Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thank you ladies lol I guess were all pee on something-aholics!

AFM- I just threw up everything I ate! Its too early for this I usually start at 6-8 weeks I'm only 4. I took my prenatals then started eating my tamales and I had to hang up the phone to run to the restroom!

I always throw up after taking prenatals, so I take them before bed and never get the meds induced extra nausea

5 week "not a bump" pic

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/28FECE60-205C-47EF-9C2D-1D8EB4762096_zps4ort1ggg.jpg

Nothing to see here...

Sylvia, that must mean a rainbow baby.... :dance: sorry for being happy you are throwing up but early on we wanted to have MS for reassurance...

Laurac, that's a nice "not a bump" pic..:D

Yay! I happy too at least I know something I'd going right to make me have sickness lol.

Yes that's a great "not a bump" pic :)

Here's mine lol....

Attachments

• PicsArt_1430078353425.jpg
    PicsArt_1430078353425.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
I just fixed whatever was wrong with FF and according to it, my period was due about 3 weeks ago. I need to go buy some more tests. Can't wait for tomorrow's. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be darker tomorrow!!

Getting lots of white-colored discharge tonight, leukorrhea? Found it in this site.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...and_childbirth/the_third_trimester_85,P01242/

My frer (with like a 2 hr hold lol) isn't as dark as I thought it would be. I think my hcg is rising really slow.... I got my bfp a week ago

Attachments

• IMG_20150426_223456.jpg
    IMG_20150426_223456.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 8
That's the best line yet Sylvia! YAY for progression, however slow. And I must admit that your slow progression gives me a bit more hope AND patience as mine seems to be rising slowly as well. According to FF my period was due a week ago, so if I ovulated later than FF predicted, it's SUPER early and I'll see a good solid line by this weekend (God willing) Ugh this week is gonna pass SOO slowly!! ... OOH wait!! I just realized that I may still have some opk's!! I guess I'll pee on those!! :lol:

That's the best line yet Sylvia! YAY for progression, however slow. And I must admit that your slow progression gives me a bit more hope AND patience as mine seems to be rising slowly as well. According to FF my period was due a week ago, so if I ovulated later than FF predicted, it's SUPER early and I'll see a good solid line by this weekend (God willing) Ugh this week is gonna pass SOO slowly!! ... OOH wait!! I just realized that I may still have some opk's!! I guess I'll pee on those!! :lol:

Moving slowly sucks but at least were getting somewhere lol.... Yes pee on an opk! I have one free left and I'll TRY to use it in maybe two days I'll be 18dpo.

Can't wait to see scan pics, Kirsty!!!

Love the non-bump pics! Too cute :)

Sylvia, it is still rising, praying so hard this is a sticky!

I will have to catch up with the previous comments but just wanted to update! My ultrasound was AMAZING and I cannot wait to share photos, which I plan to do ASAP as soon as I get caught up at work! Baby was super cooperative and we got some good potty shots, however, I won't be sharing the details on that specifically til later this evening :winkwink:

I got 22 photos total but here are a few as not to overload BnB :laugh2:

FXaU5BhI4_RxYCiMgl_W_qk646iqgHcorAHiWmRr0j4=w296-h221-p-no

xwIiQQ8z4z425_Qo79W09FJEtQG6bgzAlhmiYHunyNo=w296-h221-p-no

9hgOywqt15LHBymuvOOuE8fgmaLu2PmNhvxk7_0QoyI=w296-h221-p-no

Qy8_ZY7VbQO5ZW7Htx4uyL0oalvaZLHCOk5fPrtAnzI=w297-h221-p-no

q8BLMvmJ3BSGzdt36eBLZh9IULJu9yfKqulB7q9WBpo=w296-h221-p-no

A-ShsxmK10vXmLjGI8eggwo3W2EuLs3tDPzk6hUpYwQ=w276-h207-p-no

Gosh I'm so in love with that precious face! And those lips! Baby kept rubbing it's face with it's hands and even covered it's face with both hands at one point. It was cute my kids were in awe of it all and my son was even naming off body parts, some I couldn't even distinguish! My daughter kissed my tunny before they left with my MIL for school and then we got the gender news. Baby was measuring nine days ahead. The tech actually asked me if I had a previous ultrasound and if anything was mentioned about it. I am going to have to check FF and see if there's any possibility I conceived earlier... or the tech said I could possibly have a bit larger baby - yikes! :wacko: Everything measured great and looked perfect for a healthy baby!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z553e396436cb4.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z553e39a0cf8c6.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z553e39e793da3.gif

That's an awesome news Jyllian.... Urgh, the waiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!!!!! :haha: Can't wait to see your LO and know the gender... :dance:

Seems we posted at the same time.... Your LO is so beautiful... and those feet are fab..... Hmmmm... Can't you tell the gender already? It'll be our little secret Jyllian... :haha:

Jyllian those are amazing!! That shot of the face, ugh. I'm dying. You're making me SO excited for ours Friday. Can't wait to find out the sex of your LO tonight!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->