then the very next day I get this awesome news about the job.

Rest up please :hugs: I'm glad that the contractions stopped. Just so scared for you now. I hope that they stay away and that the next time they happen Luke will be term and you'll be going into labour with him. Not now :flower:

My nesting urges so far seem to have come when I'm at work and then I cannot do anything at home. I plan for everything I'll do on the weekend and when weekend comes I get a lazy urge and I loaf on the couch :rofl:

Thanks Daphne. I'm happy to be joining you into our last stretch! OMG can you believe it :wohoo:

Not exactly.... :haha: It's becoming faster by the minute....

Oh, we're done with all the washing we are just waiting for the stuff my mom sent us those need to be washed as well.... The cot will be set-up mid or late May and we're ready for Adam's arrival....

Sylvia, the spotting could be due to implantation that happened few days ago since it's brown in color... I wouldn't worry that much (easier said than done, i know) as long as it's not bright red... You can try to keep on temping just to see how's it going.... But don't freak out if you get a drop because for some women temps are all over the place after finding out they're pregnant. Ps. Your EDD is 2016 as opposed to '15 in your sig :D.

Happy 31 Weeks Pamela!!!!! Welcome to single digit countdown....

Happy 21 Weeks Dani!!!!

Omg thank you for pointing that out lol I can't believe I put 2015!

Also thank you girls. I know its old blood its just that it happened twice with the same pains so I wasn't sure if it was left over blood from first IB or a second since sometimes the body gets confused right after a miscarriage and drops another eggy. I wish lol. Well good thing is Ill be going to my obgyn soon :) Turns out were not going out of town anymore so I'm here to stay

That's great.... Like I said before, try to ask the OB if you can take the baby aspirin and progesterone, if he/she is not the same doc you had last time, tell him/her about your MC.

Yes this is a whole new doctor... My last obgyn was too far and it took forever to schedule an appt so I'll have a new one now :) I've already mentioned it to the nurse so now its a waiting game.
My friend said I should just take one BA a day atleast just till I talk to him

Pam, just in case you want a new gif... :D Code is below.... If you wanted other image please let me know....

https://i62.tinypic.com/2j5kppy.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2243683-wunnabubba-having-bubba-june-2015-a.html][IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/2j5kppy.gif[/IMG]
[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]My First Ever Pregnancy Journal[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/url]

Sylvia, i spotted up until my 8th week. I was a nervous wreck but everything is ok! :)

Sylvia, how's your spotting so far? FX it stopped... Did you POAS again?

YAY Pam!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That job sounds absolutely amazing! Salary matches and less hours?!?!? I think you won the jackpot lol. So happy for you!!

Cheryl- you're party accessories and decor look awesome !!! You are getting ME excited for my own and make me wanna start crafting right now! Lol but my gender reveal probably wont be until 6/6. So I have time!

Jess- I hope you're feelng better today!

Sylvia- I had lots of brown spotting on and off the weeks after my bfp and even red spotting due to a polyp in my cervix. Brown blood is ok but I know how you feel, except I'm sure your fears are worse and justified. Hope everything is ok!

Thanks for the 21 weeks wishes. I can't believe it!

Sylvia, my fx are crossed so tight for you. When is your next appointment?

Ok I think I'm joining you ladies!! So exciting!!

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads